• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 5, 2018

    Apple Watch Teen Learns She's in Kidney Failure After Apple Watch Told Her to Go to ER

    Apple Watch Teen Learns She's in Kidney Failure After Apple Watch Told Her to Go to ER


    Teen Learns She's in Kidney Failure After Apple Watch Told Her to Go to ER

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:55 PM PDT

    A lot of hard work and pain went into this. A bit of blood did too, actually. Completely worth it.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 01:23 PM PDT

    Apple Watch to the rescue

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:46 AM PDT

    I just moved this week and got locked in my garage today without my phone and no keys. Luckily I had my Apple Watch and was able to call someone. Really thankful for my Apple Watch in that moment.

    submitted by /u/ral40
    [link] [comments]

    New personal record!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 03:17 PM PDT

    High HR readings while sleeping?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 04:06 AM PDT

    Before anybody jumps down my throat about seeing my doctor, I already have and was put through an ekg, echocardiogram, blood tests, and a 48 hour holter monitor for these readings last month and everything came back fine. This is merely a post wondering about a possible hardware flaw.

    It's happened twice now in the past couple of months where my HR will be read as the same 125-130 range for like 20 min at a time before dropping back down to 60s-70s or so while I'm sleeping. I'm 24, work out fairly regularly and as previously stated, was rigorously tested last month because of these readings for a potential cardiac issue and came up empty handed. I had the Series 1 for 8 months before this happened (wore the watch semi-regularly to bed and never noticed anything weird) and upgraded to a Series 3 once I realized there was a bug in my Series 1. Now the 3 has taken these wonky readings as well (first time in the ~10 weeks that I've had it) and it's kinda anxiety-inducing and frustrating that I'm still seeing the same thing, though it's clearly not happening. My watch band is a sport band and it is tight enough. I sometimes sleep on top of the arm that my watch is on (left) don't know if that impacts it. Is anyone else experiencing this?? I'd very much so like to continue waking up every morning and not be afraid that every night that I go to sleep could be my last or whatever.

    submitted by /u/kristoffersonsilver
    [link] [comments]

    Best Bands for SB SS S3

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:52 AM PDT

    Wondering what the best bands are out there for the space black stainless steel series 3. Preferably 3rd party ones as I already have the space black link bracelet and sport bands.

    Leaning towards a brown leather band. Anyone have specific ones they like?

    submitted by /u/Doblanko
    [link] [comments]

    AutoSleep readings are way off

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:49 AM PDT

    I just downloaded autosleep this week. The first night it said I slept 50 minutes, yesterday it said I slept 2 hours. I slept over 7 hours both nights. Anyone else having an issue? Maybe a configuration I missed?

    submitted by /u/ohh_ok
    [link] [comments]

    Love/Hate Relationship with Siri Face

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:42 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I have been trying to use the Siri face as my only face for a while. I feel it's the best face on my busy work days because the calendar cards are very helpful. However it seems very boring on days that are not so busy. I usually see a card that tells me the sun is going to set in 10 hrs! Any advice to help me get past the hate? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JonDavid82
    [link] [comments]

    I wish there was a Spotify app or music app so that I could use the cellular data on my S3 to listen to music while running. Then I wouldn't have to have my phone on me while on a longer outdoor run.

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:27 AM PDT

    Has anyone else thought this at any point? Just seems like an awesome feature that wouldn't be too terribly hard to add... Sometimes I question the series 3 and whether or not the cellular data is worth it. Seems a little under utilized.

    submitted by /u/nnatole
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 10:53 AM PDT

    Hello Everybody! I decided to pickup an Apple Watch. Took a while to update the software, but it’s all good now. Any tips for a beginner would be appreciated.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 05:10 PM PDT

    Step tracking with Apple Watch

    Posted: 04 May 2018 11:36 PM PDT

    So... would I be able to get the Apple Watch to track my steps if my form of exercise is pushing the baby stroller around in the neighbourhood? My hands are gonna be on the stroller handle bars, so my arms moving will the watch measure my steps still?

    submitted by /u/MonkeyRPN
    [link] [comments]

    Tempered Glass protection

    Posted: 05 May 2018 01:32 AM PDT

    Quick question, is a tempered glass necessary on an Apple Watch? I recently bought the S3 along a glass but after using it with the glass on I don't like the way the Watch looks, so is it really necessary, can the screen scratch easy?

    submitted by /u/RedLegendx
    [link] [comments]

    Spring is exposing the need of new watch faces.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 07:27 PM PDT

    School has ended so I have no use for the modular face for a while, and other then the photo faces I use for my teams games...none of the other faces are good looking to me. Anyone else in this situation?

    submitted by /u/DannyBoy4T5
    [link] [comments]

    Gave my watch a good polish today

    Posted: 04 May 2018 11:25 AM PDT

    Was picking a watch to wear and noticed my daily was a little grimy so took out the watch care stuff and gave it a once over. Not too shabby looking for 3 years!

    https://i.redd.it/qby3r1x2tvv01.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/r8zxg4z1tvv01.jpg

    submitted by /u/Veelangs
    [link] [comments]

    SB SS series 2 worth $325?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 12:51 AM PDT

    [Free Goodie] Bandliners protect sensitive skin from irritation & save your watch bands from sweat & odor. I’m giving 100+ samples away and I’d love the AW community’s feedback! Follow the link to a quick survey, and comment with any Qs—fire away!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 03:32 PM PDT

    Fitness Goal Met

    Posted: 04 May 2018 10:29 AM PDT

    Haven’t taken a break in one year. FINALLY earned that double badge I’ve been trying so hard for.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 06:40 PM PDT

    [Other] straps similar to Milanese Loop

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:32 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Im interested in the Milanese Loop however as many can agree would not like to spend $199 on a single strap. I don't want to go cheap on straps as they might be the cause of damaging my watch.

    Not sure if any of you can recommend any similar straps which you have tried.

    [url for reference] https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MJ5F2ZM/A/42mm-milanese-loop

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/BryDub
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel