• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Apple Macbook Skin I got for my MBA M1

    Apple Macbook Skin I got for my MBA M1


    Skin I got for my MBA M1

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    MacBook skins

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Le Grand Daddy Macbook

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Space grey or golden for m1 macbook air

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    18F for anyone's wondering. Also would the golden colour look faded over time??

    submitted by /u/Tricky_Ad865
    [link] [comments]

    What touchbar app is he using?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Repair costs for MBA casing?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Since I got my MacBook Air approximately a year ago, I've noticed that it doesn't sit completely flat and wobbles on two feet. I finally took it in to the Apple Store today and they told me it would need to be sent out for repairs. I have AppleCare+ and the employee didn't mention a cost, but when I checked the work authorization email it said the repair cost was over $400.

    I'm not really willing to pay that much for something that doesn't affect the laptop performance, and I thought it would be done for free. Am I going to get charged when I get the computer back?

    submitted by /u/chamomiletea99
    [link] [comments]

    no way to keep scratches away from my mac even with sleeves

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    am I alone?

    What ever sleeve i use, eventually the sleeve causes scratches, making all effort meaning less.

    I tried a sleeve that's loose for my 13 inch macbook air, and within days I noticed disgusting scratches made due to movement of mac inside sleeve, and perhaps some invisible dust (when i look at the inside of the sleeve it looks no dust at all).

    Then I tried one of the tight sleeves, and mac can't move around in it. It's all good for a month, until I realized the liner at the edges of the sleeve (which is supposed to provide protection against dropping the mac etc.) has made a long abrasion line at the edges of my mac. This ugly abrasion line is on the top surface so it's noticeable.

    Am i alone here? Is the Incase sleeve in apple store going to be better?

    submitted by /u/Nanoporous
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys why is it not recommend not to use keyboard covers and screen protectors for the M1 mac air ?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Question regarding possible damage done to the screen

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Hello It's my first time posting here and I've got a question that's been bugging me all day. So while talking to some friends some saliva came out of my mouth and it landed on my Macbook's screen, the size of the saliva stain is comparable to the size of a ladybug and I've been wondering if I should do something about it or not. I can understand if it might not seem like a big deal because it isn't however I'd like to be sure.

    submitted by /u/PossieSound
    [link] [comments]

    Best case? Other accessories?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    New MacBook Air with mouse. Best case to protect it? Any other accessories I need?

    submitted by /u/IReallyNeedMoreSleep
    [link] [comments]

    Which Macbook to get for a PhD student

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I'm using it a lot with many pages open but mostly for writing/ reading and some qualitative data analysis (Nvivo and such but not for long periods at a time). Would an Air do the job? Do I need a Pro? 8 RAM or 16? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/579red
    [link] [comments]

    What Mac should I get for graphic design

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I'm currently a freshman in college, I'm a graphic design major and I have a job as the graphic designer for the student government. Im currently using a Mid 2017 MacBook Air and I'm worried that it's not gonna be powerful enough. Lately it's been having battery issues which isn't that big of deal because I can just charge it but I'm wondering if I should just get a new MacBook Pro. Money is not an issue for me right now I just don't want to waste like $1500 if I don't have to.

    submitted by /u/reedra21
    [link] [comments]

    I've Inherited an old Macbook (A1278); I can't seem to download apps due to the OS being too old.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Hi,

    As the title says really! I've inherited an oldish Macbook and I've put a bigger HDD in and more memory but upon trying to use it - every app I try and download is telling me it needs an newer version of the OS to be used. The thing originally shipped with mountain lion but i've put El Capitan on there (which I think is the latest version is supports)

    Is there a way around this at all? ...or will I just be able to use this for the basics like web browsing and the apps that are already on there?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CheerfulChokehold
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda need help

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Hey, I have download Pock for MBP M1 Touch-bar, and I played around with the touch-bar and then I decided to move Pock to Trash , but the extension is still on my touch-bar, How can I remove it !

    Need help

    submitted by /u/invincible90728
    [link] [comments]

    How to prevent mouse from waking up MacBook M1 while lid closed?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Just like the title says, I've been looking for a way to prevent my MacBook from waking up every time I glide or click the mouse.

    So, the setup is I have two Macs (one iMac and one MacBook Air), and most of the time I use the iMac. But sometimes I want to use MacBook Air as kind of like a secondary "display".

    I use Logitech Flow to move over the cursor easily across machines. But, when I decide I'm done with the Air, and close the lid, it can still wake up whenever the Flow is activated. So, I want to prevent that if possible.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/AganArya007
    [link] [comments]

    What advantage does using higher wattage charger have?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    I have a MacBook Air that comes with a 30W charger. If I were to get a 65W charger and use it, will it charge the laptop a lot faster? Also are there any drawbacks to doing this?

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B091KQ39FM/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=AISREEIOH9TSP&psc=1

    This is the charger I am considering purchasing, mainly because of the small size.

    submitted by /u/anon_199x
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air 2013 12+16 SSD to USB / M2

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Hi, my girlfriend's MacBook air died of water damaged, but she would like to recover some of her files. The MacBook has a 12+16 pin SSD, so I was looking for some adaptors, but since is my first time dealing with mac, I'm not 100% sure may work, without spending over 100$ for an adaptor, I've been reading contrasting review online

    I found this hardware, ( local shop), will any of these will work to recover datsa with a Windows PC?

    12+16 to PCI 4X https://www.compuny.cz/kategorie/redukce-blade-macbook/oboustranne-ssd-12-16/oboustranne-12-16pin-pci-e-pci-e-4x-macbook-air-pro-2013-2017/

    12+16 to M2 https://www.compuny.cz/kategorie/redukce-blade-macbook/oboustranne-ssd-12-16/oboustranne-12-16pin-pci-e-m-2-ngff-nvme-key-m-macbook-air-pro-2013-2017-x/

    12+16 to USB https://www.compuny.cz/kategorie/redukce-blade-macbook/oboustranne-ssd-12-16/jednostranne-ssd-12-16-pin-usb-3-0-macbook-air-retina-2013-2017/

    submitted by /u/crasion5
    [link] [comments]

    M1 Macbook Pro USB-C port not charging. What to do?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I just noticed today that the second port to the right is not working when I try to use the charger but it works when I use it for external drive (usb-c type).

    Anyone knew why it's happening?

    submitted by /u/Suspicious-Concert12
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking to get a M1 MacBook for school and video editing. I know both the air and pro are basically the same, with the exception of the gpu cores and a fan. Which model should I get to last the longest throughout the next couple of years?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel