• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Apple Help How to add this setting from the first MacBook on the second one?

    Apple Help How to add this setting from the first MacBook on the second one?


    How to add this setting from the first MacBook on the second one?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Mods, can we have a sticked thread / ban on questions about other storage / battery health?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    So many posts on this sub are reposts of these and I feel it negatively affects people who need help with questions which haven't been answered like 5 times a day every day.

    submitted by /u/CraigJDuffy
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 12 won’t let me download apps

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Does anybody know what iPhone this is called please and thank you ��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    any idea why the bbc mundo app is shown in screentime log, i have never installed that app

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Stupid Audio Bug with Bluetooth headphones

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Why is it that everyone I connect Bluetooth headphones my stupid iPhone sets it at full blast, but when I go to look at the volume before hand it shows it's at the normal volume? It's horrible and hurts my ears so much. Is anybody else having this problem? I swear if this doesn't get fixed soon I'm switching to Android.

    submitted by /u/richamador
    [link] [comments]

    AirPlay consistently stops working on my iPhone

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I have a smart TV. AirPlay works fine on my iPad and on my partner's iPhone. But on my phone, it will consistently stop working. I always need to restart my phone for it to work again. Anyone knows what the issue could be? Any permanent fix?

    submitted by /u/Uaenitag
    [link] [comments]

    Can't see Google shared calendar on iOS Calendar app

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I am trying to see the calendar events my wife has on her account and vice versa, and we have shared our calendars via Google calendar settings. The issue comes when opening the iOS calendar on iPhone. On calendars, I cannot see hers, so it's a bit annoying.

    On the other hand, I've seen on Calendar settings (settings / calendar / delegate calendars / my google account) that I cannot delegate or share my calendar to her as when searching, no name will pop up. This is a bit frustrating.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MijacOnAir1
    [link] [comments]

    Unresponsive screen

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    hello goodnight. I tries to hard reset the iphone more than 15 times and nothing happened. anyone knows the solution

    submitted by /u/raydiwan
    [link] [comments]

    Video/game sound on call while using AirPods Gen 2 is more muffled and louder than with no AirPods. Is there a way to fix this?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Just the title. Is there anyway to fix it? I really don't like how it does that.

    submitted by /u/lil_ascended
    [link] [comments]

    Certain songs won't play on iPod after update

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    I'm having issues with certain songs not playing on my iPod after a recent software update. They play fine on my iTunes PC library, but are frozen at 0:00 on my iPod itself. I restored my iPod to factory settings, deleted the songs from my library and re-downloaded them, and they still won't play. Am I doing anything wrong? Once I did a restore from factory settings, my songs started to automatically re-download again. And I don't know if I deleted my songs correctly.

    I updated my iPod after a few months of not doing a software update, to iOS 12.5.2, and my iPod is an iPod Touch 6th generation.

    Are there any other options? Are there very specific steps I need to follow? I haven't had this issue ever, and I'm not sure what exactly I need to do to fix this.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Miriedis
    [link] [comments]

    New To Safari from Chrome

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I recently made the switch from Chrome to Safari on my Macbook. The functionality of Safari is great, but one thing that I dont like compared to Chrome is the way tabs are displayed. Tabs on Chrome have little thumbnails and are more obvious to identify when going back and forth. Is there a way to change the look of the tabs on Safari? Maybe include website thumbnails.

    submitted by /u/spaceandbeyonds
    [link] [comments]

    How do I setup FTP Manager for iPhone to transfer files to Windows via FileZilla?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    I connected anonymously to my iPhone via FileZilla but all I see on the FileZilla connection window is a "Downloads" folder and there's nothing inside.

    How do I transfer videos I filmed on the iPhone to my PC? Also is there a way to do it without the FTP disconnecting because my phone display turned off after 30 secs?

    submitted by /u/DaveyMames
    [link] [comments]

    I have an iphone 11 pro max i opened app store and it showed a black screen

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 pro max I opened app store and it showed a black screen and now it isn't exiting the app just stuck on the black screen I can turn the phone on and off but it doesn't help I even asked siri to open another app but she failed please help me its not turning off too

    submitted by /u/Aditya6979
    [link] [comments]

    I previously purchased a “premium” (2.99) for an app that included expanded features plus ad removal. After an update, I had to restore purchases, but now they’ve split the ad removal and expanded features. Do I have any recourse?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    The expanded features plus ad removal now costs 14.99. I only was allowed to have my ad removal restored, despite paying the 2.99 which previously includes both these things. They are asking for the additional price in order for me to get back those features. Is this allowed? It sounds wrong to me, but I'm not sure. Do I have any recourse here?

    submitted by /u/Crivelo
    [link] [comments]

    Airpod won‘t connect

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    My left gen 2 airpod won't load or connec't, the right is completely normal and it didn't fell or something. I already tries disconnecting them and shuting the phone down, can somebody please help me?

    submitted by /u/Lordlono55
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 plus just blacket out. I tried dfu mode and reseting the phone and updating it but the phone is still dead. Nothing happens i have absolutely no screen, not even vibration. What can i do?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    The phone can only interact with itunes via dfu mode. Except that the phone is absolutely dead, not even the apple logo os showing.

    submitted by /u/Devyndnk
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to factory reset mid-2015 MacBook Pro

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    My entire App Library got reset and now none of my apps are categorized. I have a lot of apps so this makes it way more difficult especially when I was in a rhythm and knew where everything was.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    anyone else had this pop up??? is it real or a scam?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    I can't download 10.14 Mojave from the App Store

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Macbook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)

    OS 10.13.6

    I'm trying to install Mojave on my laptop. I go here to get the link from Safari:

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211683

    I can get the app store open on the Mojave page which looks like this for me:

    https://preview.redd.it/tj365pvt7lt61.png?width=1203&format=png&auto=webp&s=128f1442690d7f12effa76bcfa19a36ba37e23d7

    When I click "open" nothing happens. I do not have the installer in my applications folder. Does anyone know what's going on? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ziiar
    [link] [comments]

    Repairing an iMac 2011

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I have an old iMac that is of 2011, sadly this Mac has a problem and I couldn't turn it on again. I took it to many places here in Mexico but anyone could repair it, but I go the same excuse: The motherboard is damaged. That was like 2 years ago but you think I've to keep looking for repairing or sell the pieces/hardware?

    submitted by /u/Dystrom
    [link] [comments]

    2015 MBP v Mac Mini..? Should I upgrade?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    My 2015 MBP is a 4 core i7 2.5ghz with 16gb of ram, and the 2gb dedicated graphics card. It works fine in general, but I don't NEED a laptop, and would prefer more power under the hood for Logic (making music), YouTube videos, and every now and then dabbling in game dev and other programming pursuits.

    I don't quite understand the Apple ecosystem anymore. I would think I'd like to have the Mac Pro, but that seems prohibitively expensive. Possibly even overkill though I'd buy it if I could and be happy. Is the iMac considered the 'prosumer desktop' model that I'd want? My issue with iMac is I don't much care for all-in-one's. I've got nice dual-monitors that I like, keyboard, and mouse. The screen is nice... just don't NEED it.

    Can anyone help me out with this? The bottom line for me is I'm looking to swap my 2015 MBP for a more fitting, more future proofed power-oriented model. What the heck model of Mac is designed for the desktop gaming, music/video producing, multi-disciplined user like me? Would it be better to go M1 Mac Mini, or iMac for performance minded specs? Will an intel-based iMac be doomed before it's reasonably time to upgrade?

    I appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/ju5tntime
    [link] [comments]

    Houston i have a problem with youtube premium on safari (Mojave OS 10.14.6)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Problem with displaying YouTube when logging in to your premium account. If another account logs in, everything works.

    What I have already tried to do.

    - Updated safari to the latest version 14.0.3

    - deleted all web data (cache, etc.)

    - disabled all safari plugins

    What else can I try?

    main youtube page connected account with premium

    example of an open link of a connected account with premium

    example of an open link without a connected account

    main window with account without premium subscription

    submitted by /u/n0_p1Ng_Just_Jag
    [link] [comments]

    2017 Macbook Pro (13") burning up constantly due to sharingd and suggestd after upgrading to Big Sur

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Bought this Apple-refurbished macbook back in 2018 and, frankly, it's been a piece of shit the entire time I've had it (too weak, too small of a hard drive, basically a waste of a grand when I could have had something just as shitty from Toshiba or whatever for a few hundred bucks -- but the job I was on at the time required the use a certain piece of software that was Mac-exclusive).

    This thing runs unbelievably hot all the time, but it's become a total nightmare since Big Sur. Lately I've been keeping an eye on Activity Monitor and I'm seeing my CPU constantly being eaten up by "sharingd" and/or "suggestd" using 150%+ (sometimes 200%+ somehow, if that's even possible) while my macbook burns red hot and the fans whirr unendingly. Sometimes it's just one blowing things out of control (lately, sharingd is always at the top of my usage list with between 90% and 150% usage just on its own), sometimes they both work together to fuck my day up.

    I have no idea what's happening, and nothing I've tried with the help of Google or reddit searching has worked. Full restarts, making sure the software is updated, PRAM/SMC resets, nothing helps. If I kill them in activity monitor, they're back within minutes. Here are screenshots of the activity monitor while my computer has been doing nothing other than holding 7 chrome tabs open (all reddit or apple help threads from searching for solutions yet again) with only Mail and Activity monitor up, and no other programs active, while I type out this question. Mac detail screenshot included also just in case.

    https://imgur.com/a/sAg5fxA

    If someone with more tech/sopftware know-how than me could please help me with this before my computer lights itself on fire (or, more likely, before I fucking light it on fire), I'd be incredibly grateful. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/protofury
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel