• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    iPhone Why did all of my contact photos suddenly change to this random photo? We were out shopping, but I never connect to public WiFi, and haven’t done any iOS updates lately. Every single contact I had a photo saved for changed to this. Reverse Google search of image was unhelpful.

    iPhone Why did all of my contact photos suddenly change to this random photo? We were out shopping, but I never connect to public WiFi, and haven’t done any iOS updates lately. Every single contact I had a photo saved for changed to this. Reverse Google search of image was unhelpful.


    Why did all of my contact photos suddenly change to this random photo? We were out shopping, but I never connect to public WiFi, and haven’t done any iOS updates lately. Every single contact I had a photo saved for changed to this. Reverse Google search of image was unhelpful.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Battery draining too fast?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Brand new iPhone SE I was about 18% battery every 10 minutes on messages. Why does this occur.

    submitted by /u/GOOFY_GWAPE
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max rear camera and flash no working.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    For the past 2 days, I have not been able to get my rear camera to work at all or the flashlight. I've tried everything I could find online and using the camera through other apps, but to no success. I've had this problem previously, but it resolved itself within a day. It's about to be 3 days on going without my rear camera or flashlight. If anyone knows the fix to this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/viionme
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve had my iPhone XR for just over a year now and the battery’s can only have 54% charge is this normal and what should I do

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    I tried to download an app from a third party app store and this pops up every time. Can i get some help.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Need help recovering files from broken iPhone 5c

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Specifically the notes app, recently my iPhone 5c got the black screen of death due to one of my cats knocking it over straight to the floor, breaking it. (thank you Rufus -_-)

    I could care less about everything else on the phone, it was mostly just games and images, I just REALLY need to find a way to get my notes onto my laptop because the notes app on my iPhone held all of my passwords for basically every site I've used since my memory isn't the greatest when it comes to remembering passwords. I've already tried using the iCloud but my notes weren't connected to it, meaning that my notes are only locally stored on my phone.

    If anybody knows of any way I can transfer my notes PLEASE help me out!

    Just some extra info that might help: The iPhone essentially doesn't even work anymore, it won't even turn on... well actually it might be turned on but I have no way of knowing since the screen won't come on. So I need a way to transfer my notes to my laptop without having to turn on my phone. Another thing, I'm not even sure if it's the black screen of death since the screen wont turn on whatsoever, so for all I know the LCD's could just be messed up. Once again if anybody has any advice or ideas of how to transfer my notes I'd be extremely grateful.... like seriously I'm locked out of like 90% of my accounts across all social media lmao.

    submitted by /u/BrokenPhone0326
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get parts for iPhone SE model MHG43LL/A?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Need to replace camera and camera cover lens for iPhone SE, where can I get the parts? I took phone to store and they told me that camera and cover lens is part of back glass but I peeled it off and it is separate part. iFixit says some parts same as iPhone 5S. If I order the camera and cover lens from iFixit will they fit/work for iPhone SE?

    submitted by /u/Dry_Road905
    [link] [comments]

    Since adding emojis to some of my contacts profile pics, some now only appear as their phone number as opposed to their names. Why is this and how can I fix it? Thanks!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Portable BT/WiFi drives to store music?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I have the iXpand drive to store things, but I don't like how it sticks out. I was thinking about a BT version of the same thing. I see these drives that have their own BT/WiFi and battery.

    Basically it's an SSD or SD drive with a battery and BT/WiFi built in.

    I want to use Apple's music playing app, or a music playing app that will turn off the music when I get a call or directions from Maps.

    Anyone use one of these for their iPhone?

    submitted by /u/KarlJay001
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro - no longer have the option for .5 zoom on camera

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Hi all! As I mentioned, my iPhone 11 Pro is suddenly unable to access the wide view. It also defaults to 2x instead of 1x, which is weird.

    This happened after my camera was coming up black - I restarted my phone and the camera is back, but without the .5 zoom.

    I was previously able to access .5 zoom without issue. Running iOS 14.6.

    submitted by /u/shandelion
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to clear out 'other' and is there a way to reduce iOS system size?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I had over 5G free and did the upgrade from 13.3 to 14.7.1 and now I only have 2.9G free.

    iOS 14.7 added over 2G additional storage to a very limited device.

    Q1. Is there a good way to reduce the size of "other" without wiping the entire iPhone?

    Q2. Is there any way to reduce the size of the OS?

    I know Apple won't let you remove some things, but this is unreal, over 2G for a simple OS update? Thanks Apple, you really need that much more space?

    submitted by /u/KarlJay001
    [link] [comments]

    Is the flickering in slo mo camera iPhone 7 Plus normal?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Apps are associated with two different Apple accounts?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    I'm helping someone solve some issues on their iPhone. They have quite a lot of apps, but it appears that about half of them are associated with an old Apple account belonging to their parent. The other half are installed under their own account. When they try and update all apps, for half of the apps it asks to login to the parent's apple account, but the parent switched away from Apple and doesn't use this account anymore (and hasn't been helpful with trying to recover the password).

    My thought is that they will literally have to uninstall each app that was installed under the other apple account, and reinstall. Is there a simpler solution?

    submitted by /u/m0v3act
    [link] [comments]

    Switching accounts

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    My daughter has my old 7 plus and it's still tied to my account. She is only 10 and only uses it for games and messenger kids but I set up family sharing and got her an iCloud email address. Is there anyway I can go in and change it so it's connected to her without messing up the whole account. Any app that she downloads for her phone goes to my phone too because my Apple account is tied to my phone and her phone. Hope that makes sense

    submitted by /u/ajashby88
    [link] [comments]

    iphone XR issues

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    (take in mind I didn't have any of these issues before the latest IOS update)

    My phone battery health is 91% and I have around 90gb of free storage space.
    My phone randomly lags and freezes 3-7s and the battery gets very hot. (this happened like 5 times and i havent experienced this in 2 days)
    When I use apps like Reddit, Instagram and Spotify, my battery drains very fast and my phone gets very hot. Could this be because of an unoptimized app? And is anyone having these issues?

    If anyone knows any solutions pls comment.

    submitted by /u/Tentacles__
    [link] [comments]

    can I retrieve photos from my old iphone from when it didn’t have a sim card? I found one of my old iphones (iphone 6) and it had some photos on it that I took when it didn’t have a sim card. I put in my current sim card to that phone and the photos were gone is there a way to get them back?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Should I Return a Phone That Arrived with 86% battery health?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I don't know much about phones but recently my mom bought a refurbished iPhone 7 from Best Buy. I checked the phones battery health in settings when it got here and it said 86%. Should we return it or is that good? She only really uses her phone for calling and texting friends every once and a while.

    submitted by /u/Jumpywastaken
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 front facing camera

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Hey all.

    I upgraded from the 11 to the 12 and can truly say, the front facing cameras editing post picture taking is horrendous. It's very over done & ive done a tone of research and can't find a fix. It seems to be a common over processing.

    Wondering if I dig out my iPhone 11 from packed boxes and update it to the newest software if it will have the same issue.

    Is it hardware or software is essentially my main question.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/angelaxtine
    [link] [comments]

    Am i crazy or is the iPhone 12 screen easily scratched

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    So i just bought mine and I've had it for about 5 days already, only used it in my room, almost never putting it in my pocket. But today i had to travel to a bigger town so i could buy a case and screen protector, but when i pulled it out i noticed that the screen had a mini scratch about 2 centimeters long, I'm really surprised since i have barely used the phone, my last iPhone was the first iPhone SE and it was much more scratch resistant, is this normal? And is it possible to get rid of this scratch?

    submitted by /u/Sevaaas1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to push data or songs to iCloud in order to save space?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    It really sucks to find space for updates. Some apps I don't want to delete, like Chrome and others because of bookmarks and other data.

    I'm trying to reduce the size of "other" but can't seem to get it any smaller.

    I'd like to move things to the iCloud storage, I also have an iXpand drive, but you can't download music on there. I wiped all the photos and movies, deleted everything I could that wouldn't be a real pain to reinstall.

    I don't use my iCloud for anything, so I thought maybe move some apps or music or something there.

    submitted by /u/KarlJay001
    [link] [comments]

    Screen goes to top it will be normal if I restart the app.Sometimes the starts to force quit.(Iphone 11)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    iPhone 8 stuck in Boot Loop - Apple Logo

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    The phone lights up to the apple logo- then black screen and then apple logo. It's been looping like this for 24 hours. Pressing the volume buttons and power buttons don't do anything. I don't have space for an update via iTunes.

    Would the Apple Store be able to fix it without losing data?

    my latest photos are not backed up :( I dont want to lose them

    submitted by /u/LadyofLorien_
    [link] [comments]

    How can I remove podcasts and music from my iPhone?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    I want to use my MBP (if I can) to clear up some space on my iPhone.

    I have podcast app and I'm not sure how much space it's taking up, I have music and other things on there that I need to backup or just delete.

    How can I examine and manage the files that are on my iPhone. Mainly music and podcasts, but I'd like to see what is on there.

    I've done a backup, but I need to clear off a lot of space in order to update the version of iOS. I've deleted most apps and most seem to be in the cloud, but I might need to wipe all the music and podcasts in order to make room.

    I have the "manually manage music, tv..." selected, but it's all greyed out.

    submitted by /u/KarlJay001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel