• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Question] How can this folder take 7GB of my storage when the biggest app is just 120.3MB (Messenger). Is there any file hidden? The used storage shown in iPhone setting is also 7GB less than in DiskProbe/iCleaner.

    iOS Jailbreak [Question] How can this folder take 7GB of my storage when the biggest app is just 120.3MB (Messenger). Is there any file hidden? The used storage shown in iPhone setting is also 7GB less than in DiskProbe/iCleaner.


    [Question] How can this folder take 7GB of my storage when the biggest app is just 120.3MB (Messenger). Is there any file hidden? The used storage shown in iPhone setting is also 7GB less than in DiskProbe/iCleaner.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    [Question] Uncover v6.1.2 signed improperly

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Hello I was wondering if someone could help me. I am jailbroken with iOS 14.2.1 with Uncover v6.1.2. I used AltStore then downloaded ReProvision Reborn which removed AltStore. My jailbreak has been running fine for weeks but last night I woke up to a non jailbroken phone and when I try to use uncover it says "Jailbreak Complete An issue occurred while verifying the entitlements of our application. The build was signed improperly. Please install the build with the official methods https://unc0ver.dev and try again." Also ReProvision just resigned then yesterday. Do I need to reinstall AltStore and get the new unc0ver? Also what happened? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TBrazzers
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I'm trying to switch signing apps from altstore with altdaemon to reprovision reborn, but I'm getting this error trying to sign apps. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    [Request] A CC module to quickly disable Raise to Wake & Tap to Wake, ~~~ it can get annoying when e.g using my flashlight and moving my phone around

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    [Help] how can I fix this? I’ve tried reinstalling to no avail

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    [Help] is zxtouch not supported on taurine jailbreak?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    [Help] Stuck on uncover jailbreak

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    My iPad is stuck at obtaining entitlements 18/31 can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Glasioso
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is there a jailbreak for iOS 14.6 on the iPhone X or am I trippin

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    [QUESTION] Tweak like the ALARMY app?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Id use Alarmy but honestly it sucks. For it to work the app has to be on so if during the night somehow something happens that causes the app to close, you will not be woken up. Which has happened multiple times.

    But i really like the confirmation minigames Alarmy has. Is there a tweak with similar function that is actually integrated into the alarm app?

    submitted by /u/FirstAccuntDidntWork
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Dubailive not found

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    I recently downloaded a few tweaks from cydia but when I try to update them I always gat an error ( Failed to fetch https://dubailive.github.io/./Packages not found ) . I searched everywhere but I never found something useful. Please Help. Thanks already

    submitted by /u/sebihilber
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Look Up feature triggers a google search INSIDE of pop up window

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    [help] iPad Pro 2018 stuck in boot loop. Jailbroken with Taurine 1.1.0. Was plugged in overnight then found in boot loop next morning. Any solutions? I don’t want to restore i’ll lose my jb :/

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    [Help] Apps installed from Sileo not displaying on homescreen but they will display in Settings.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I'm on Taurine 1.1.0 and iOS 14.2 on an iPhone 11 Pro. I let my phone reboot a few weeks ago and didn't re-jailbreak before AltStore got revoked, so I deleted AltStore and Taurine, redownloaded the latest AltStore and Taurine, ran restore RootFS, and then performed another jailbreak.

    Everything went fine, I'm jailbroken again but any apps I install from Sileo don't display on the homescreen, can't search for them either. These include New Term 2 and NControl, neither of which appear in my homescreen. I installed a few tweaks that appear fine in Settings and are usable (One Handed Wizard 2 and Quart) but anything that should appear on the Home Screen does not.

    I have the latest versions of RocketBootstrap, PreferenceLoader and libhooker installed.

    Any idea what may be going wrong? I don't want to lose my jailbreak and don't have SHSH blobs saved so restoring is not an option unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/please_no_photos
    [link] [comments]

    [request] lower resolution images

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I want to lower the megapixels of the camera app so I don't need to take a crappy throwaway 4MP picture all the time. Any suggestions for a tweak or should I just use another app?

    submitted by /u/Prygon
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Opening Multitasking forces respring and kicks me into Safe Mode

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14.2 running Taurine 1.1

    As stated in the title, I'm being kicked into safe mode whenever my tweaks are loaded (i.e not already in safe mode) and I open my Multitasking.

    Resolutions I've tried: -Tried to clean my system with iCleaner, didn't help. -Downloaded CrashReporter, no crash log generates

    Tweak List: -3DTools -A-Bypass -ColorMeNotifs -Complications -CrashReporter -Dragspring -Grupi -Jellyfish -Magma Evo -Prysm -Shuffle -Snowboard with a respring animation and the Puff Theme.

    submitted by /u/AgiosOTheos
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Stuck on "Choose a Wi-Fi Network" screen?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Stuck on choose a wifi network after unjailbreaking my phone to update so i could stop airpods buffering, dont have mac but my neighbors do and will ask as a last resort.

    submitted by /u/king-tallkid
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] AltServer on Windows 10

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    It appears that there is no longer any way to download iCloud for Windows 10 other than through the Microsoft Store. Does that mean that there's no longer any way to run AltServer on Win 10?

    submitted by /u/skiasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Phone Disconnects During Backup Restore

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    iPhone 8

    I was originally on iOS 14.7.1 and downgraded to 14.3. I did a full backup on my M1 Macbook Pro before jailbreaking with checkra1n on 14.7.1. After jailbreaking, I downgraded to 14.3 with FutureRestore. I tried to restore my backup after changing the iOS version in the info.plist from 14.7.1 to 14.3. It tells me that my phone disconnected during the restore. My phone is connected directly to my Macbook with a USB-C to Lightning cable. Am I doing anything wrong here?

    submitted by /u/ZeroSigma1
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Facebook is doesn't load feed, I've already tried NoSub but still not working. Any ideas?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    [Help] SnapBreak - Can't see when other person is typing or screenshots, while in the message.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    I looked into this issue many times, I heard having the "HIDE PRESENCE" option on in Snapbreak did this, but I turned it off and it's still happening. I am using the most reliable Snapchat version 10.78.6 with Snapbreak.

    Pretty much if someone is typing or screenshots you, it will show as a notification if you are not open and in the app. But if you are in the chat, it wont show they are typing, screenshot notification (if they screenshot), or show their Bitmoji. It seems like anything in the chat but the message will not be displayed.

    I have tried everything, even upgraded/downgraded to some newer versions of Snap (only a few newer versions). Re-installed Snapchat, and it still happens.

    Also is there a tool to prevent someone from seeing you opened the chat and viewed the message? Of course I can do this with the Snaps themselves, but is this only a missing feature of Snapbreak or do other Snap Tweaks also not have this feature?

    submitted by /u/X1Extreme
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] IPhone Stuck in DFU mode!!!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    So I was trying to jailbreak my iphone using checkra1n on linux. Everything was going fine until my dad forced me to turn my computer off and go to bed, so I had to unplug my iphone mid-jailbreak. The only thing that was happening when I unplugged it is that the iphone was in dfu mode and the app was looking for the dfu'd phone. I have an iphone 8 running ios 14.4.2. the vol up, vol down, side button method doesn't work, as as soon as I let go of the side button on the apple logo it goes back to dfu mode. please help!

    submitted by /u/XCraftMC
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] iPhone 8 14.7.1 Checkra1n

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    I keep jailbreaking my iPhone 8, and it appears to be successful, but the checkra1n app never appears on my home screen. Is there something specific I need to do in order to make it work, or should I just keep trying until it works?

    I do have Skip the A11 check enabled and have alternated between having the Dark Blockchain enabled.

    submitted by /u/IIvvvVADERvvvII
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] checkra1n not working (iphone 7, ios 14.6)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    I've been trying to jailbreak my iphone 7 running ios 14.6. So far all attempts have led to "error -31" after a few minutes of it being stuck on the "checking if device is ready" prompt. Anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/Rough_Flan_1755
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Tweak that lets you “lock” widgets?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Is there a tweak that lets you lock widgets in place to avoid accidentally scrolling in between apple's widget stacks? Additionally, is there anything to get rid of α widget's redirect/link functionality like, for example, I have α 3rd party's widget installed from the AppStore. Is there anyway way to disable it from opening the app associated with it when clicking on the widget?

    submitted by /u/Roxrz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel