• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    iOS Beta [Bug] I’ll have my “2th” notification summary please(iPadOS 15 PB4)

    iOS Beta [Bug] I’ll have my “2th” notification summary please(iPadOS 15 PB4)


    [Bug] I’ll have my “2th” notification summary please(iPadOS 15 PB4)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    [DB4]When adding “related name” in iMessages you can only choose three options

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    PB4 BUG - crash when trying to change DNS settings away from automatic Apple Service - only for me?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Settings > WiFi > [WifiName] > DNS Settings > Manual

    crashes...

    always...

    I do not want to use Apple DNS

    submitted by /u/pls_w8
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 PB] Crazy high podcast data usage

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    When selecting music from the widget it doesn’t go straight to the song/album. You have to manually navigate to the each particular one.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Im not sure bout this one, but I think since pb 4, I can’t see my other albums when I browse them, trying to upload a photo (I think it’s almost every app)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    iOS15 Dev B4 - Random vibrations when Notification Summary enabled

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    I am receiving random vibrations (not stuttered as in a text or an app style) when notification summary is turned on. This has been since beta 1 and wonder if anyone else is receiving this. Where are they coming from?

    When I look at Notification Center, the pending notifications for the next summary are not ones that may have resulted from the buzz seconds ago. I'd like to think that the vibrations are not from these notifications anyway, as that would defeat the purpose of setting up a summary for release at different times that is set by the user.

    Thoughts and assistance?

    submitted by /u/scrutman
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 DB4] My iPad Pro 11” (2019) only charging from one side of usb-c. Also it does not charge my iPhone 11 Pro Max when using the usb-c to lightning connector. Is this a bug?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel