• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    iPhoneX Iphone X's Apple pay not working after a battery and camera glass replacement

    iPhoneX Iphone X's Apple pay not working after a battery and camera glass replacement


    Iphone X's Apple pay not working after a battery and camera glass replacement

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I just got finished with replacing both battery and camera glass only to notice that my apple pay is no longer working. I can select a card and use faceID/passcode to unlock up but when I present it to the terminal nothing happens. Had a call with support, they ran diagnostics but apparently it's functioning fine. I'm not sure if I managed to break the antenna or if its locked by apple.

    submitted by /u/PlaneFizleDrizle
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys I recently got a refurbished iPhone X 256GB. The shop replaced a new battery and has a replacement third party OLED screen fitted in. My question is does this screen time hours normal? The phone was on 100% since last charge and now it is on 19% with 4 hour + screen time.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Best iOS 14 features?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    I finally updated to iOS 14 from iOS 12. Can anyone run me down their favourite features on iOS 13 / iOS 14? I feel I might be missing a few. I've made use of the hide from Home Screen to clear up my home apps and also have removed widgets but that's about it also checking the battery of watch is handy. :)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/josephd98
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know what happen to my phone ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel