• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    iOS Beta iPhone 11, iOS 14.5 beta 8. Twitter drinked too much milk so it grew up.

    iOS Beta iPhone 11, iOS 14.5 beta 8. Twitter drinked too much milk so it grew up.


    iPhone 11, iOS 14.5 beta 8. Twitter drinked too much milk so it grew up.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    [iOS 14.5 PB8] Battery Health has finally finished recalibrating :)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    New audioOS dev profile for HomePod and HomePod mini install failing with “error 4001”. Anyone else?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Sleep tracking issues?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Watch not on beta phone is.

    Anyone else notice that the sleep function isn't working properly with beta 8?

    submitted by /u/nicewhenithapensgood
    [link] [comments]

    So I knew when you go into the artist on Apple Music the album would be full screen and animated. When did they add animated artwork in the downloaded library? I’m happy I can see move when I’m in my library :)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    (iOS 14. 5 beta) Instagram Notifications not working

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Hello, a bit of a far stretch but since the first few betas for iOS 14.5, have you guys been having problems with Instagram notifications? I have been trying to find posts regarding this but I think I might be the only one. I'm trying to figure out is it just my phone or is it a bug that you guys have been facing as well. Thank you friends :)

    submitted by /u/PatientExpired
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stuck in Recovery mode. iOS 14.5 PB 6

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    iPhone stuck in Recovery mode. iPhone 11 Pro Max, running iOS Beta 14.5 public beta 6

    We tried to setup iCloud backup today. My wife decided to cancel it and start it in the evening. That's when this all started.

    iPhone constantly crashed and was stuck in black screen with spinning wheel. Even after force restarting multiple times. I messaged apple support for help, and as usual they suggested restarting and trying to recover it by updating the software.

    Now phone is stuck in Recovery mode. We went to apple store they followed same steps and said they cannot recover the phone and only option is to restore the phone. This is not acceptable as phone wasn't backed up and had over 20k photos, plus messages and notes.

    My question is does anyone here know, how to download and manually push IOS 14.5 beta 6 or beta 7 to the phone? When we try to install/update via iTunes , I thinks its updating iOS 14.4.

    This is the last resort, before fully restoring the phone, and losing all the data.

    Solved: Found the ipsw file for latest beta. I was able to restore phone with no data loss.

    submitted by /u/Naj183
    [link] [comments]

    [14.5 b8] Anyone know what this adds exactly? Nothing looks different with Made For You selected

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    (iOS 15 PB8) Music Static

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    All of my Bluetooth headphones give choppy music towards the beginning and I have to reset the music app. My AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and Beats Solo Pro. It's very annoying. Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/LostSwen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel