• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] looks like the current Reddit update 2021.33.0 bypasses “No Reddit Ads” and makes ads work.

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] looks like the current Reddit update 2021.33.0 bypasses “No Reddit Ads” and makes ads work.


    [Discussion] looks like the current Reddit update 2021.33.0 bypasses “No Reddit Ads” and makes ads work.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Using AppStore++ to downgrade will fix the issue, but No Reddit Ads needs an update to fix the ads resurfacing.

    submitted by /u/Fighternotlover
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] SwipeExtenderX v1.5.2: The most powerful keyboard tweak - New translate action, long-press for menus, new features, bug fixes

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Hi

    SwipeExtenderX v1.5.2 just went live. If you don't know what the tweak does, check out this demo.

    SwipeExtenderX is available for purchase on the Chariz repo.

    Changelog:

    • Added new action: Translate (requires Selector tweak)
    • Long press action now supports opening menus
    • Added option to skip emoji keyboard when cycling keyboard languages
    • Added option to mirror case sensitive keys (ex: copy the lowercase a key to the uppercase A key)
    • Added option to always show menus above key
    • Menu items can now be reordered
    • Fixed visual bug where menus would render behind Barmoji
    • Fixed visual bug where key labels would render incorrectly
    • Fixed bug swiping over delete key

    Thanks to @BawAppie for giving me permission to add the Selector translate action

    Follow me on Twitter if you want

    If you have any issues or feature requests feel free to contact me

    submitted by /u/qwertyuiop1379
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I’ve been getting this error code for three days now on ReProvision. Is there any fix to this?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    [Question] Can jailbreaking completely disconnect iOS from contacting Apple servers?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Jailbreak n00b here. I jailbreak'd my iPhone 4 way back in 2013, but have not done it to my other devices since. I've searched the sub and google for these answers, but couldn't find anything definitive. Scrolling through the threads in this sub, I know my questions are very rudimentary in comparison, so I apologize in advance.

    With the recent news of iOS scanning photos on-device, I am very concerned about the overall privacy implications of such operations on the phone (bring on the "yer a pedo!" comments!) I am wondering if jailbreaking iOS completely disconnects the device from communicating with Apple servers, or if there is a "switch" for this? Also, are there versions of popular apps like Slack available on Cydia? Or, would it be better (or possible) to install these apps using the Apple App Store before jailbreaking? And one more question: I would like to jailbreak using a completely untethered method -- would Unc0ver be the recommended way to do this?

    So, quickly, here are the questions again:

    • jailbreaking = complete disconnection from Apple?
    • popular apps like Slack available on Cydia?
    • Unc0ver the best way to jailbreak, untethered?

    Thank you very much for the info!

    submitted by /u/jakeyjp
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Taurine has been updated to 1.1.0 on GitHub and jbupdate

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    [Question] whatsapp makes me upgrade to ios 13 minimum. Which ios specific version should i update to? 13.x/14.x

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    [Discussion] So my countries vaccine green pass app requires ios 14.5 or later :/ what an asshole design

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    [Question] what is VENC Energy? And it gets activated every night?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    [Question] iOS14.3: Any way to add Sparkasse GiroCard / EC to Apple Wallet?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    [News] Taurine 1.1.0 is now available with improvements to startup loop fixes and in app theming!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    [Help] Gaps in the charge level graph in the battery statistics.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    [HELP] Can't download unc0ver to rejailbreak and phone thinks computer is an external device.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 Pro Max

    Unc0ver jailbreak

    phone rebooted tried to rejailbreak has a jailbreak error. (something to do with integrity of the app)

    Tried connecting to PC to do anything with it but phone thinks my PC is an external device and not computer.

    tried rebooting and reinstalling iTunes no luck

    submitted by /u/ltidwell
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] is there a tweak to download apps that are unavailable to download on 13.3? I miss playing these games

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    [Request] Can we get a tweak to overlay the stock cellular, wifi and battery on top of Prysm similar to how Emerald overlays on top of Prysm?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    [question] (IPad mini iOS 9.3.5 Phoenix jailbreak) I have no space in system partition therefore I get an error while trying to install tweaks. What is the best method to free up some space and not f*** up my device?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    I've seen some methods that say to delete linguistic data in filza but it seems to mess up the device.

    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ghgdhndndb
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] make Alarms bypass DnD

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I nearly missed an important meeting today because I didn't know that Alarms were also silenced by DnD! Could someone make this tweak please?

    submitted by /u/FunnyPhrases
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What in the world could this mean?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    [Help] cercube can’t download any videos or audio

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    it says "failed to perform a video lookup." i tried uYou, but it has the same error.

    submitted by /u/w0an
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] what are people using to customize color of their keyboard?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Hi all. What is everyone using for iOS 13 and 14 to customize colors of their keyboard? What color combos are you choosing? Do you use other custom keyboard tweaks? Do they work nicely together?

    submitted by /u/KingOfYour
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] ReProvision Reborn from Packix causing this. Makes me reinstall AltStore with new ipa. Anyone heard/have any solution to this? (Unc0ver)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    [question] anybody else having any issues with unc0ver? I have wiped my phone 4 times as well as rootfs-ing. But when I re-jailbreak I can’t download/update apps. Some apps like messaging and calculator do not open/won’t respond and none of my sliders work for volume/brightness.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    [Help] Installed tweaks via Sileo don’t show up as icons.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    I've tried to install "iCleaner Pro" also "Apps Manager" and many other tweaks that make an icon on my Home Screen, but sadly I don't get any icons?

    What gives?

    iPad Pro on iOS 14.3 using Taurine.

    Both Taurine 1.1.0 and Taurine 1.0.4 have the same problem.

    Edit: solution was found it needs uicache via terminal. — also reinstalling the tweak seems to add the icon.

    submitted by /u/jakche
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Looking for Gauze deb file (not available on any official repo anymore)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I would buy it but I can't. Anyone got it? Thanks

    [[Gauze]]

    submitted by /u/PendingFox
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Memoji says not available in my country/region but I live in the US

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    So my friend sent me a Memoji video and I went to send one back, only to notice that I didn't have a Memoji app/option in iMessage. So under their video, I clicked the Memoji text which sends me to the AppStore to download it, and then it says it's not available in my country (America). What gives? I'm on iPhone 12 Mini, iOS 14.3 RC

    And by the way, I've sent memojis with this phone in the past, so that's why I'm wondering if something with my jailbreak could be at fault

    submitted by /u/natenick521
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel