• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Akara - A new customizable control center tweak

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Akara - A new customizable control center tweak


    [Upcoming] Akara - A new customizable control center tweak

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    [Request] Anyone know of a Tweak to not show the last picture in camera roll? Let the camera roll album logo be blank or a black picture?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    [question]who uses wraith ? And what version of snap are you on. There has to be someone on here using it without a problem. Lmk

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    [Question] How to turn iPhone 5S into an “Airport Express”

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I just want to know if it's possible to enable an iPhone 5S (or any older iPhone) to share my Mac's wifi via USB just like an Airport Express would with a tweak.

    I'm using an iPhone 5S and running an untethered jailbreak with iOS 8.4.

    submitted by /u/The_Slogan
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Is it possible to run screendumpd on localhost only?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    So I recently found screendumpd and it's great for remotely controlling my iPhone. One thing I'm a bit uneasy with though is the fact that the VNC server is unencrypted and listens on the phone's WiFi interface.

    So my question is, is there a way to have the VNC server only listen for connections on localhost? My plan would be to SSH into the phone if I want to use VNC and then forward the VNC port back to my client machine, which is much more secure.

    submitted by /u/Wirfaway
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] How to access Filza from Files app

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    1- Install Secure Shellfish app
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/secure-shellfish-ssh-sftp/id1336634154 and unlock pro.

    2- In Configure Server :
    Address : 127.0.0.1
    Port : 2222 or 22
    Username : root
    Password : alpine

    3-scroll down and make sure Files app is toggled on.

    4-select Verify Configuration, it will take you to the Files app.

    5- open Files app and select 3 dots in right upper corner then select edit then toggle on Secure Shellfish in Locations.

    Note : you need to have OpenSSH installed

    Note : you should change your password (alpine ) if you have OpenSSH as someone might access your phone .

    submitted by /u/Maximessi
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Automatically Save iMessage Pictures You React To

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a tweak to automatically download/save pictures that you react (love, like, laugh, question, emphasize) to in iMessage, even if it's in a group text with android users. Is there one already out there? Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/HawkeyMan
    [link] [comments]

    [question] all my Snapchat stories are disappearing after people post. I have snap break. Anybody else having this issue ?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to allow FaceTime Video while connected to CarPlay

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    hey guys, does anybody know if this is either a tweak that exists or if it is something easily made? Basically right now when you connect your iPhone to CarPlay it disables your camera automatically and doesn't let you reenable it. You can still see the other person on the phone screen, they just can't see you.

    Maybe there's a tweak that already does this I have looked all over though and can't seem to find it.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Brandon4466
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] iOS 5 First-boot Animation bootlogo

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Hey there! I want to install iOS 5 First-boot animation to my iPhone 3G running iOS 4.2.1 with animate etc. but I literally can't find it anywhere, I can make the bootlogo if someone can send me the animation, very appreciated!

    submitted by /u/_xwtk
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] I cant open apps.Which tweak is causing problem?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] MOBILE HOTSPOT IS THE WORST! I hope there is a way to make it stay discoverable so more devices can connect to it.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I swear there's something wrong with how iOS Mobile Hotspot behaves.

    From my experience, few minutes after activating Mobile Hotspot, the SSID disappears from the WiFi menu of other devices, so I can't connect any more devices to the hotspot. Sometimes it appears but any attempt to connect fails.

    In addition, if the main client is disconnected (e.g restarted my laptop), it fails to reconnect to the iPhone because it couldn't find the WiFi anymore.

    I have tried adding a hidden SSID and it doesn't work either

    I have tested it it one Samsung phone and two Windows devices (Intel and Killer) and they all behave the same, so I believe it's not the client that's the problem.

    submitted by /u/ptrkhh
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Old IPhone passcode

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    It's a long shot but I recently found my old iPhone 6 which happens to be jailbroken I can't remember the passcode and I can't remember if it's on iOS 9 or 10 but is there any way that I can bypass the passcode without hard resetting?

    submitted by /u/Legionovo
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to browse root files via Files app +

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    As the title says, inside files app there's a option to configure a server, can anyone experienced create a tweak to use this feature as workaround to access all root files as the secureshell app does? example

    submitted by /u/augustobob
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Checkra1n loader gone after rejailbreak

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    After rejailbreaking my iPhone 8 running iOS 14.4 whos battery died, I noticed that the checkrain app is gone, I tried searching for it and already had my passcode disabled, can anyone relate and does anyone have a fix? All help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DiamondGolurk
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How to increase app limit without paying 100/year to apple?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I currently have three apps side loaded with AltStore. Those three being Altstore, Taurine, and Provenance. I'm trying to download iNDS currently but it says "this device has reached the maximum number of installed apps using a free developer profile. I only have three apps though I thought you could have 10 apps. At the bottom of AltStore it says I have 3 remaining app id's which I dont get why when I only have 3 apps.

    submitted by /u/Salt_Ad6812
    [link] [comments]

    [help] Altserver The operation couldn’t be completed. Cannot activate more than three apps and App extensions. I don’t have offload unused apps enabled or any that i can see on my home screen. trying to install altstore to my ipad pro 14.3

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    [QUESTION] I have been using this build of Uncover for over a year now and all the sudden when I want to reboot my device and go back to restart the jb it tells me this? Ive only ever downloaded uncover straight from their website.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    [Help] AltStore not letting me install anything.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Last night while i was sleep my phone somehow restarted itself. I lost my jb & unc0ver app wouldn't open. I'm trying to side load a new one with AltStore but i keep getting the error " could not connect to AltStore " anyone know how to fix it or a way around it?

    Not sure if it's needed but i have an iPhone X on ios 13.5.

    submitted by /u/rileyquen
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Automatic EQ tweak?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Is there a tweak that is able to automatically change the device's EQ settings to match the one of the song playing? So far I've had no luck in finding anything apart from "AutoEQ" but that was 7 years ago, so even if I could find a way to download it (which I can't) it will most likely be outdated.

    Hate having to switch the EQ manually :(

    submitted by /u/Ballisticbat-69
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Anyone else has issues with Taurine where contacts calling you only show their number instead of their name?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    With the recent updates of Taurine i have a bug where when im getting a call it only shows a number instead of the contact, the only way of fixing this is by going into jailed state, sometimes when jailbreaking it works sometimes it doesnt but its super annoying, its not tweak related since i went into safe mode and i had the same issue

    submitted by /u/smurf3310
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] What’s the best Always On Display tweak in terms of battery life?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    [Help] How can i Jailbreak my Iphone 5s using Ubuntu?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    I'm new in jailbreaking Iphones so any help or guide will be appreciated :D.

    submitted by /u/Hunter_935
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel