• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    iPhone I dropped my iPhone XR, and it won't turn on

    iPhone I dropped my iPhone XR, and it won't turn on


    I dropped my iPhone XR, and it won't turn on

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I dropped my phone on the ground today and the screen is black and does not respond to any input on the buttons. I checked for physical damage and there does not appear to be any, but when I shake it I can hear something moving around. Any suggestions on what I should do?

    submitted by /u/Tootingsquid1
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t hear music in car when using aux

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I connected my iPhone 11 to the aux chord in my car and for some reason i can't hear the music even when I turn the volume up pretty high on the phone and also turn the car volume up

    submitted by /u/Proud_Arugula7656
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    I just replaced the battery in an iPhone 5s, I plugged it in to charge the battery and when it was sufficient charged to open the lock screen they were a bunch of lines on the display and the screen lost its digitized ability (idk if that's the proper way to say it but all in all when I click something on the screen nothing happens) I can't even shut it off as it requires me to swipe on the screen. Would this be a software or hardware related issue and what are they ways I could fix it.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/felmon24
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning port full of lint

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Anyone use an old lightning cable end in their phone (IPhone 7)to prevent lint from getting in the port? After having a hard time keeping the charge cable in the phone I decided to try cleaning it with a plastic toothpick and I couldn't believe how much crap I was able to dig out of the port. Now I'm trying to think of ways of covering the port until I need to charge it.

    submitted by /u/frankirv
    [link] [comments]

    when is it normal for iphone maximum battery capacity to go below 90%?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    need help asap !!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    i'm trying to access my older notes but i've only ever used face id and don't ever remember putting in a password. is there a way around ?? i've tried every password i can think of.

    submitted by /u/miixederica
    [link] [comments]

    Black Screen

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    So I got my iPhone XR in 2019 and it worked perfectly until yesterday. I was taking a picture and my screen went green and had lines through it. After like 20 minutes it was stuck on like inverted but 10x worse. The top half of my screen was showing up on the bottom. IT kept coming back to normal so i thought nothing about it. Once I got home it had fully gone black. I could still feel haptic and hear notifications. I used a screen recorder and the phone worked perfectly like a remote. Just a black screen. I tried the hard reboot and nothing happened. I put it in silica gel and nothing happened. What do i do? Is it just a screen problem or is it something with the software?

    submitted by /u/Armadillo-time
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Virus?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Yesterday I accidentally opened an attachment sent to me from an unknown email address. It added a zip file to my iCloud drive on my iPhone 10 xr, which I immediately deleted without opening. Now my calendar is filled with events like "your iPhone is not protected, you are exposed online, hackers are trying to steal your data" and I get a notification about once per hour, sometimes every twenty minutes.

    I'm not tech savvy (at all) and I don't know what I should do. Help please?

    submitted by /u/TexasToastt
    [link] [comments]

    question about battery health

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    iphone 12, IOS 14.4.2

    why is it that my iphone maintained a 100% battery health for the first 5 months after being new, but within the last month it's dropped 2%?

    it's just like it suddenly stops dropping at a much higher rate out of nowhere, despite having changed nothing about my use or charging habits.

    it has never died, rarely gets below 50%, and gets charged only twice per day.

    submitted by /u/acp3500
    [link] [comments]

    Locked iPhone and iPad

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I'm in need of some advice or help as that a couple weeks ago my father passed away and we want to get into his phone and iPad but can't as we didn't know the passcode to unlock the devices, we want to be able to access photos and items on them but can't as we don't know the passcode to unlock them, also we don't know his iCloud or apple details to be able to log into his account, is there anyway of getting round this?

    submitted by /u/Lumm_Lumm
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with subtitles in safari

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    When subtitles changes for one millisecond appear previous subtitle. iPhone 11 iOS 14.4.1

    submitted by /u/Lfrin
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID region change

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    So I moved to a new region. Should I change my Apple ID region and is there a way to not loose my Apple Music library

    submitted by /u/Nipun_W
    [link] [comments]

    Boyfriend's iPhone hacked?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    My boyfriend got a suspicious email with his full name saying he had been hacked and they had explicit footage of him jrkng off. At first, we didn't believe it was real bc it seemed like the average scam email with .txt file with btc payment requirements. But then going through the app data he could back up to the cloud on his phone, he saw an app he has never downloaded or even seen in his phone.
    The app is called "Cat" and has a drawing of a gray cat's face as the icon (https://preview.redd.it/5v4m9pfprdt61.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e9acd7870f5b9022159b340925925e06f8f34715). It can't be found on the App Store, has anyone heard of it? Could have he been actually hacked?

    submitted by /u/np2992
    [link] [comments]

    Touchscreen problem on iphone 7, got an iphone 12 and want my info transferred

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Hey, sorry for the crummy title. I'm not sure where to start with this one. I dropped my ip7 on the ground Tuesday night and the touchscreen has been nonresponsive ever since. The phone wants me to enter my 6-digit passcode to unlock, but I'm unable to do that since the touchscreen is not working. I've checked online and tried several things, none of which worked.

    The phone has been dying a lot lately anyway, so I went to the AT+T store (US) because I needed to change something on my plan anyway. I told the rep at the store my issue and he asked about my current phone and told me I was eligible for a $350 trade in on an iphone over $800. So I went for the ip12. When we went to transfer my info from the old phone, of course we couldn't... so I don't have any of my contacts or apps or anything. Also, now I can't trade the old phone in with this current issue.

    I logged into the new phone with the same apple ID and I thought this would transfer info like contacts, app downloads and logins, etc. It didn't. Is there a setting I need to go to in order to initiate the transfer? Also, these phones have the same size SIM card and I'm using the same carrier. Any idea why we wouldn't have just moved the old card to the new phone? And what info would transfer over from the SIM card?

    Last piece of info before posting: I don't know if I backed up my data...I do know my icloud storage was full and I paid for some additional every month.

    Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry for the wall of text!

    submitted by /u/fuckyeahballpythons
    [link] [comments]

    How do I transfer loop from GarageBand to use for alarm sound on iPhone ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I can't figure it out. I'm doing this all with iPhone and hopefully won't need Mac to do this

    submitted by /u/designdeco11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel