• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    iPad The iPhone handles secondary monitors better then the iPad lol

    iPad The iPhone handles secondary monitors better then the iPad lol


    The iPhone handles secondary monitors better then the iPad lol

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Is there a scientific evaluation software for statistics for the iPad?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Something similar to SciDavis. Not just standard deviation, also things like the t-test.

    submitted by /u/actopozipc
    [link] [comments]

    Why upgrade iPad?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I'm wondering why do people updated their iPads? The technology changes don't really matter that much in an iPad imo. The only reasons that seem convincing to me are: 1. Need to change display size. 2. iPad is too old, apple no longer supports it. 3. Damage

    People who upgrade every 2-3 years or less, what's usually the reason?

    submitted by /u/TheAirBreather
    [link] [comments]

    Is duet display safe to use now with Windows?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    A few years ago there were a bunch of instances where duet display caused very bad gpu issues for some people so I completely avoided it. I have recently noticed a resurgence of duet display youtube videos of people using it with Windows. Has there been an update that fixed the problems people were having?

    submitted by /u/Thevisi0nary
    [link] [comments]

    Good calendar/schedule planner for recurring schedules?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Ive never used a calendar app before and looking through the appstore and reviews was a rather overwhelming/confusing experience.

    I don't need any social sharing or video call features, I just need an app that:

    -lets me create schedules for one week and then lets me apply that schedule for the upcoming weeks/months (e.g. uni classes and workout sessions that happen at the same time every week)

    -lets me add irregular events of course (e.g. doc appointments)

    -has a weekly overview and a very clear design in general, with different colours for each individual item

    - no monthly subscription, ideally free

    - maybe some sort of alert/highlighting feature so I dont miss an irregular event that is happening on a specific day

    - It would be really cool if it its possible to add notes to the individual events, for example the exercises I want to do during a workout session, without having to add them individually for every single week.

    What kind of calendar app are you using, is there one that meets my criteria?

    Might be an odd question, but I really got bombarded with all these features, that I dont need, when looking for one. The information I seek gets pushed aside by all these cloud-sync, online-geo location, share on social-media features :|

    submitted by /u/NoobZero
    [link] [comments]

    Free scientific Calculator?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    What app are you using for a scientific calculator? I'd like it to be usable with split screen or floating over other apps, but I hadn't been able to find one that I like.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TheBloch
    [link] [comments]

    Using Plugged-In Thumbdrives

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I've an iPad Mini 5. Is it at all possible to attach a thumbdrive to it,

    download stuff to it and then read files off of it? Thank you!

    🙂👍🏻

    submitted by /u/CaryMGVR
    [link] [comments]

    Open Browser (any) in Kiosk mode to a specific url

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    I am trying to setup an iPad so that it loads a URL in Kiosk mode without the URL bar and non scalable (no zoom.) I have been able to get Safari to launch the page using the single app mode, however the url bar is still there, and people can easily zoom in using the two finger zoom gesture, and that messes up the page. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/huntchupacabra
    [link] [comments]

    iPad pro logitech slim folio vs smart Keyboard thickness comparison. Ama

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Which ipad is physically toughest ?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Which ipad is toughest without the latest magic keyboard ? During pandemic there were rescue missions to bring people back home during the lockdown I traveled at crowded places and tossed my bag here and there . My bag had ipad 6 with Lenovo laptop so the ipad survived all the situations , especially being in a bag pack. Now I don't have that laptop so I'm having thoughts of buying a different stronger one, what do y'all say ?

    submitted by /u/ghostieeitsohg
    [link] [comments]

    These Beautiful Necklaces are FREE for a Very Limited Time! Only 1 Left

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Best storage expansion for IPAD Air 4

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    I'm going to get an ipad air 4 (2020), but I can only afford the 64 gb, I know the price difference is 150$ between the 64 and 256, but the thing is I'm actually getting it for a 100$ less, so the difference is like 250$, which is a lot.

    Now I would like to know what is the best storage option overall, an external hdd, ssd, sd card, or a flash drive. I'm getting a USB type-c hub that has an sd card reader, so if I get a 256gb sd card it will be always there, which means I don't have to carry an external storage unit in addition to the hub with me, and the same goes for the flash drive.

    I'm only gonna use it for storage, pdfs, movies, music, and whatever other stuff. I don't think I will be doing any video editing at all, and even if I will it is gonna be probably 1080p at most.

    submitted by /u/Background-Tune-3249
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite calculator app that doesn't require a monthly subscription?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Even a one time purchase is fine but I refuse to have a subscription for a calculator app lol.

    submitted by /u/notmoogar
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about USB to lightning cable adapters

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    So I have a really good quality microscope I want to be able to record what I see in the microscope now because I'm on I pad I tried searching up one of those things that holds your phone up in front of the lens so you can record it but you can't buy ones like that and I don't have a 3D printer to make my own so I searched it up and you can get things that go in where the eyepiece is meant to be and they record what it looks like but the problem is it go's into male USB and I have a iPad so I am asking the redditors of r/iPad if I can use a male USB to male lightning cable adapter to get the video from the camera or the adapter is meant for projecting the iPads screen onto a bigger screen

    submitted by /u/Camokid12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel