• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Apple Watch My dad died in September. I decided to get fit by running daily; my heart has probably never been healthier. Thanks - a longtime /r/AppleWatch lurker

    Apple Watch My dad died in September. I decided to get fit by running daily; my heart has probably never been healthier. Thanks - a longtime /r/AppleWatch lurker


    My dad died in September. I decided to get fit by running daily; my heart has probably never been healthier. Thanks - a longtime /r/AppleWatch lurker

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    problem with apple watch case

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    You can exactly see when I did dream. Pretty cool.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    500 Move Goals!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Wrist Arcade App for Apple Watch!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Wrist Arcade App for Apple Watch!

    Hello r/AppleWatch,

    I'm a developer and a huge Apple Watch Fan. I always thought Apple Watch was an amazing platform to play quick mobile games. I recently made my first game for the watch :) called Wrist Arcade. It's a 8-in-1 pack of games spanning multiple genres. It's current on sale for 99 cents and "Only for the Apple Watch". Learned all the programming required in just the last 1.5 years - it's quite doable!

    Details of the 8 games are below as well as the app store link and webpage. Curious what the community thinks! Any feedback would be much appreciated. Would love to continue making games if the community enjoys the app!

    https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/wrist-arcade/id1549972981

    https://www.wristarcadeapp.com/

    A portable gaming experience on your wrist. Wrist Arcade is a collection of 8 stunning games spanning various genres. Included in the app are the following:

    Space Wave:
    Defend Earth against an aggressive alien species

    Ocean Escape:
    Dodge incoming fish by swimming in this fast-paced side scroller

    Bounce Wars:
    Defeat your opponent with a combination of ping-pong and power-ups!

    Color Capture:
    Rotate your crown to capture the incoming debris

    Signs:
    Sharpen your mental math in this fast paced puzzle game

    Bounce:
    Modernized game of ping-pong with unique visuals

    Color Puzzle:
    Test your quickness in recognizing colors and words

    Space Dash:
    Dodge incoming space debris and collect stars in your speedy space ship

    📷

    https://preview.redd.it/sgxkkh63hfe71.png?width=368&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d8407e0d2857c92234ddc367243a8c64b230143

    submitted by /u/Immediate_Temporary5
    [link] [comments]

    Is a series 3 a bad gift?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a birthday gift for my dad and I've been thinking about getting him a series 3 but I was wondering if that's going be considered a bad gift with how old it is and I can barely afford the S3 as is. It would also be his first smart watch

    submitted by /u/Hypnoticsinkybrain
    [link] [comments]

    tracking workouts

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    okay so im big on fitness and shit but my Apple Watch really pisses me off sometimes. When I start my workout exactly with the watch I always get weird results even though I know my body has gone through way more than what's being recorded. However when I start my workout on the watch 2 mins before actually working out (just a 10 cal difference) my watch gives me results that actually make sense with my heart bpm and the machines workouts. What are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/luriks
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch counting every hour as a standing hour.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    So my Apple watch stopped popping up the stand notification and I was confused but then I noticed on days where I don't even leave bed all day I'll have like 20 hours standing. Whenever I have my watch on, it will count as standing no matter what I'm doing. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/J-Rizzle0
    [link] [comments]

    Are old bands still worth the purchase?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    I found an excellent deal for apple watch bands where I can get 4 original bands for the price of 1 new.

    The problem being that these bands are from 2015-2018. They are "supposedly" unused.

    So do the original bands survive that long? Does the "rubber" on the sport bands harden or deteriorate with time?

    submitted by /u/fartingdoor
    [link] [comments]

    Does the vibration make noticeable sound in a silent room?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I'm a therapist and love the idea of being notified covertly of the time. But I would not want it to be some sort of recess bell for clients (end or beginning of recess I suppose lol). Can it be heard in a quiet room?

    submitted by /u/crunchyfunky
    [link] [comments]

    Are there portable chargers for the Watch to carry with you?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone rechargeable USB charger that I take with me in my backpack when I go out for the day.

    If I'm out a really long time, especially if I use the Watch Workout app when outside, the battery won't make it through the whole day. At the minimum I get low power warnings.

    Are there quick charging, portable Watch chargers that I can throw in my backpack to add some more juice to my Watch while outside? Something that doesn't need connecting to an outlet. Something like the one I have for my iPhone. Maybe with a short cord too.

    I guess it might be possible to use the same charger I use for my iPhone if I have an extra wireless pad for the Watch.

    Anything recommendable?

    submitted by /u/douglerner
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase the spotify playlist download limit for watch?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Workout app

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, i was wondering what workout app do you use(running,hiit,strength) i was working with the apple watch default app, but started to use zones lately and it's pretty good, are there more good workout apps that you guys use?

    submitted by /u/Mortkup
    [link] [comments]

    S6 40mm gps red, ~$265 amazon usa. are sales like this common? any other sources to watch for?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    series 6, 40mm, gps, red: been on off sale on amazon usa, at about $265 (with final $50 at checkout) for about a week. sale there. then gone. then wait. then ship now, later ship in 3 weeks. other size, color, also at various sale prices.

    is this normal? or pre 7 clear out all stock? that was my theory until found post here maybe 2 months old, for lower price.

    so what am I asking? is there a pattern or best place by, or plan to follow, to find the best deals?

    submitted by /u/LemonUrsus
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Banks to go with Aluminium Gold S6 44mm for Men?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I recently received a gift from the workplace, it was Apple Watch Series 6. Unfortunately, the S6 watch is in Gold with the Pink Sand band. I wished to get either a blue or space gray being a guy. Is there any band that can go with the Aluminium Gold to better suit men?

    Is there an alternate case/skin that I can get somewhere to maybe change its appearance to look like non-rose-goldish?

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary_Break7
    [link] [comments]

    Buying as a present & need advice and opinions!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    I plan on getting my friend an apple watch for his birthday. My budget is about $500-600 all said and done. I was considering doing the SE model with cellular. He will most likely use it for basic things like working out or if hes away from his phone in class. Is the extra money for cellular worth it? Is there a model you prefer over this one and why? Are the more "stylish" bands less comfortable than the standard sport bands? Also I really need help on the sizing. Ive seen tons of photos but its so hard to tell. He is 5'10" and about 150 lbs so I think his wrists are smaller than the average person so Im thinking 40 mm is best. Any and all advice would be most appreciated

    submitted by /u/opalpanachee
    [link] [comments]

    Random heart rate spikes?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    I am not looking for any medical advice but I recently bought an apple watch to keep an eye on my heart rate - that being said today between 10-11pm it says that my heart rate reached 203bpm (I was lay in bed at the time). But now is back to normal? Does anyone else experience random high spikes?

    submitted by /u/chl03jl
    [link] [comments]

    S3 display separating from case

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    I noticed this morning that the display on my S3 seems to be separating from the case at the bottom edge. I press it down and it stays for a short time but then pops up again. Is this something Apple can fix, and if so does anyone know the cost?

    submitted by /u/Crunchewy
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch 6 titanium case not available? (US) My local store does not carry it and online says not available. Anyone knows what’s up? Google search shows stuff from last year/ 2019.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel