• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Apple Help Why i cant login into my icloud Account?. It doesnt matter in which device (iPhone/iMac/(new)MacBook air)

    Apple Help Why i cant login into my icloud Account?. It doesnt matter in which device (iPhone/iMac/(new)MacBook air)


    Why i cant login into my icloud Account?. It doesnt matter in which device (iPhone/iMac/(new)MacBook air)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    iPad Air 4 and “5GBPS” USB-C Port

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded to an iPad Air 4 and was excited to use a device that wasn't locked at USB 2.0 spec for data transfer. After attempting a file transfer, I immediately noticed no change in speed from my previous iPad. After checking task manager on Windows, and by using another third party tool on Mac, I noticed my iPad only approaching the theoretical maximum spec for USB 2.0 ~32MB/s.

    Some more information on things I've tried: PC has 2 3.2 Gen 2 C ports. These ports work 100% as expected at their rated speeds when I connect an external SSD to them. I have tried using a 3.2 G 2 cable from Anker, which works as expected with external SSD, but doesn't help the iPad situation. I have tried using the official Thunderbolt 3 cable sold by Apple, which works as expected with external SSD, but doesn't help the iPad situation. I have tried connecting my SSD directly to my iPad, using both cables mentioned above. I have no way to test the true speed of this setup, but it is 100% running at USB 2 spec.

    I also checked USB bus info and confirmed that both Mac and Windows read my iPad as "not SuperSpeed capable" or as running at only 480MBPS.

    I've contacted Apple three times about this issue so far. I've gone through technicians and supervisors only to be met with reps who did not have any idea what I was actually talking about. The solutions they offered me were to: use AirDrop or WiFi sync because "Apple never states this device haves increased USB speed" - despite Apple actually marketing this device as 5GBPS capable. The last rep I talked to referred me to contact Apples iPad engineers department. I sent them a message, but I do not expect a reply.

    I wanted to know if anyone has had a similar issue with this device or if they have any information on a fix, or any information from Apple on this.

    I have had thoughts that maybe my device is defective, but I literally cannot reach a single rep at Apple who understands my problem. Everything has fallen on deaf ears.

    submitted by /u/s1ris
    [link] [comments]

    Is this iPhone 5S fixable?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    iPhone X top screen unresponsive

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    As the title says, my top phone screen has become unresponsive. I can't open control center or go back through pages on apps. I am on IOS 14.5 if that helps. Any fix?

    submitted by /u/CristianStar67YT
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro (12.9-in, A1584) keeps restarting after displaying the Apple logo. WHAT should I do to try to fix this? (I suspect it may be a hardware issue. I accidentally plugged it into an iPhone charger at one point and the intervals between on and off were much shorter)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Why can’t I open bitwarden? I’ve already installed and uninstalled it numerous times; the same thing in the video keeps on happening, every time. I have a mid 2016 MB Air running OSX Sierra.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Free DVD to MP4 Converter?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I have some old family DVDs and I wanted to get them onto my iMac to edit into a project I'm making. I can't find any free DVD to MP4 Converters online. They all have 5 minute limits and want me to pay for a yearly subscription. Can anyone help me out with a free version that works? Any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ImTheManatee
    [link] [comments]

    Can not delete history on Safari

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Hello, I can not delete my history on Safari. The "Clear History..." option is greyed out, and I can not delete the individual links when I click "Show All History". I have no Screentime content restrictions turned on. I am on Mac. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/DoomerMentality1984
    [link] [comments]

    How I can remove the profile photo of the ID Apple ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Does Apple can know if you opened an iPad ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    For Apple, last iPad Pro can't be repaired, can they know if you open it ? And can they know if you open it and disconnect flex cable ?

    submitted by /u/CielBleuCielBleu
    [link] [comments]

    I just turned on screen time and im already restricted to my app even though it’s only been a few minutes. It only happens on my ipad but not my iphone

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Can I make my iphone’s Bluetooth only discoverable to my devices?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Can I make my phone's Bluetooth only discoverable to my devices?

    A kid turns on his earbuds everyday on the bus, and I get a pop up on my phone asking to pair my iphone with his headphones. I want to be able to have my Bluetooth on without being discoverable to other people's devices. How do I do this?

    submitted by /u/Bacterial420
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t the latest OSX update appear on my app store if I have OS Sierra?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    I have an early 2015 macbook air which i bought in mid 2016 and which is still running OSX Sierra. I want the latest version of OSX, but when I go to updates it's not there. my storage is good to go, so how could i update it?

    as a follow-up question, do i absolutely have to backup my mac before updating it, if in the end i am able to update it?

    submitted by /u/jchristsproctologist
    [link] [comments]

    16 gb iphone 6s plus stuck in restore boot after failed update. i don't want backup, how to restart?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    tried updating my 16 gb iphone 6s plus to ios 14. the update failed to install and now its stuck in the restore loop. i really don't care about its data. i just want to restart my phone. please help!!

    https://preview.redd.it/y4563ulyntt61.jpg?width=958&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=75ef33afd6146b5a40294190224c8c88aa132bc5

    https://preview.redd.it/oe9ysrlyntt61.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b0af3e5ba9a806f46069577c4f4123216d4b86cf

    submitted by /u/yuvraj_tenguriya
    [link] [comments]

    in music, when you double click the thumbnails for a playlist, is there a way to access the source file of the pictures in this drop down menu?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    When trying to pair my watch I get stuck on this screen iPhone 11 and series 3 watch any ideas?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Why can maps track me if I turn my phone to airplane mode during a route?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    If I load the route, then turn my phone on airplane mode, maps still knows my location. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/epochemu
    [link] [comments]

    So rebooting/restarting my phone will cause me to lose all my data ? Games, Photos, apps,music, etc etc ? Is there anyway to reboot your phone without losing everything ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the average price is to fix a screen? I pushed down on a spot and there is a hole now, and the screen is cracked.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I pushed down on a spot and there is a hole now, and the screen is cracked. Idk what to do because I use my iPad for school :/

    submitted by /u/KodyIsA_Beast
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to recover "permanently deleted" photos if I have icloud?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    There are photos I've deleted within the last 2 years in order to conserve space on my iphone but have had icloud enabled the entire time. would it be possible to recover these although theyve been permanently deleted from my device?

    submitted by /u/staciesilver
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications not showing up for only one person? Hide alerts, Do Not Disturb are all off as well.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Hello, I have had an issue where I do not receive texts from ONE person only. Everyone else seems to be fine with messages. Hide alerts, Do Not Disturb are all off as well. They are not blocked on my phone either. Does anyone have an idea what to do? I have tried reading articles online but they don't seem to help at all.

    submitted by /u/HellfireDragonGod
    [link] [comments]

    After restarting, all my app icons are gone. The apps are still there and I can click on them but they look like the stocks app there. About half of my apps are like that.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    macbook air 8GB or 16GB for college student?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    i'm a soon to be college freshman and my dad got me (as a surprise) the newest macbook air m1 chip with 8GB and standard storage...however after doing some research online we've been seeing that a lot of people are recommending 16GB instead.

    for reference, im a poli-sci/econ double major and other than schoolwork i'd probably be watching netflix or facetiming on my macbook, nothing more intensive. is the 8GB enough to last me all 4 years of college?

    submitted by /u/pasta678
    [link] [comments]

    Website showing up on screen time continually

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    hi all, to preface, i am on iOS 14.4.2 on an iphone 12 pro max. i've been experiencing a weird issue lately. i visited an artist's website on chrome one day and a few days later went on screen time to check something and saw that it said i was on that website for somewhere around 30 hours in the week, which is impossible. i then set a limit on that website, and made sure that i exited out of it everywhere (even though it was not open on anything already) but every single week since then, it shows up on my screen time as visited for 1 minute (the limit i set). should i be concerned about this? the artist is not super well known and i'm worried something malicious was on the website. thanks

    submitted by /u/okayrat
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t remove my card from the payment options because it says there’s an active subscription, but there isn’t.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel