• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Apple Help My father sat on my iPad Air 2020. What are my options? More info bellow

    Apple Help My father sat on my iPad Air 2020. What are my options? More info bellow


    My father sat on my iPad Air 2020. What are my options? More info bellow

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Can't update iphone to 14.7.1

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Can't update ios to 14.7.1

    Hello all, ive been an android boy my whole life, recently i bought the iphone 11 pro max and i love it. So the problem is that i tried updating my phone and it just can't. I tried via itunes i tries via wifi overnight on auto. But in the end its still on version 14.6. I watched the process and its like this everytime it tries to update: downloads the update > restarts to install > shows the apple logo with the bar below > stays like this for 3-4 mins and boots again on version 14.6. Please help im new with iphones and can't find info on the internet.

    submitted by /u/Equivalent-Ad-3314
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck trying to erase an email account along with all its attachments.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Hey, currently my mail app takes 125 GB of storage on my 250 GB MBP.

    I am trying to remove one of the four mail accounts from the osx mail app along with all its data. When I remove the email accounts with the "-" button on the 'Internet Accounts' panel it does. However this does not free up any space on my HDD. Could anyone please advise me on this? What am I doing wrong....

    (The email account is a gmail IMAP account, so I assume I can delete it all from my computer and keep it server side)

    THANKS!!!

    submitted by /u/cokecantab
    [link] [comments]

    Time to get a new phone?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I have a water damaged iphone x.Have been put in rice two days. Weird thing is that it keep rebooting with the apple logo although I able to go to recovery/ DFU mode to restore the phone. The itunes shows the whole restoration is successful but it still suck at the apple logo after that.

    I teardown and re dry most parts again with hot air gun. Nothing changed. The current jump up and down between 0 to 1 amp while charging . Did the water already broke the circuit?

    submitted by /u/Game5tronaut
    [link] [comments]

    Mail opens and so does a blank email @ the same time

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Running 11.5.2 BS on a 2020 MBP. Sometimes when you click on Mail in the Dock, the Mail program launches...and also, a blank Mail opens simultaneously. Intermittent behavior.

    submitted by /u/brinkeguthrie
    [link] [comments]

    Tried erasing and reinstalling MacOS but getting this message. Followed the instructions fine but it’s acting up. This is for a MacBook Air

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    External monitor intermittently charges Macbook but won't display?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Boyfriends M1 MBP: He had that happening during a software update. Concerning or just a glitch? He’s still on Big Sur, no Monterey beta.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Airpods Stopped Charging

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Long story short, charged airpods all night next day they died in about 10-20 minutes. Went home, plugged them in let them charge for hours, unplugged them case light instantly turned off, closed case opened it back up and there was no light. Plugged the charger back in and I have the orange charging light like they're trying to charge but nothing happens. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/JustMeAmity
    [link] [comments]

    My Mac keeps saying my Bluetooth headphones are connected, but my Bluetooth headphones say they’re not connected

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Is there any simple way to fix this? The only solution I've found is restarting the mac, but I don't want to restart my Mac EVERY time I want to use my headphones. Is there any way to stop this miscommunication?

    Turning off Bluetooth doesn't work, it just assumes that it's connected once I turn it back on. Trying to disconnect and reconnect doesn't work either, because my Mac, once again, assumes it's connected. I've dried deleting the device to get my Mac to attempt a new connection, but that doesn't work either because the Mac secretly doesn't forget the device and, once again, assumes it's connected.

    I can't find anything about this issue online, but it's super irritating, does anyone know of a better solution than restarting for every connection?

    submitted by /u/PhantomTissue
    [link] [comments]

    Do New Zealand get back to school sales

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Do New Zealand get back to school sales like that of the free AirPods in America? If so, when is it? Also does the apple education store open all year round as long as you are a university student?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/pointbreak_7
    [link] [comments]

    Please assist me know what they did with my iPhone

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Hi all, My phone was stolen by a bunch of thieves Saturday night. They saw me type in the password. Sunday someone called me after I had activated lost mode offering to return it for $40. The passcode had been changed so I needed to wipe it to use it again. I updated to the latest iOS. The thieves had access to all of my personal data including bank account and credit cards but didn't touch anything. I am so uncomfortable. I have changed all of the passwords but I am worried that maybe it was jailbroken and has a spy program or something monitoring me. Anyone have any experience or a suggestion as to who would know the answer?

    submitted by /u/DarKnight8184
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 4 stuck in various loops when connected to power source

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I have an old iPhone 4 that is updated to its max that used to work fine, but now it won't switch on. However, when I plug it into a power source, one of the 3 things listed below happens:

    1. Displays Apple logo for a few seconds, screen goes black, repeat
    2. Displays red battery charging logo for a few seconds, screen goes black repeat
    3. Displays Apple logo, screen goes black, displays red battery charging log, screen goes black repeat

    I can't get the device into recovery mode, as the screen displays Connect to iTunes forbarely 1 second, then goes back to one of the loops listed above.

    I can get the device into DFU mode. But when i try to restore, the iPhone suddenly disconnects from the PC during the "Preparing iPhone for restore" stage (I can hear the disconnecting sound on my PC) and then goes back to one of the loops.

    submitted by /u/BamesJond07
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy a used apple product from ebay, and it turns out faulty (and the fault is not mentioned by the seller in the description), will ebay let me return the product.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Sellers description says no returns

    submitted by /u/relativefluffy
    [link] [comments]

    Screen issue or sensor issue?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    how to make my iphone auto start playing music when connected to a car ?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    my car doesnt have apple play android auto or anything like that so i had to manually start my music every time back with my s8+. i had found an app that automatically did that for me on android but i cant find such an app in app store. it has to specifically start spotify ( already checked its settings cant find an option to autostart). what do i do ?

    submitted by /u/Only_Leather_3107
    [link] [comments]

    3 vertical lines running through my M1 MBP display, no water damage & never has been opened.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    College note taking?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I currently have an older model of the iPad Pro (fully up to date) with the Apple Pencil. I love it but what is a great app for 1. Taking notes 2. Drawing diagrams 3. Sorting the notes and drawings by class I have a few classes where I need to jot down pictures but I do have procreate if there is an amazing note taking app out there

    Edit: thanks for the suggestions! I also found collanote I'll try all of them out soon :)

    submitted by /u/Abluh9
    [link] [comments]

    Backup bug/issue?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    So i backed up my iPhone the other day and restored i because it was being replaced and now I've got a new one (same storage capacity). Afterwards iTunes said update so backup can be restored so i updated my phone and now i cant restore the backup because apparently there isn't enough space so i pried further and the backup is apparently 255GB and the phone is 256GB can anyone help i don't know how to fix this.

    PS. I've tried restoring the phone again and restoring from the backup but it wont work.

    submitted by /u/LowIQ-HighPing
    [link] [comments]

    Is my iPad Air 2 just dead?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Ight so I'm cleaning out my closet right, and I find my old iPad Air 2 and I'm like "damn dawg I ain't used this mf in a second"…obviously the bih was outta battery but the iPad wouldn't even show the low battery screen so I tried charging it for a couple hours and nothing happened…it hasn't been used in 2+ years and I'm wondering if it's just completely broken…any info would be helpful yo

    submitted by /u/Green_Onion_17
    [link] [comments]

    Can I install IOS 8 on an Iphone 4 ?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Hi, I have an Iphone 4 and I wanna install IOS 8 or IOS 9 on it, is there ANY way to install IOS 8 on an Iphone 4 ?

    submitted by /u/Expert-Boi
    [link] [comments]

    {IOS FEATURES SUGGESTION} NOT ONLY EMAILS PRIVACY BUT ALSO PHONE NUMBERS

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make suggestions to developers about phone number privacy? IOS 15 has a new feature that allows you to sign in or register an account using your Apple account to generate a new email to avoid giving out your real email. I think this feature is great because I like privacy and I don't like sharing emails with corporate companies and ads. However, it only supports emails, not phone numbers. The world has changed. Websites are starting to use phone numbers to identify and register accounts. I consider phone numbers to be private to me compared to email. Can anyone help me? Is it possible ?

    submitted by /u/Crazy_Murphy
    [link] [comments]

    Really annoying pop up text

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    So I had an old email that I used to share with an online friend that I am no longer in contact with and it seems as though they have changed the password because i entered the gmail account into my mail app and now it pops up all of the time telling me to put in the password to the email account and I don't know it and it won't let me remove the account from my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Beautiful_Evening_74
    [link] [comments]

    TradeIn MacBook Pro does not turn on???

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    OK, so I got the brand new M1 MBA. Fantastic machine and everything.

    But there was the option to trade in my old MBP. I know more often than not, Apple gives very little compared to its price on the second-hand market, but I figured that at least it would be simple, and 740 EUR was not that bad.

    Apple delivered to me the same day the new MBA and an empty box to ship the MBP in (with an UPS sticker and everything).

    So I do that. I had prepared the MBP by disconnecting it from iCloud and overall formatting it and reinstalling a clean MacOS stopping at setup stage (as written in the doc online).

    A few days later, the "partner" receives it and "updates" the offered price to ZERO EUR claiming that the machine does not turn on. Asking if I accept the new price (c'mon... even if it were true, you could offer 5 bucks for the charger...), of course I don't and they are sending it back.

    Well... received it today...

    And it is crazy what a machine that "does not turn on" can do...: https://streamable.com/znmzhe

    Needless to say that I am furious.

    submitted by /u/FiveIsEnough
    [link] [comments]

    So my Iphone X is in "recovery mode" and keeps failing.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    So my Iphone X is in "recovery mode" and keeps failing.

    "Recovery Mode Failed"

    And I have to do it again, but it still doesn't work.

    Each time it fails the phone disables.

    How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Intention_3003
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel