• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    iPhone Autocorrect won’t turn off

    iPhone Autocorrect won’t turn off


    Autocorrect won’t turn off

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    The toggle shows that it's off. I even tried restarting my iPhone and it's still autocorrecting words, specifically the second to last word. It'll be the correct word and then when I use the swipe feature it changes the word I typed in and I don't notice it until it's too late. Anything else I can try to help me fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/MikeTony713
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop my photos being shared across devices?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Can anyone please help me with this, my iCloud photos are getting shared across other iCloud devices and if I turn off iCloud photos it says it would delete all my photos

    submitted by /u/Sexyswimmers
    [link] [comments]

    No storage after 14.4 and factory reset

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    I have a 16 GB Iphone 6s that prior to 14.4 had 3 GB generally available at any time. After the update, I cant get to lower than 15.8GB in use, even after 2 factory resets. No Safari browsing history and even deleted most of the default iphone apps that come with a reset. The phone is now unuseable as I cant download or install any of the apps that I use. Appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Theory_7337
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 8 bluetooth cuttting out/not working

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    This happened recently, my phone bluetooth keeps cutting out randomly whenever I try watch something with my earbuds connected. I've tried connecting the ear buds to other devices and it works fine. I've tried restarting the phone, turning bluetooth on and off and there are no software updates available.

    submitted by /u/spigeon2345
    [link] [comments]

    Daughter lost her iPhone

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    We went to a larger city about 2 hours from where we live yesterday to do some shopping. My 12 year old daughter had her iPhone SE 2 that she just got for Christmas in the store with her. She had texted a friend and took a picture of a dress she tried on. So we know she had it in the store. About the time we were ready to leave the store she realized her phone was gone. We began to look for it in the store and also at the find my phone feature. It was showing the phone at first as not having a location update since the night before when it was at our house. But the Life 360 app we use showed the phones last location as when we went in the store. Eventually throughout the evening find my phone showed as offline. We looked everywhere in the store. We talked to a manager and left a phone number. The phone had plenty of battery charge as indicated by the life 360 app. After being frustrated and helpless to do anything, I'm just curious what people do with a phone like this if they find it. Because I feel like someone found it and immediately turned it off knowing it could be tracked. I have put the phone in lost mode and put my phone number and a message to call if it ever comes online. I guess that's all you can do.

    submitted by /u/shaboyagan
    [link] [comments]

    Preserving old iPhone?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I recently updated my iPhone to an SE (2020) from a 6s. I want to leave my old phone as is, with all the texts and photos saved on it to remain, while not having those messages and photos on my new phone. If I delete the messages and photos on my new phone, and my old phone connects to wi-fi, will it automatically update to my new back up and delete the messages and photos on my old phone as well?

    submitted by /u/angrybeaverfever
    [link] [comments]

    Any of you guys use rhinoshield mod nx?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    How was it?did it really protect the phone even without the back cover?

    submitted by /u/kinovi
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring an app no longer available on the App Store to a new phone possible?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I have a mass effect RC car that needs an app to drive. I have not used it in a while but was going to take it to the office to mess around with. Just found out that it's no longer on the App Store and can't find anywhere else to download it.

    Got my 6s plus out and it still has it installed. Is there a way to transfer it directly to my new phone? Tried air dropping it with no luck.

    submitted by /u/_Khelgrum_
    [link] [comments]

    How can I preview/resize an image (within a pdf) on an iPhone?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    I have some images, one image per page against a white background, saved in a PDF. I'd like to have them printed, but I'd like to know exactly what size the images will print in. If I can't resize them, I could always just calculate what percentage to print each page in. Is there a way to see these dimensions on an iPhone if not natively then via an app with that function?

    submitted by /u/RandomDigitalSponge
    [link] [comments]

    What is the red dot on top of my iPhone se microphone

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    When I bought the iPhone se 2nd generation I found this faint red dot on top of the microphone and I want to know what that is. I'm scared that it might be someone looking at me but my friend said it's a proximity sensor.

    submitted by /u/ExtensionAd3122
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve blocked a contact but there still able to FaceTime me???

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    What the helll is going on????? I've blocked a contact, it says I've blocked them and there still able to face time me?????? It's coming through as them with there saved name and everything. Ive unblocked and reblocked and it's not working. PLEASE I JUST WANT THEM OUT OF MY LIFE.

    submitted by /u/Bluu2003
    [link] [comments]

    It’s taken 30+ min to download something to not even half way

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    I just got an IPhone 12 with 5G. I have Apple Arcade and trying to download NBA 2k21, but it has taken 30+ minutes to get to less than half way. I've reset my phone, deleted many apps, tried dns servers, and messed with the cellular and 5G options. I want to know why it takes is long to download anything.

    submitted by /u/Butterscotch-Awkward
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 reviews

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm actually thinking about buying the iPhone 11pro and I wanted to know if the battery drain fast cause i'm using an iphone 6s and it's battery is really bad it drains really fast.

    submitted by /u/Jennyfer01
    [link] [comments]

    If I leave a imessage group, does it send out notifications?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    If i leave a group chat, are they notified through push notifications (like an actual text message through banners/badges/sounds), or are they only notified with a "so-so left the chat'' in the chat thread, so when they open it they'll be able to see, but otherwise don't get notifications?

    submitted by /u/Trinbeeelyyy16
    [link] [comments]

    Data transfer

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I recently switched to iPhone so I'm not sure how i can transfer my android data (mostly jpgs) to iphone and my data is all stored in pc

    submitted by /u/No_Variation5444
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to export photos to a hard drive

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for the best way to transfer photos from my iPhone/ iCloud account onto a computer and subsequently an external hard drive with keeping the image quality the best as possible.

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/GordonW25
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 black bar

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    hello i was just outside and my iphone 11 fell on the ground , nothing happened but after few mins

    my screen went black (top to bottom) right in the middle when i hard restarted my iphone i couldnt see the battery charge my iphone can be powered on it works completly fine but the black bar stays

    submitted by /u/Liskasvkkink
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot Loop caused by Thermalmonitord?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Hey all, so my iPhone SE 2016 (after working perfectly fine for a month) just started randomly restarting itself due to thermalmonitord again. However this time, it's also stuck on a reboot loop after a few of these restarts. What could be the possible cause of the reboot loop and since I couldn't even back up my phone due to the constant restarts, are there any ways for me to fix this without losing my data?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/BilboLeeBaggins
    [link] [comments]

    help plz

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    so my iphone had a bit on an accident with a wall, i didnt see what part of the phone hit the wall but now the phone is super hot and i cant see the screen as in its black, holding the power does nothing and putting in on the charger also does nothing. I left the phone on my desk to cool down but it didnt so i wrapped it in a paper towl and put it in the freezer to cool down, does anyone have any idea what to do next? i really need this phone i dont have money for a new one and i cant go anywhere without it. Its an iphone 8

    submitted by /u/Modded_v10
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 7 screen is completely black but the phone is on.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    It was working completely fine yesterday morning but I had to go to the sauna and threw it in my bag with a bunch of freezing cold drinks in it. Later that day when I pulled it out it was really cold and wouldn't turn on but I thought after it warmed up it would be fine. Now it is the next day and I can feel the haptic feedback when I press the home button and I can receive calls because it rings, but the screen does not work at all. I've tried resetting it with volume down and power button, and I've tried charging it, and at this point idk what to do anymore.

    submitted by /u/PetiteMeat69
    [link] [comments]

    Overheating after new update

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Recently my iphone 12 pro max has been overheating like crazy, using up to 50% of charge in under 2 hours somr times. Ive tried some fixes i have seen online but nothing has worked. Does anyone else ha e the same problem after getting the newest update or is my battery just broken?

    submitted by /u/Fish4toes
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE 2 slowly died after being dropped in water

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I dropped it in a hot tub (about a meter deep) yesterday. It travelled down, hit the floor with a mild impact, and was retrieved by me within 30 seconds. It worked fine, no issues for a while, until my home button started to work less. Then, I plugged it in cause it was about to die, and instantly the home button died, resetting my phone did nothing. Then, about 15 minutes later, my phone went black and wouldn't turn back on. Plugging it into a charger did nothing and I couldnt get the charging symbol to even come up. I unplugged it and let it dry out overnight, but I'm still getting the same results. I thought the iPhone SE 2 was water resistent up to a meter for 30 minutes, mine was about that depth for 30 seconds and it still died. It's still under warranty, should I just take it into the apple store?

    Edit: I can't find any red surfaces in my sim card tray, even with a flashlight, so unless the SE 2 doesnt have an LCI, it didn't go off. Does this give me a better chance of it being covered under warranty?

    submitted by /u/PineappleScanner
    [link] [comments]

    Old iPhone 4 Recovery Mode: Not enough space to update but I don't want to restore

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Hi all, I dug out my old old iPhone 4 to get some photos off of it (they are not backed up nor did I carry them over to a newer phone).

    When turning it on I get the "plug into iTunes" screen, which then prompts recovery mode with the options to update or restore.

    When trying to update I get an error saying the disk I'm trying to use is full. I can restore but that will erase the photos I'm trying to get.

    Is there anything else I can try, like third party software?

    submitted by /u/TheEmpt
    [link] [comments]

    How do I improve Apple iPhone speech to text?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I use Apple iPhone speech to text for work a lot while I'm driving and so forth and it's complete shit. Is there anyway to approve it?

    submitted by /u/Hoopy223
    [link] [comments]

    Custom calendar

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Hi. Is there any websites that could create a customised calendar subscription that can be added in the calendar. Like, for example, how a sports teams fixtures can be subscribed to. Apologies if I haven't made this clear enough!

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/GordonW25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel