• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    iPhone what the hell is taking up that much storage in messages… did someone send me the dictionary 1000 times?!

    iPhone what the hell is taking up that much storage in messages… did someone send me the dictionary 1000 times?!


    what the hell is taking up that much storage in messages… did someone send me the dictionary 1000 times?!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    If someone wants an iPhone will there always be multiple ways of affording or getting a new iPhone whether it be through a prepaid carrier deal, saving up money, a payment plan, Apple's upgrade program or Apple Card monthly payments, getting help affording one from friends and family, etc.?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    If someone wants an iPhone will there always be multiple ways of affording or getting a new iPhone whether it be through a prepaid carrier deal, saving up money, a payment plan, Apple's upgrade program or Apple Card monthly payments, getting help affording one from friends and family, etc.?

    submitted by /u/lalablahblahhaha
    [link] [comments]

    My screentime says I've been on Kijiji for an 1:30 but I don't even have the app??

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Service Issues on iPhone 12 Pro Max

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    My mom and I both have the iPhone 12 Pro Max, while my dad has an iPhone SE 2020, and we're all on a shared T-Mobile unlimited data plan. We're currently camping, and his phone has consistently had LTE service this entire time. It's strong enough to work as a hotspot for both my mother and I, who've gotten zero service whatsoever on our phones. This makes no sense to me. I've tried resetting network settings, restarting my phone, changing cellular settings, but all to no avail. I don't understand how his phone is so far ahead, when we should at LEAST get equal service. Does anyone have an explanation for this, or any suggestions? Is this a common issue with new iPhones or the 12 Pro Max specifically?

    submitted by /u/Connorangusmckenna
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone kindly share with me the GPS accuracy of the latest iPhones

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Curious to know the accuracy the latest iPhones get using an app like this. Definitely would like the test to be done outdoors or in a car.

    submitted by /u/struggling_business
    [link] [comments]

    Deep scratch repair?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    I have a deep scratch in my phone screen, and I was wondering if there was anything I could use to fill it in. It's not a crack, so I'm not worried about it getting in my phone. Also, if I were to fill it in, is it possible it would expand and crack the screen even though it is a small rivet?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/polarbearcub7
    [link] [comments]

    When Im trying to take pictures of lights, i have always like reflects on my caméra, is it normal ?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    How do I get rid of the bottom thing that displays what was last played?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Some websites don’t load correctly on Safari (iPhone X, iOS 14.7.1) - How can I fix this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Hi guys! I have a problem, when i want to put a shortcut that has an emoji it looks pixelated, i really don’t know what to do cuz it looks really ugly :( if you could help me i would be really thankful �� ps: i have an iPhone XR

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    iPhone12 mini camera making me look narrower/skinnier?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Upgraded from an iPhone X and Galaxy S9. The iPhone 12 camera has this weird lens effect that makes me look narrow, much skinnier than I am. The selfie camera however does not do that and looks normal. I tried disabling the lens correction in the settings, but that doesnt seem to do anything. What else can be done if anything? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Taiga666
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my iMessage say this? I’ve tried everything to fix it. Help

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    When transferring data from iPhone to android what data does it specifically transfer? And when you transfer your photos from iPhone/iPad device to android device is there a way to only transfer your liked videos/pictures?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    So I purchased the MagSafe Battery pack, which I really like and I wanted to give the Apple Tags a shot. Just purchased 1 for now. What do you guys think of the tags?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    At first I wanted nothing to do with them after hearing the battery only lasts a year. Then I found out you just change the battery so I bought one with the leather brown holder. I'll be getting it on the 10th.

    submitted by /u/NY_Yanks_Giants
    [link] [comments]

    I get calls from my old phone

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    About a year ago i got a new iPhone11 and I gave my brother my old iPhone6s and it seems like I have been getting all of his calls and texts. Luckily for me and probably for him as well, he gets barely any calls or texts, but it's still very annoying when I get a call from one of his mates.

    I was just wondering if anybody has had this issue or know how to fix it, because it looks to me like he isn't signed in on my iCloud which is what everyone on the internet says is the issue.

    Idk whats going on but any help would be appreciated, cheers

    submitted by /u/russianfemale
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 12 help? Issues with apps and photos

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I am not sure what the problem is causing these issues. My father got a new Iphone 12 and it has been acting up for awhile now ( only been a few months from getting it from our phone carrier).

    He got the 64gb model, and alot of it is used up by photos ( he accidentally uploaded all his photos from his last phone). We have tried many times to transfer his photos to his computer but it has failed. The computer detects the phone and finds all the photos and when we click on which ones to import or even import all it crashes and says it cant do it.

    His icloud account is already full and doesn't want to buy the extra room.

    We have tried using a memorycard to put his photos onto and then hook up to his computer but that fails to, when the memorycard is plugged into the computer it says the computer doesn't support the photo types.

    Why would the phone or the computer not allow him to just download the photos right from the phone?

    He is having other issues of apps crashing, phone running slow and not receiving text messages and photos being sent black.

    Is this just because the phone needs more space?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Thisperson34593
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone screen malfunctioning

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I have a iphone 6s and the screen jitters and randomly selects inputs when I get into the password screen. I want to see is there anyway I can access it so that I can extract everything and put into a new phone. To repair the screen is as much to buy the same phone new is there anyway I could payload it to make it insert my password when plugged in or get past it so I can access my data and transfer it out. As for apple cloud I have a lot of videos and pictures and had disabled cloud.

    submitted by /u/DevGamergamer
    [link] [comments]

    This website was on for 23 hours the last few days. I don’t even know what it is!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    using a power bank?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Can I use my Anker 10000mAh on the 12 pro max?

    This is a dumb question but is it okay to use this power bank on the 12 pro max? I used to use it on an s10+ with no problems so wondered if it was safe to do the same on this model phone?

    It shouldn't damage anything, should it?

    submitted by /u/Weekend_metalhead
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR replacement

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi, I've just gotten my friends older iPhone XR with a broken screen and I plan on replacing it myself. I have replaced my older iPhone 6s and 8 screen successfully without any problems. Since the iPhone XR is different, I wanted to ask if there's anything I should be concerned about before doing the repair. And any good websites to buy a good screen close to the original?

    submitted by /u/Swimming_Ad_6081
    [link] [comments]

    A couple questions about the optimize storage option

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    When I share a photo with this option enabled, does the original version get shared?

    If I use another another syncing service alongside iCloud, do the original photos get uploaded to said service?

    submitted by /u/notrox
    [link] [comments]

    Phone turned off or blocked? I requested his location earlier, and I got an alert he started sharing his location (which disappeared today.) Then I sent 2 messages and they came back green. After that, it says he’s no longer sharing his location and the texts are still “Sent as Text Message.”

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Has my iPhone been hacked?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Today I moved my belongings back home.

    I'm worried that the van drivers hacked into my phone.

    A few dodgy things happened just now: - my Barclays app passcode had apparently reached a maximum attempt limit via touch-ID - I don't have touch ID I have face ID - my apps have prompted me to re-log in and have lost my preferential settings (night mode on Reddit or my WhatsApp background) - WhatsApp wasn't opening initially and when I tried to google it, the WhatsApp came up with a Greek heading "Κέντρο βοήθειας" which makes me think something has happened to my phones IP address or something - I think the van drivers may have been Greek but I can't be sure

    Can someone advise me what to do especially if there's anything urgent I need to do to protect my affairs.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/REPLY_WITH_POSHNESS
    [link] [comments]

    Mum deleted her Whatsapp chats - help!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    My mum accidentally deleted all of her Whatsapp chats..

    She didn't want to ask for help and googled a fix which told her to uninstall and re-install Whatsapp - she didn't realise she'd need a backup (which she doesn't have).

    She's beside herself as many precious texts and pictures of family and friends were in those chats - does anyone know of a reliable way to get this back for her?

    submitted by /u/hermtheg
    [link] [comments]

    The fingerprint scanner on my iphone SE (2nd ed.) is a hit or miss.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    I'm coming from a cheap, old android phone. It had no problems regarding fingerprints. However, the iphone fails to recognise it for about half of the time. I have to input my password a lot more than I should. I've tried setting a new fingerprint but the problem persists.

    The phone detects fine when everything's nice and clean, but things are bound to get a bit sweaty and this shouldn't be a problem for fingerprint sensors, yet it is.

    Any advice?

    Edit : I'm on 14.7 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Achikobium
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel