• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    iPhoneX iPhone X screen replacement after 3 years

    iPhoneX iPhone X screen replacement after 3 years


    iPhone X screen replacement after 3 years

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I was wondering if any of you had any luck getting the free screen replacement for touch display issues after the 3 year mark. Have any of you gotten the screen replaced for free or are they stringent on the 3 year rule? I don't mind paying for a new battery but doing a screen replacement at this point for full cost just doesn't make any sense.

    submitted by /u/Zuko2001
    [link] [comments]

    Green line issue

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I'm actually writing an article on the green line issue with iPhone X.

    I have covered the main stuff such as why it is caused, how to get rid of it and what you can do in the meantime.

    I would love to know your ideas or something that you are curious about so I can do the research and write on the same!

    Thanks now in advance!

    submitted by /u/moizrocky1
    [link] [comments]

    Screen dims

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Anybody else experience screen dim? Is it because it gets warm or what could it be? I'll be using my phone and then the screen dims and then it comes back up again.

    submitted by /u/_Chanoc_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel