• Breaking News

    Friday, April 5, 2019

    iPhoneX The Bluetooth icon is showing weird when cutting off the connection immediately after putting into your ear.

    iPhoneX The Bluetooth icon is showing weird when cutting off the connection immediately after putting into your ear.


    The Bluetooth icon is showing weird when cutting off the connection immediately after putting into your ear.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    I’m selling a iPhone XS Max (brand new in box)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    Brand new iPhone XS Max I got all colors All phones are 256gb Carrier is at&t Brand new... sealed and everything Pickup in Long Beach or I could ship out Dm me for more details or text me @ 562-239-9378

    submitted by /u/ChArLeS-dAvIs
    [link] [comments]

    activity app wont open

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    when i try to open my activity app all i get is a loading wheel and it never loads. activity is tracking through my apple watch and opens fine on my watch but wont load on my iphone. anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/XenTyler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel