• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    iOS Beta [Request] Petition for Apple to invert the screenshot flash when in dark mode.

    iOS Beta [Request] Petition for Apple to invert the screenshot flash when in dark mode.


    [Request] Petition for Apple to invert the screenshot flash when in dark mode.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    I took a couple screen shots while in a dark room with dark mode on (and my eyes got adjusted to it), and oh my god the screen flash felt like I was having my picture taken with flash on.

    Please invert the screen shot flash when in dark mode (so it's black instead of white).

    Thank you. That is all.

    submitted by /u/Xephia
    [link] [comments]

    [15 db6] death to Yelp!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    [iOS 15DB7] Dolby Atmos badge not showing while using 3rd party headphones, despite Dolby Atmos playing

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    iOS 15 Dev B7: Private Relay (Beta) is leaking UDP address through WebRTC.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    If you perform a test with Private Relay turned on at step Reflexive connectivity you'll see your address from your ISP. If you connect through VPN and try the test again then nothing is leaked. I have reported this bug to Apple. Just to be aware, for the users under us.

    Edit: workaround for this is to enable WebRTC Sockets Proxying under Experimental WebKit Features. However In-App Safari will still show the leaked address even when this is enabled.

    submitted by /u/WhatTheHomePod
    [link] [comments]

    Is this new? (Settings/General/language&../)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    [Request] The AppStore should have a way to filter apps based on their privacy policy.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I realized while trying to find an app similar to StitchPics (to stitch screenshots together) that there are barely any apps in this category that collect no data. I had to sift through about 10 apps, and only found that collected data but didn't link it to you.

    I'm curious to hear other people's opinion on this.

    submitted by /u/wild_a
    [link] [comments]

    Does reminder natural language work for anyone?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    So for me it doesn't work. I don't know if there's a setting I need to change but it's not working.

    submitted by /u/Epickid976
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud custom domains

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I've got this to work in Mail

    But how to get to work in another email client? Eg Spark.

    I need ab application-specific password, but where can I generate it?

    submitted by /u/carlosfandangop
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 beta 7] Dolby Atmos badge showing with 3rd party headphones in Music App (iPad Pro)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    WhatsApp issue?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    So I'm dumb, I know.

    I did a backup of my iPhone including WhatsApp.

    Fast forward a couple of weeks and I feel too much is changing in my phone and not getting backup-ed. so I decided to turn on iCloud back up.

    I know it's not the best idea to backup beta software, but I'm dumb

    At this point WhatsApp's backup got stuck. Honestly, it really buggy so I wasn't surprised. I did everything as always, deleted the WhatsApp backup (usually works). But the issue persists, is anyone else having this issue? I don't know a normal WhatsApp backup bug or if it's related t iOS 15

    Btw, I'm on iOS 15 PB7

    submitted by /u/francisgoca
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone can see Immunization Records in your health app? I don’t see it on mine. Wondering where this section is.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    can we use extensions on 3rd party browser ( firefox )

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    System Year Is Messed Up. Anyone else have this problem? PB 7.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    iCloud+ Custom Domain - Not showing up?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Logged into beta.icloud.com. Went to settings. When I click on Manage for custom domains, I just get a popup saying if I have iCloud+ I can use custom domains.

    I can seem to use everything else that iCloud+ adds. I even pay the $9.99 for 2TB of storage. Is there something I am missing? Why am I not able to setup a custom domain?

    submitted by /u/succeededcoma
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 Public Beta 7] Twitter Notification Sound

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Anyone seem to not have a Twitter notification sound since updating? So far all other apps have notification sounds but this one isn't working. It's happened once (but it was buggy) out of the about 15 notifications I've had. It played for a split second as the banner disappeared but was glitchy/robotic sounding and wasn't the full tone. Have tried restarting my phone.

    submitted by /u/miat2004
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS15 PB7] Screen time is acting out. It shows a different total time but when you look at the individual apps, they add up to several extra hours

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Installing beta on recently switched carriers device?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    So I just switched from T-Mobile to att got a new iPhone set up with them and trade in ect….I was wondering if it'd be fine to install beta onto it or if I should hold off until I know everything's settled and such? It's been a couple days now…wasn't to sure and rather ask than somehow f something major up and be up crap creek lol. Thanks y'all and take care!

    submitted by /u/Morning101
    [link] [comments]

    Apple News using lots of background? (15.0 B7)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel