• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    iPhoneX Convert iPhone X to iPhone 12 housing

    iPhoneX Convert iPhone X to iPhone 12 housing


    Convert iPhone X to iPhone 12 housing

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Did anyone already try out those kits to mod the housing of the X to the 12?

    How's the quality?

    Reference: https://www.fanscreate.com/back-cover-housing-for-convert-apple-iphone-x-into-apple-iphone-12-pro-p2061.html

    submitted by /u/HardcoreHirsch
    [link] [comments]

    Add "dead zone" to my screen

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I play fps games a lot in this device... Sometimes it's really frustrating if my palm accidentally touch the corners of my screen, messing up my aim... Is there an app to add insensitive zones on certain parts of my screen?

    submitted by /u/Maxmilian99
    [link] [comments]

    Camera won’t focus correctly/ face id measure app dosent work

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    This is a recent problem but all of a sudden my Face ID quit working. Then I noticed that pictures are out of focus and blurry no matter how I hold it, I cleaned the camera a second before that too.

    I also noticed when I try to do the Face ID it quits and says it won't work before I get done circling my face or it can't recognize my face. Then the measure app dosnt work , it just tells me to move the phone around and that's it, no dots come up like it's recognizing dept so I'm think it has to do with the Lidar or whatever it uses

    submitted by /u/Pete_Mesquite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel