• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Apple iOS Do you thank Siri?

    Apple iOS Do you thank Siri?


    Do you thank Siri?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    I can't help but I always say "Thank you", after asking the time or setting an alarm. I hope he appreciates :)

    Jokes aside I was just curious if someone else has the same habit.

    submitted by /u/akosweak
    [link] [comments]

    iOS select/unselect is so brutal! It makes me wanna pull my hair out?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    Type a sentence in iMessage; select the entire message, now try to switch to selecting just one word in that sentence; there is literally no way to do this as it expects to tap in unselected area!! It is so annoying if u accidentally select and then can't unselect without deleting or like tapping away or coming back to app or fiddle with the two drag points with ur massive fingers; I have ended up hitting the send button so many times

    submitted by /u/cooltaj
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS 14.7.1 - weird buttons in to right hand corner? What does this mean?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Does iTunes for Win7 officially support 14.7.1 properly?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I'm trying to help someone with some phone issues. They have a laptop running Windows 7 x64 and a phone on 14.7.1

    Apple is REALLY bad about explaining which versions of iTunes are available for which operating systems, and which versions of iOS those iTunes versions support. It looks like they half-discontinued iTunes for Win7 years ago, in the sense that they claim it's no longer supported and no longer gets updates.... but yet it somehow still gets updates sometimes. Different Apple support documents contradict each other about what the latest version is, where to get it from, and what the last supported version of iOS is.

    The latest version of iTunes for Win7 that I can find any reference to is "12.10.11.2" but that looks like it came out in April of this year before iOS 14.5.0 dropped. Apple's page "support.apple.com/downloads/itunes" is worthless because it just gives random results no matter what you search for and doesn't even appear to list any version past 12.10.x even though I know the latest is 12.11.x. Likewise, half of Apple's other download pages just link to random installers that are all called "iTunes64setup.exe" with no indication of what version they are.

    Does anyone know for sure what the situation is here? Is there a version of iTunes for Win7x64 newer than 12.10.11.2? Where do you even get 12.10.11.2? Does 12.10.11.2 support 14.5/14.6/14.7 or only 14.4.2? Is there anyone still using Win7 who did a full backup and restore on 14.7.1 and had it work right?

    submitted by /u/sneakertech
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up an 11 Pro after three years on an s9+, some questions.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    What's the quickest and most intuitive way to open the camera? On my old phone it was double pressing the power button. I don't really like swiping from the top, and I like a clean Home Screen which is stopping me from just having a plain camera app icon there, not buried in a folder. Back tap to open the control centre has been inconsistent for me.

    And is there any way to get rid of that persistent bar at the bottom that lets me know where to swipe from. Highly annoying.

    Also I heard something about the address bar moving to the bottom of the screen in safari, like it is in Firefox for android, is that possible yet or iOS 15?

    submitted by /u/csbphoto
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a 1920x1080 version of this wallpaper? This has gotta be my all time favourite wallpaper and I would love it for my desktop

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    YouTube links don’t open in app

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Whenever I click a YouTube link it just opens in Safari instead of my YouTube app. This didn't happen before until today or maybe yesterday. Any fix?

    submitted by /u/Iwandb
    [link] [comments]

    Ios wont update

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Few days ago my iphone SE (2020) shut down and when I turned it on I had no signal and it said because I didnt have a new update (from 14.6 to 14.7 or something). And now I cant update it, it just doesnt start, also tried on computer and it gives me an error in iTunes. I really have no idea what to do, is someone having simillar problems?

    submitted by /u/izakop
    [link] [comments]

    iPad says storage full even after resetting

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I have an iPad 5th gen 32gb. it used to say storage full even though I don't have many apps or pictures in gallery, after looking in the storage settings i found 22.4gb occupied by "other system storage", there was no way deleting it so I reset my iPad hoping the issue would be fixed. to my surprise, my iPad now says "32gb of 32gb used" and there's nothing on my iPad rn. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

    submitted by /u/luicy_fur
    [link] [comments]

    Notification in the lock screen

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm testing an iPhone after years with Android and I have a question about the notifications in the lock screen.

    Is it possibile to receive a message and hear the phone ring, without seeing the phone turning on, and when I wake the device I can see the notification in the lock screen?

    If it is helpful, I've got a jailbroken iPhone 6s.

    submitted by /u/Rmn0000
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit widget

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    I need Reddit widget which displays my reddit homepage which brings me directly to m homepage upon interaction. I am using the official reddit app, and I do not see an option for the widget to display my homepage, even whilst setting up the widget as custom. Under custom, I can only choose a specific group but not my own homepage. HELP!

    submitted by /u/markaznar
    [link] [comments]

    Can't send SMS

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 and the iMessage and FaceTime verification doesn't finish because I'm not able to send any SMS for verification but can receive SMS. Everytime I switch on the iphone, "your carrier may charge for SMS"message pops up Anyone else facing this issue aswell?

    submitted by /u/nisha_thkr
    [link] [comments]

    i need to find a game but i didnt find it on my purchased in app store

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    the game was simple, you were a cube (that had a smile, i think)

    there were more blocks

    you had to touch them or drag them to you to connect them to you

    i dont remember much, i think the cube was red and there were maybe power ups

    submitted by /u/LittleXP11
    [link] [comments]

    Just switched from Android to iOS. Where I find all my files?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I recently bought an iPhone after many years of using Android. The first thing I noticed is that I cannot browse files like on Android (DCIM folder, Picture, Downloads etc.). Is there any way to be able to browse the iPhone memory files?

    submitted by /u/ilMaestrale
    [link] [comments]

    Facing proximity sensor issue on iPhone 12 with IOS 14.7.1

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Purchased an iPhone 12 Purple a couple of days back and installed an edge-to-edge screen protector on it. Recently I noticed weird proximity sensor issues when I used the phone for the first time after unlocking.

    After dialing a number, the screen would turn off after bringing it near to the ear which is expected. But it won't turn on the screen even after moving away from the ear, and I'll have to double click the power button to wake up the screen. As I mentioned already, this happens mostly when I used the phone for the first time for calls after unlocking the lock screen.

    I'm facing this issue 3 out of 10 times a day and it's very much annoying. Tried removing screen protector and back case but that didn't help either. Tried restarting the device too...

    Submitted a bug to Apple to see their response.

    Can other iPhone 12 users in this Subreddit confirm if they also noticed something like this or it's only me? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/abhionlyone
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone home display

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Can anyone suggest me an iPhone home screen display that's a bit different from the norm but also quite functional? Thanks x

    submitted by /u/xqueenvic123x
    [link] [comments]

    How much space does take ios 14 on ip se

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a cool phone for some time, but I'm limited by my budget. I have recently decided on ios and quickly found a cheap first-generation iPhone SE 16 GB. I wonder, however, whether ios 14 will not take up too much memory. How much will it take? Thank you in advance for your response.

    submitted by /u/Supermarket_Long
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud question

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Recently I've switched to iPhone and would like all my photos from Google Photos on the default Apple Photos app. If I save all my pictures to my device will they automatically appear on the Apple Photos app, or do I have to download them all on my laptop and upload them to the Photos app on the iCloud website? I just want to do this the easiest way.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/cutepenguin6
    [link] [comments]

    I don't use any Chinese keyboard, it's not even enabled, I'm European. Why is that being backed up?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    'Other' storage taking up 16gb

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    I've been getting notifications I was out of storage, and I finally checked what was taking up so much... other is 16gb worth of storage!

    Any idea what's taking up this much under other? How do I clear it (preferably no reset but gotta do what you gotta do I guess)?

    Also if it matters I'm on iPhone 7

    Thanks for your help x :)

    submitted by /u/beffersies
    [link] [comments]

    Apple music widget doesn’t update to the current song I’m playing

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    What is this and how do I prevent this? (My hand is not touching the screen)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Hide all pictures containing a person

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    As there's an album function for people detected in your pictures I was asking myself if it's possible to easily hide all pictures of one too? After my brake up I can't handle watching photos of her currently, but I definitely don't want do delete the all completely.

    Any ideas besides selecting them one by one?

    submitted by /u/xanax_333
    [link] [comments]

    How to easily transfer data from Android to iPhone 11?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    Tried the 'move to iOS' app on Android, didn't work. Any other effective way?

    submitted by /u/nisha_thkr
    [link] [comments]

    old reddit app

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    is there a way to get the old reddit app on ios 14?

    submitted by /u/ccrafterk69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel