• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    iPhone Maximum battery capacity dropping?

    iPhone Maximum battery capacity dropping?


    Maximum battery capacity dropping?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Maximum capacity?

    I got my iPhone 12 Pro Max in March of this year. It's been doing pretty good! I'm in love with it! The only issue I'm having is with its maximum capacity. Just last week it was at 97. Today I checked and it was at 95. Is it normal for it to go down this fast? When should I look at replacing its battery? Some people say when it reaches 88. I know I have a limited warranty that expires next year. Should I talk to them about getting a new battery?

    submitted by /u/MutualHostility
    [link] [comments]

    Volume lags

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    My IPhone 12 Pro is having issues where it only plays music, videos, and podcasts when I'm connected to wired or wireless headphones. Calls are super buggy and take forever to answer if I'm lucky. I can call, but only using the ear speaker. Somebody please help.

    submitted by /u/Legitimate-Driver-23
    [link] [comments]

    How much would it cost to fix a warped battery

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    Vibrations not working

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Out of nowhere all of a sudden my vibrations stopped working on my iPhone 7 Plus with seemingly no reason and I can't figure out how to fix any of them. Issues include: - My phone no longer vibrates at all. It doesn't matter what would cause the phone to vibrate, be it a call, a notification, an app, an alarm, anything. It has just completely stopped vibrating all together - My home button no longer gives any form of feedback whatsoever. It used to work normally where you would press on it and you would feel it get pressed in, but now I don't feel anything when I press it in, it feels as if I am just pressing on something solid like the screen. The home button still works perfectly fine, I just can no longer feel it when I press it

    The only other thing I could think of to be a reason for this would be that my vibrations were acting kind of weird before this. For about the first 2 years of owning the phone, vibrations worked perfectly. After that, they would occasionally be very loud and make a rattling noise whenever my phone vibrated. Then about 6 months after that (now), it does not vibrate at all. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix, please let me know, because now whenever I am in public and have it on silent it won't vibrate so I have no way to know when I am being called or messaged.

    submitted by /u/Dablzguy
    [link] [comments]

    WiFi not working

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I can go to sites on Safari when connected to my home or work WiFi. When I'm walking to work or on the way home and I'm not connected to one of these networks I can't stream music or access any sites on Safari. This has only been a problem for a week. Advice?

    submitted by /u/snugent9
    [link] [comments]

    why does my phone have this loading thing in the top right corner?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    calls too loud, volume down button stuck.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    two problems my volume down button is stuck and for some treason every time i get into call with my earbuds in it's extremely loud and can't even be turned down manually. the opposite happens with earbuds out the calls are extremely quiet and can't be turned up. this has been bothering me for months and i'm yet to find fix. i've gone through settings to see if something was affecting this but no settings relating to sound are.

    submitted by /u/fezzikthepug
    [link] [comments]

    How to separate two connected iPhones?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Me and my moms phones are connected, we both have iPhone 7s. We share a camera roll, search history, apps, etc. I suspect it's because we have the same Apple ID, but then how do I create a new one without it deleting everything on my phone?

    submitted by /u/heyitmej
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know if I can pair one Bluetooth device for calls and another for audio?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    So my car has Bluetooth but only calls not for audio. The car does have an iPod port and I have been using it with a 30 pin power passthrough to charge the phone and a 30 pin to lighting adapter for audio and power. I see you can buy a Bluetooth audio adapter to go into my iPod port and it trick the radio in to thinking there is an iPod there. My question is can I have these both paired at the same time with one for audio and the other for calling still?

    submitted by /u/rjd10232004
    [link] [comments]

    Set iphone ip static when using internetsharing via computer.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I've turned on internet sharing on my iphone. Then I connect my computer to that internet sharing iphone.

    However the ip that I'm using to connect to a sql db on my computer keeps changing, i.e. it's dynamic.

    How can I get a static ip adress while doing this? As I need to do a permission thingy (ask somebody at work to approve my ip for access) every time it changes?

    Ps, there is no wifi on the phone that I can set to static.

    If this is a stupid question, well f*ck me but still I need help.

    submitted by /u/Annual_Sprinkles_240
    [link] [comments]

    Is this reflection normal ?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I noticed this on my new iPhone 12. It can be noticed at certain angles under the light. You can see the video in the comments section.

    submitted by /u/No_Client360
    [link] [comments]

    Screen not working after heat

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    I left my phone out in the sun on accident and when I got it back and tried to use it I found out that the screen wasn't working. I tried hard resetting it and it still doesn't work. If you know the solution please help. (I have the iPhone X)

    submitted by /u/DesmondDaGoat07
    [link] [comments]

    Help for iphone 7 plus restarting on its own

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Where can I access my recently deleted notes?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    All websites say to simply go to your list of folders and it should be there, but it doesn't exist on my phone. Any suggestions as to where I can find it?

    Edit: This is on iOS14, if that helps.

    submitted by /u/TheFalloutHandbook
    [link] [comments]

    Logging out of iCloud while keeping Apple ID signed it

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Is it possible to log out of iCloud while keeping your Apple ID? Not referring to toggling off iCloud services individually but completely disconnecting. I don't see a separate option to log out for only iCloud.

    submitted by /u/porygonislove
    [link] [comments]

    iOS backups says it won't restore firmware?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Trying to backup my iPhone before I send it off for a repair. However I clicked "restore backup", just to test the backup saved, and the popup says:

    Choose a backup to restore. This will restore only the contacts, calendars, note, messages and settings, not the iPhone firmware"

    Why is it saying this? I want the backup to restore to my current iOS version when I get my phone back? Is it just because the phone already has that version of iOS on it?

    submitted by /u/techguy67457
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR running 14.7.1 had this pop up on my calendar. Help!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    My iMessage won't let me call on groups. (no blocked contacts)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    iPhone won’t download email, news etc.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Yesterday my iPhone XR stopped being able to download email, news, won't connect to a website etc. I can make calls, text messages work but I can't send a photo and notifications work fine. It is connected to cell and internet. This happened at work yesterday and the internet is fine there. My home internet works fine for everything else. I did a reset on the network last night that didn't help and tried a hard reset this morning that didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions ? Or do I need to buy a new phone? I stupidly forgot to renew my insurance on my iPhone.

    submitted by /u/Cde12
    [link] [comments]

    iphone won’t connect to car via USB to lightning cable, only charges

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    First time poster so sorry if this post isn't formatted well, typing it from my phone and i haven't been in this sub long

    So as the title states, my phone will not connect to my car, a 2011 Mazda 2 and play music through the cars speakers. Me and my uncle both have iPhone 11's on IOS 14.6 but his phone works while mine doesn't. I'm not sure if he connects his phone into the car's USB port or if he uses the USB ports in the 12v charger we put but ive tried every port and all my phone does is charge, once i actually got some pop up notification i forgot what it said but it was audio related and i tapped ok and still couldn't hear music or my GPS through the cars speakers.

    Now with the car you need to plug it in and hit a button on the stereo that basically searches for a phone but with mine nothing cones from the search but when my uncle tries it with his phone it works. In the car's USB port when my phone is plugged in no audio comes from it whatsoever and ive tried adjusting stereo volume, volume on the phone but nothing happens, in the 12v charger i do hear audio coming from my phone at least but nothing through the cars speakers. I've had his phone and my phone hand in hand and looked through all the settings and watched some internet video guides on youtube but nothing has fixed this problem so i figured i should ask here, does anyone else's phone have an issue connecting via USB? does anyone know of any fix? all the settings on our phones are the same there wasnt really anything i changed when looking through them so im just confused as to how it is that my phone doesnt play any audio through the cars speakers.

    submitted by /u/ghostlykidd
    [link] [comments]

    Instead of the Apple Silicon case, I returned two of them and I bought the elite Bullstrap leather case for the iPhone 12 pro max. I saw my cousin had it and it’s absolutely stunning

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Apps keep crashing

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    When I use my iphone while it's charging and then I close my phone every app that was in the background crashes causing some heat under the camera (iPhone 6s)

    submitted by /u/FasterFerret
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get rid of this phone carrier notifications that take up the entire screen?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Switching from Touch ID to Face ID

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    I'm about to upgrade from an 8 to a 12 pro. I've got a lot of passwords saved with Touch ID-when I switch will I be able to access those with Face ID? I don't remember most of them so I'll need to reset everything before I switch if it doesn't transfer over automatically. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/widefeetwelcome
    [link] [comments]

    14.7.1 iOS update randomly stuck on preparing update 70% of the way???

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    This atrocious update has already caused me dozens of problems that I need to be fixed by today, I finally get to download it after it not working and it gets stuck on something that is supposed to only happen when the update starts. Someone please give me a hand with this

    submitted by /u/bruhmomentisreal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel