• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    iPad Absolutely love my iPad Pro 2020 12.9 inch! Finished paying off the EMI for it this month. This is my setup.

    iPad Absolutely love my iPad Pro 2020 12.9 inch! Finished paying off the EMI for it this month. This is my setup.


    Absolutely love my iPad Pro 2020 12.9 inch! Finished paying off the EMI for it this month. This is my setup.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Amazon Germany “leaking” iPadPro 2021 to come with TouchID (& maybe faceId)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Leaked video claims to show Apple Pencil 3 with a return to a glossy design

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Don't Have Permission To Delete A File?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I downloaded two video files from my SJ Cam (action camera) and when I tried to delete them, One went without issue, the other returns the message. "The file couldn't be saved because you don't have permission. You don't have permission"

    Now, I suppose if it was a text doc or something I wouldn't mind. But this file is almost 5gb. Space I can ill afford to lose.

    Can anybody tell me how to delete the dam file?

    submitted by /u/westonsmare
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use your iPad outdoors?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    I've bought my first iPad during the quarantine and I only used it indoors ever since. And to be honest, the talk about the bending makes me worried to bring it outside with only a thin folio case.

    I'm curious to know if you use your iPad outside—and if you do, any tips to protect it (or at least feel more at ease about it)?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dependent_Tap4204
    [link] [comments]

    TouchID suggestion

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone else prefer to listen to music on the iPad vs Bluetooth speakers or sound bars? When relaxing with my family I prefer the iPad speakers as it doesn’t drown out conversation and the music still sounds excellent.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Just for reference I use a 11 inch 2020 iPad Pro and i almost always have music on when cleaning or cooking. I don't use the pretty decent sound bar from my tv as I just prefer the sound from the iPad.

    submitted by /u/Seekingfreedom1985
    [link] [comments]

    Those who replaced their MacOS/Windows daily driver with an iPad, what’s it like?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I'm excited for the new iPad and I'm considering giving my MBP 2015 to my parents and using the iPad as my daily. I'd be interested to hear your experience.

    submitted by /u/TabascoFiasco
    [link] [comments]

    Using my Canadian-bought iPad in UK

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    I have an Apple ID that I set up when I bought my iPad in Canada several years ago. I also have a different ID setup when I subsequently lived in the US. Now I am in the UK and it seems that in order to use some apps, like Britbox, I need a third ID in order to download and use apps with geolocated apps, like grocery stores and Britbox.

    Does that sound about right?

    submitted by /u/coachellacanuck
    [link] [comments]

    Are you going to continue using a Matte screen protector on the Mini LED iPad Pro ?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    So, the next iPad Pro is expected to come with a Mini LED screen.

    As you know, Mini LED comes with a lot of advantages like higher contrast, higher brightness, deeper blacks.

    Matte screen protectors make the screen fuzzy, grainy with rainbow effect, blacks appears grey, colors are less vibrant.

    Which is the opposite of what Mini LED are intended for.

    I'm curious to know if you're going to continue using a Matte screen protector. Or maybe a glass one or nothing at all.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DrakeGGS
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone games on iPad

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Can I play 16:9 games on iPad? I can download them only in 4:3.

    submitted by /u/F4ckU
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to turn up the volume on the Green Law Keyboard for IPad Mini?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    I just got the keyboard today, and was wondering how I can turn up the volume. I've been pressing the keys and nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/OffbeatBatman
    [link] [comments]

    How much RAM do you think the new iPad Pro will have?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    The 2020 one has 6gb, just like the iPhone 12 Pro. I personally think it would have more sense if they increased the memory this year, though I'm not super confident since we haven't heard anything about it.

    submitted by /u/RGG2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel