• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    iPhone Stolen iPhone XS

    iPhone Stolen iPhone XS


    Stolen iPhone XS

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Stolen iPhone XS

    Never thought this day would happen to me, but it did. I was selling an iPhone XS, already factory reset, and I just got robbed in the middle of the street. I have all the proof that the phone is mine, so is there any way for me to track it or, at least, lock it?

    I just came from the Police to report this robbery.

    Greatly appreciate all the possible help.

    submitted by /u/dronepwn
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to purchase a app after I take the face scan it just saying purchased highlighted in grey

    submitted by /u/Vaderb2g
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experience intermittent poor signal with the iPhone 12?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Anyone else experience intermittent poor signal with the iPhone 12? This happens to me sometimes in shopping centers where the phone should be getting close to full bars but instead I'm getting 1 maybe 2

    submitted by /u/aab434
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus iOS 14.4.2 glitch

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    So out of nowhere my phone started acting up. First it started with my service disappearing & it keeps saying searching. Then trying to load some apps like settings, Instagram, & eBay don't work at all, & trying to swipe up my control center freezes my phone completely for a few seconds, & the cellular icon is completely grayed out in settings & in the control center? Is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/nickalvizo
    [link] [comments]

    Constant “server stopped responding” message while browsing on XS Max

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Constant "server stopped responding" message while browsing on XS Max

    I have been having the server stopped responding error on my phone using Safari and Chrome. This happens on or off wifi. The only temp solution has been resetting Network settings, but it keeps happening. I've reset, restarted, and even replaced my XS Max at the Apple Store, no resolution. I just replaced my SIM card with my carrier, no resolution. I'm at my wits end with this. Everyday I have to reset network settings. I'm on T-Mobile. Does anyone know of this is a carrier issue? I'm willing to bail and go to Verizon or AT&T. Is this an iPhone issue? This wasn't happening when I first got the phone, this is a recent thing. I'd say as of December or so. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ThreeKidneys
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting 3rd party wireless headphones from Voice Control?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to disconnect my Aukey wireless earbuds from Voice Control on my iPhone. I only want to use them to listen to music, not make calls or control anything else on my phone.

     

    iPhone XS

    iOS 14.4.2

     

    Settings > Accessibility > Voice Control: voice control was not set up, so I was surprised when I touched my headphones, the blue Voice Control screen I had never accessed before came up, and my phone started trying to call people. I went ahead and set it up so I could turn it off, which I did, but the headphones still pull up voice control just by tapping them even if accidentally.

     

    According to Tech Junkie if these were airpods, I could Bluetooth > Airpods > (i) > tap the pods to pull up options, but that's not an option with these third party headphones. I can only rename it, disconnect, or forget the device.

     

    Is there a next step to try before returning them?

    submitted by /u/GraceAndMayhem
    [link] [comments]

    iPod touch 2nd gen

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I have a iPod touch 2nd gen that for some reason will not restore (on the plug into iTunes screen) keeps throwing the error code (5) everything on the computer is updated and Iv restarted it a good few times and it still ain't havin it. Anyone ever experienced this (I'm on windows btw)

    submitted by /u/BoDuke2theoriginal_2
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the Iphone 12 mini or the Iphone 11?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Finally going to replace my ancient Iphone 6s but not sure what to get between the iphone 12 mini or the iphone 11 (will be free as my company covers).

    submitted by /u/ThinAd5631
    [link] [comments]

    Having endless internet connectivity issues with iPhone 7 Plus

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    pre-apologizing for any formatting issues, using mobile

    Phone Info: 7 Plus running iOS 14.4.2, purchased from Apple during iPhone 7/7 Plus release (September 2016), USA/Chicagoland, T-Mobile network (unlimited data), 128GB (78GB free space)

    Since April 4th, any app requiring an internet connection is giving me issues, both on Wi-Fi AND cellular data. Upon opening an app (ex: Reddit), I will either receive a "no internet connection" notice and have to restart the app 2-3 times to even see posts, or I will see posts right away but functionality drops after 2-5 minutes (posts won't load, links won't load), and then shortly after I will receive another "no internet connection" notice. I am also losing battery power at record speed.

    So far I have: 1) updated iOS to 14.4.2. 2) soft reset 8+ times over the last few days 3) restarted phone countless times, as well as let the phone sit for 2+ hours completely off 4) cleared Safari cache 5) restarted Wi-Fi router 6) turned off Cellular Data while connected to Wi-Fi (this has helped some)

    At this point, I'm at a complete loss on what else to try. Does anyone have additional suggestions/thoughts? Should I bite the bullet, back up my data, and hard reset? Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.

    ETA: If I proceed with hard reset, will I lose texts? I'm not quite ready to lose the last messages I have from a recently deceased loved one.

    submitted by /u/FaeKalyrra
    [link] [comments]

    last used: unavailable in contact info

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    hi all,

    i'm wondering what this message (or error?) possibly means. right after tapping on a certain contact's name on my Contacts list, under their name and right above their company name it has this message:

    last used: "" (unavailable)

    this only happens to this specific contact, all my other contacts do not have this. does anyone know what causes this? thank you!!

    submitted by /u/-rosemallow
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5s help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I just had a iPhone 5s roll in on my desk from eBay it has someone's stuff on it (songs apple id all that stuff) I checked and it's not signed into find my iPhone.

    My question is could I use the dfu mode trick in iTunes to wipe it or will that cause it to iCloud lock.

    submitted by /u/BoDuke2theoriginal_2
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    hi, i need to find out how much storage my iphone 6 has but the screen is broken so i cant get into the phone, advice??

    submitted by /u/okkb00mer
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Face ID not working

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Has anyone had this issue and knows how to solve?

    My Face ID was not working - it would neither reject or accept, it just kept buffering. I tried a restart and then also resetting my Face ID.

    Now when I try to set Face ID up it says - FACE ID is not available - try setting up later

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/theroux_are_you
    [link] [comments]

    Is my iPhone moving my apps around?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    So until yesterday everything was in the right place. My "good apps" folder had all its apps intact, and nothing was wrong. However, when I checked this morning, YouTube was gone. I was freaking out, thinking someone hacked me or something, but it just turns out they were moved out of the folder. A lot of my other apps (Twitter, Reddit, etc.) were moved out of the folder and scattered all over my phone.

    I checked to see if it was something with the App Store, and it turns out my YouTube app needed an update. I tried testing the update thing out with Twitter, but Twitter didn't need any updates, which confused me as to why my phone would randomly move around my apps? Can someone give me some info on this? Thanks!

    Edit: I have an iPhone XR, for anyone who needs that info.

    submitted by /u/Big-Main
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel