• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Apple iOS Apple is being asked in an open letter not to install Child Safety measures.

    Apple iOS Apple is being asked in an open letter not to install Child Safety measures.


    Apple is being asked in an open letter not to install Child Safety measures.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Spotify postpones plans to add AirPlay 2 support on its iOS app

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    PSA for iOS 15 Time Selection: The time may have the old scrolling function back, but you can use the newer iOS 14 selection by tapping the time. Tapping the hour or the minute again selects the digit and can be typed in as well

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Anyone else feel its more intuitive to press anywhere outside the buttons to return to the control center as opposed to swiping up?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    iOS update failed and now my cellular data isn’t working.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I got a notification after an automatic update that my data is no longer working because the iOS 14.7.1 update failed. When I tried to connect my phone to iTunes on my laptop to manually update, it couldn't fully connect because it said there was something wrong with the SIM card.

    If anyone can help me fix this it would be appreciated a lot

    submitted by /u/peteshine222
    [link] [comments]

    Why won’t my mother’s phone accept a train ticket from a Wallet pass? I can send it to my dad just fine but it always gives this error.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Live photo effect

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Hello! I went to a vacation and made a lot of photos with Live "effect". I'm going to visit my dad and I want to show it to in him TV. Is it avaible somehow? Like almost all photos a lot better with the Live.

    submitted by /u/pecuka94
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: when adding photos to Apple Maps, faces in the photos uploaded will get automatically blurred out! (Even album covers lol)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    App store download speeds are too slow

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    App Store takes 30mins to download 500mb game and my network speed is 300Mbps.

    submitted by /u/mr_whoisGAMER
    [link] [comments]

    Now that Microsoft killed “Continue on pc” app to push edge, what’s a good alternative?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    To share a link to pc now you have to share it to edge on your phone and then from edge you have to share it to your pc. Is there some app that allows you to share a link directly to your pc?

    submitted by /u/abshcjeisks
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone 12 - no notifications whatsoever

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Hey lads I decided to finally join team Apple and buy an iPhone, but what the heck - I'm not getting any notifications whatsoever.

    They're enabled, I have them enabled for each app, app background refresh is on, but I get no mail or any notifications UNLESS I actually open the app. What's this about?

    I'm not an iOS noob, I've always used iPads, my settings are all right. Any ideas? This is pretty ridiculous.

    iPhone 12 mini / iOS 14.7.1 (latest version)

    submitted by /u/pander-lesh
    [link] [comments]

    if an app is deleted on one device, will all its data be deleted from icloud?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    i have an ipad that im trying to free up storage on. i dont need voice memos on it and its taking up quite a bit of the small storage space i have on it, so i want to delete it. if my voice memos are on my ipad through icloud, would they delete off my iphone if i delete the voice memos app? or would they still show up on my phone since they're backed up in icloud on the same apple id?

    submitted by /u/taetaeee
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods Pro noise cancelling

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    It feels like noise cancelling isn't working. I can still hear outside sounds when I have noise cancelling mode on. I bought the AirPods yesterday. I'm on the latest iOS version (not sure about AirPods version). Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/Suspicious-Note5171
    [link] [comments]

    Shortcut scripting

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I have a widget from a third party app that displays a clock and when I tap it, it will take me to the widgets app. I'd like to script a shortcut that allows me to open the Apple clock app by tapping said widget, but I have no clue how to do so or if it's even possible. Does anyone here know how to do so?

    submitted by /u/New-Progress-6856
    [link] [comments]

    When deleting texts it’s easy to get confused.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    There is a delete all button and a cancel button. I over looked the tiny ass trash can 5 times thinking the delete all button might erase all my text. Sure enough it did and now i'm sad. Is there any solid free ways to retrieves old texts and images in the texts?

    submitted by /u/toasterS4you
    [link] [comments]

    Should all locks have keys? Phones, Castles, Encryption, and You.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Youtube won’t open in app?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    whenever i open links to youtube on discord or imessage, it goes to safari and never to the app, and it doesn't give me an option to open in the app. i've checked discord settings and there's nothing there to help, i'm on the latest version of youtube, tried uninstalling and installing again, how do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/Just_Produce_9707
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer photos between devices with full quality

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I have a shared album with friends on photos app and wanted to know if the quality diminishes when I save the photos they took. If the quality does decrease is there an alternative to sharing photos between iOS devices with different iCloud accs and keeping the quality at 100%?

    submitted by /u/Amruy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see what you accepted/declined from notifications?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there's some sort of log for what you accepted or declined from a notification.

    Yesterday after I smashed in my passcode a notification popped up and without realizing it I just pressed accept.

    I checked all the privacy settings, and I don't see anything weird there but is there a way to figure out what it was that I accepted, or are there any steps I should take to make sure nothing fishy is happening?

    submitted by /u/handknight
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have an issue with vertical swipes being mistaken for horizontal swipes (particularly when typing one handed)?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I'm unsure if this is a problem with iOS or Reddit or both, but I'm having this issue a lot and it's getting very frustrating as a sideways swipe is often used to go back to the previous page in the web browser/most apps which cancels what I'm doing.

    For example; I'll be filling out a web form or typing a message/comment in an app and when I try to scroll the phone will mistake the input for a horizontal swipe and I'll loose all progress. Sometimes I'll be intentionally swiping sideways to look at multiple pictures in Instagram or Reddit, and app will go back a page.

    I understand that my swipes are crooked, especially when one-handed, but that's well within normal operation and the software should block the cancel until confirmed. (A dedicated back button would easily fixed this, and also be a much better UI design in general, but i know Apple will never implement it)

    submitted by /u/Joe__Soap
    [link] [comments]

    Safari webpage loading feels so snappy now on iOS15

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Install Dolby Atmos files on iOS

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Is it possible to transfer music files from Dolby Atmos to my iPhone and listen to it using Apples spatial audio?

    I've got the FLAC files on my laptop and I was wondering if there's a way to either convert the file to be on my phone with their metadata while also keeping the Dolby Atmos feature?

    submitted by /u/CostaDross
    [link] [comments]

    Help resetting an XR with a broken screen

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    iPhone plugged up to Mac deleted most of my music on one playlist HELP

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel