• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    Apple Watch Found - On ocean beach - and it still works!

    Apple Watch Found - On ocean beach - and it still works!


    Found - On ocean beach - and it still works!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Hit my goal early this month 900 exercise minutes

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    First '45mm' Apple Watch Bands Spotted Ahead of Series 7 Unveiling [Updated]

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Jesus take the yoke

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Probably my favorite feature - birthday balloons!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 7 Clones Emerge in China

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    National parks challenge on 8/28

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Well that was a busy August but it is done !

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Best Apple Products Launched Recently: With Proper Specifications.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Why is adding music via iPhones and Apple Music the most frustrating process ever on an Apple Watch?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    I want to add my recent music to my watch, because that is the fastest way to add music. I don't want to add each individual song to my watch which takes 3 separate steps in order to find the song and that's just for one song. How have they not added a feature that you can just pick the songs you want on your watch without having it be grueling and unnecessarily long???

    submitted by /u/psychadella
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch series 4

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a series 4 or know why it was discontinued?

    submitted by /u/callamoura
    [link] [comments]

    The number of Apple Watch users has surpassed 100 million, with the smartwatch market growing by 27%.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Should I wait to buy the Apple Watch SE

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Will there be a price cut at the September event? Should I just buy it now?

    submitted by /u/thenoobgamerboi69
    [link] [comments]

    support of Apple Watch S3

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Hello guys! How likely is the Apple Watch Series 3 to receive WatchOS 9 in 2022??, is it possible?. If hypothetically is discontinued in september there would still be people who buy it.

    submitted by /u/mcntzm77
    [link] [comments]

    If there is no complication can I add a shortcut to a watch face?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    I recently got a new Toyota and the phone app also has a watch app.

    *Do I need to be able to start my truck with my watch, no but it's gadgety cool. *

    I don't see a complication in the list for faces but I've missed em before, is there a way to see a list?

    Also If there is no complication can you simply place an icon to open the app directly from a watch face.

    I've got the latest SE watch.

    submitted by /u/Tacticalblue
    [link] [comments]

    New Apple Watch battery life is awful

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Hi so I got an Apple Watch se three days ago and the battery life is crazy It's dying in 10 hours anyone know any reason for this

    submitted by /u/unmedicated117
    [link] [comments]

    How to keep display active during certain apps?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    When I'm running an app like an interval timer or Strong, I'd like the timer to always show no matter what angle I'm holding the watch or not looking at it. It fades out to just show the time of day if I'm not actively holding wrist up. How can I enable it to always show during timers or certain apps?

    submitted by /u/for-ourselves
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 2 Update

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Hi there! Is there any way to update an Apple Watch Series 2 to WatchOs 7? If so, please let me know. Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/Ok_Ground_2262
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone walk me thru the proper settings to get text message notifications, something isn't right!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    New series 6 watch and iPhone 11 both up to date. I can not get any text message notification sounds on either device no matter how I change settings.

    edit: New Series 6 with cellular, ATT service, just got it a few days ago. Don't seem to get any messages if my phone is powered off. Not sure if this is an ATT issue or an Apple watch issue.

    Help me Obi-Wan....

    submitted by /u/Carpenterdon
    [link] [comments]

    Restored iPhone and setup as new. How do I pair my watch with it again?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    1, I backed up my iphone to my pc (no icloud backup).

    2, I restored my iphone and setup as new

    3, How do I set up my apple watch again while keeping my fitness medals etc?

    I had a look at the instructions on apples site but a bit confused for my situation. Do I have to restore the iphone backup again on my iphone then unpair the watch? I think this should backup the watch to icloud then I should be able to restore the watch again when I set the phone up as new?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bathplug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel