• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    iPhone Why can’t I send a train ticket (wallet pass) to my mother’s iPhone SE 2020? I can send to my father just fine.

    iPhone Why can’t I send a train ticket (wallet pass) to my mother’s iPhone SE 2020? I can send to my father just fine.


    Why can’t I send a train ticket (wallet pass) to my mother’s iPhone SE 2020? I can send to my father just fine.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Apple says any expansion of CSAM detection outside of the US will occur on a per-country basis

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    5G is useless discussion

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    IMO, 5G is useless. First of all, my plan allows me to only stream at 480p. I'm sure others have plans that allow them to stream at a higher resolution. However, in that case, with the new iPhone 12 pro max, I get 90-100 down with my 4GLTE. So, what I'd love to see discussed is, what is useful about 5G? It drains the batteries and in my case, I can download apps in a flash with 4GLTE. Even if I had a data plan that allowed me to stream at 4k, my 4GLTE can cover that with 90-100 down. Honestly, I turn it off as I find it completely useless. Idk why everyone was so hyped about 5G (I was as well). I'd like to know the benefits of 5G. Maybe I am ignorant and I do not know enough about the topic. Lets discuss this!

    submitted by /u/tiLLIKS
    [link] [comments]

    What is your system for backup-ing your photos/videos from your iPhone?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    I realize that screenshots/videos and photos on the iPhone have very large sizes. Such that just a few minutes of screen recording already takes up gigabytes of memory.

    I was thinking just upload everything to Google Photos before. Tried iCloud, it was pretty wonky with the syncing. But then I'm also considering perhaps just manually backupping stuff from the phone to my Macbook and to an HDD --- but I would have really loved the hands-off upload to Google Photos or an online service for easy access anywhere.

    If only each screenshot didn't take like several megabytes. And there doesn't seem to be a setting on iOS to lower the resolutions by default.

    Advanced thanks to anyone who would reply to this! :D

    submitted by /u/valcroft
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming on iPhone 12 Pro

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    What is your general experience of gaming on the 12 series iphones with the A14 chip?

    For me personally, i can run almost every game at max settings with generally not too much frame drops (Im on IOS 15 beta) but there are certain games that i just cant play. For example Battle Prime at full settings, PUBG mobile in UHD (or the highest graphics currently) And Genshin Impact (Note: the frames became pretty stable on IOS 15 but i can still experience small fps drops)

    Im curious about you all, if these problems are because of the phone isnt powerful enough, or more like the game's fault?

    submitted by /u/BodnarZeki
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Photo Library

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. Require some advice on iCloud Photo Library. My wife and I share 200GB cloud storage. Both phones backup everything (photos, videos etc.) to this and we have used about 120GB. If we turn on iCloud Photo Library and upload all of our photos, I assume we are going to be pushing the 200GB limit, however I figured that the backup sizes would then reduce down as well due to the photos now being stored in the cloud. Does that mean the iCloud usage should still be around 120GB once we have both uploaded and the backup size has adjusted based on the lack of photos on the device. Sorry if that doesn't make sense!

    submitted by /u/whites_2003
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys manage to keep all your cables?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    So i got a magsafe and my watch charger Also my usb-c ipad charger and a normal charger for my airpods And the macbook how do you guys manage to handle all these wires 😭

    submitted by /u/humanewanderer
    [link] [comments]

    WideProtect app -- SMS blocking

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Does the WideProtect app allow blocking SMS texts based on the sender's email address and/or phone number? Would I be able to block all texts sent from an email address containing, say, yahoo.com? Or block all SMS texts from a phone number beginning with (or containing) the numbers 987? What are all the different possible filters that can be set for blocking SMS texts?

    submitted by /u/ishkanah
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with iPhone recovery

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Long story short long time ago my friend messed around with my phone too much and got me permanently locked out. Haven't used it in a while since I got a new one shortly after that. I don't remember the email I had linked to that or my Apple ID. Is there anyway I can get it back?

    submitted by /u/Trip_on_SHIT
    [link] [comments]

    K

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel