• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    iPad Nearly been 3 years of extremely heavy usage for my 1st gen iPad Pro 11. Seen better days but still runs like a top. Average screen time of 15 hours a day will do that it… 😢

    iPad Nearly been 3 years of extremely heavy usage for my 1st gen iPad Pro 11. Seen better days but still runs like a top. Average screen time of 15 hours a day will do that it… ��


    Nearly been 3 years of extremely heavy usage for my 1st gen iPad Pro 11. Seen better days but still runs like a top. Average screen time of 15 hours a day will do that it… ��

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    If you are together long enough, it is time to do it without the protection

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    What the hell kinda dust particle would etch this badly on the screen?? IPad Pro has only been recently purchased and kept in a spigen case most of the time. Is the glass that weak?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Turn off pointer while using game controller?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to turn off the pointer control while using a Bluetooth connected game controller? Pushing up on the controller moves the pointer up and the control Centre opens up which closes the game.

    submitted by /u/Due_Product5979
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Pressure Damage IPad Pro Display

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    So I recently bought a IPad Pro 12.9" (2021) and a standard screen protective film (9h, from some cheap Swedish brand). Unfortunately when I tried to put it on, several massive bubbles occurred under it. My dumb ass tried to press them out using a card and my fingers (quite hard) with some success.

    So Is it possible that I've could've damage the screen or some underlying components/screen layer? I can't see any visual damages like lcd shadows/bruises or any discoloring. But I'm still concerned since if I recall correct, I pressed the screen very hard.

    submitted by /u/guusten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel