• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion


    Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Anything you view or consume media wise is fair game

    submitted by /u/redditisnowtwitter
    [link] [comments]

    Finally gave in.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    So 3 months since the new release...What to buy?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    The new Apple TV/remote combo has been out for a few months. I need to replace an again Apple TV. What do I go with?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mightierbandito
    [link] [comments]

    The Netflix app on my AppleTV hasn’t been working for months, I keep getting this notice when I click on a profile even after uninstalling and reinstalling. Help!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Does the new ATV 4K actually support pass through?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Really have not gotten a clear cut answer as I'm tired of having to change formats to get the best audio from my sound bar

    submitted by /u/B1ackAlloy
    [link] [comments]

    How old can I go? (Apple TV for the classroom)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    I use my MBP and iPad Air in my classroom a lot through the HDMI adapter. I bought the Apple TV 4K when it launched this year (it was my first Apple TV), and I'm enjoying it.

    I'm considering getting an older Apple TV for my classroom/s. I have to manually lug it around my different rooms.

    What is the oldest/cheapest model I can get to support AirPlay?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Suspicious_Method_94
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my screen go black for 2-3 seconds every time I exit a show/movie?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Have the new AppleTV 4K connected to an LG G1. Pretty much every time I exit what I'm watching whether its by pressing the back button or the home button, the screen goes black for a couple seconds. Like it's changing formats. This happens regardless if the ATV is in Dolby vision, HDR, or SDR. Match content is on for both dynamic range and frame rate.

    Using a Belkin Ultra HD 2.1 cable. Any advice appreciated 🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/-HonestMistake
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV vs LG OLED/Smart TV

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I've never used an apple tv before so I was wondering if its worth getting if you have a smart TV. I've got an LG OLED C1 and it mentions it has airplay functionality.

    I know the general UI of apps seem better on the appletv and it fits into my apple echosytem 😂. The screen sharing function also seems to be quite good on the tv, although I haven't given it a proper test yet.

    Would appreciate your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/III-AMIR-III
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to add Videos/Movies to Apple TV?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I don't have ATV yet so I don't know how this would work. I have some really old Dragonball films that are not for sale on through Apple and are not available on any streaming service (that I know of).

    I own purchased copies of the Original DVDs and also downloaded backups of the films.

    Is there any way to have these added to the ATV library and just have them play directly from there?

    submitted by /u/Mr_KenKaniff
    [link] [comments]

    How to set up 3rd Gen without remote

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I just purchased a used 3rd Gen where the remote doesn't have the battery cover and doesn't work. So far I have managed to get it hooked up to my 2009 Sony dumb tv, and to successfully mirror both my M1 MacBook Air and my iPhone 8

    However, I have been thoroughly stumped on how to actually control the Apple TV itself. I tried following several articles on setting up my phone as a remote, using control center, the remote app, and even iTunes, but it refuses to discover the Apple TV air allow me to control it. Most of the articles want me to have a working remote first so I can go into ATV's settings and tell it to recognize my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bozo_master
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my pal have created a podcast where we review pilots from popular tv shows. This week we discussed The Morning Show! Have a listen and see if you agree!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel