• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    iPad I don’t understand how so many people prefer the 11 inch iPad, here I am with the 12.9 and wanting more screen! Anyone else

    iPad I don’t understand how so many people prefer the 11 inch iPad, here I am with the 12.9 and wanting more screen! Anyone else


    I don’t understand how so many people prefer the 11 inch iPad, here I am with the 12.9 and wanting more screen! Anyone else

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Does iPad Pro 11'' (2018) case fits to iPad Pro 11'' (2020) or iPad Air 11'' (2020)?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    It seems like only difference is the thickness, but it is as little as 0.2mm. Will it cause some incompatibility?

    submitted by /u/keipoppu
    [link] [comments]

    Is iPad Air 4 display nearly 2k?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    On paper it's 2360x1640 px (264 ppi). I was wondering if this was nearly 2K or not.

    submitted by /u/SnooCats1400
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point or hope?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I have an old iPad mini I believe, I inherited it. It is a model #A1432 and has iOS 9.3.5, I know, it's old.

    I have an old hardwired home security system that works with the exception of you can't see the cameras online via your phone anymore due to most browsers ditching support for a plug-in called WebToolkit. Besides that, everything still works perfectly.

    The security system DVR is a QSee brand and has a USB port as well as a HDMI port.

    Without getting too crazy, is there anyway to use an app on the iPad like ip cam viewer or similar to use the iPad as a makeshift video server to view from my phone?

    I believe the issue is just browser support, as the ports for the video are forwarded and when I use a phone or computer from outside my home network, it sees the page from the DVR, just with nothing displayed as there is no WebTookit support.

    Or should I just buy an updated DVR or system?

    submitted by /u/NovacaineFix
    [link] [comments]

    How to set up a video doorbell using an old iphone 8 and ipad2?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    I've an old iphone 8 and ipad 2 that aren't being used. Can I turn them into a video doorbell? I'm aware I'll need a power source for each, and probably a way to protect the iphone from being stolen / tampered with.

    My primary interest would be to set up a simple video door bell, with the iphone on the outside and the ipad2 on the inside of the house.

    My secondary interests are:

    • recording the last 24h (or more) on the ipad (could be video or pics)
    • a web-based system that I could access from my work computer
    • a system where I could use my computer/ipad to talk to the person at the door
    • auto-video when the iphone detects someone is nearby (not sure if this is possible with the iphone 8, I don't know how far it can detect)

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/purplegam
    [link] [comments]

    Duel iPad pros

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    If I buy a new iPad Pro, can I somehow use my old iPad Pro 11" as a "duel monitor" setup with the other iPad so that I can move fluidly between the two, like sidecar with a Mac?

    submitted by /u/iamapersononreddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel