• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] turn the notification badges to purplish when DoNotDisturb is enabled 🌟

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] turn the notification badges to purplish when DoNotDisturb is enabled ��


    [Request] turn the notification badges to purplish when DoNotDisturb is enabled ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    [Request] Is there Any Tweak to hide Airpods connected toast !

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    [Request] Custom app folders in app library

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    [HELP] Retroarch can't see root folders while Filza can !

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    [Request] Please make a CC Toggle for HiddenAlbum

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    [FREE RELEASE] PissOffProtection! (iOS 14) - Enjoy music at YOUR level!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    [FREE RELEASE] PissOffProtection! (iOS 14) - Enjoy music at YOUR level!

    Repo: https://myxxdev.github.io

    Hey all!

    I'd like to introduce a small tweak that remedies one of the biggest annoyances of iOS 14 (in my opinion):

    "Volume Turned Down - Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days, the volume has been turned down to protect your hearing."

    https://preview.redd.it/hqpbh6qbpvs61.png?width=7786&format=png&auto=webp&s=616e4c78f0b8c5c0b4bc73e4d1820fc40340de81

    If you're sick of vibing to your favorite song, only to be interrupted half way through because iOS decides it wants to lower the volume to "protect your hearing", then this is for you...

    PissOffProtection! - v1.041321

    Simply install and enjoy - No options to configure.

    This tweak is for those in the US/Canada (possibly UK/EU) that do NOT have the option to disable this like those lucky few in select Asian countries.

    Much love!

    MYXXdev - Donate

    submitted by /u/MYXXdev
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Apple’s signing server is currently undergoing maintanance.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    [NEWS] OdysseyRa1n confirmed to be working on Ra1nbox!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    [request] a tweak to Make my LCD IPhone even LESS bright

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    [Request] Safari Download ETA

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Honestly something just as simple as showing the estimated time for a download to complete in the download manager or even a notification on some kind. I do a lot of large file downloads so it would be super nice to know when I should check back so my ADHD doesn't drive me crazy wondering when it will be finished when I have other tasks to complete. Lol

    submitted by /u/Correct-End3946
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] tweak for notifications to look like this (brief on the left). I really like it but i couldn’t find any tweak that can do this

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    [Discussion] For people that are facing battery drain on Taurine.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Try to downgrade Libhooker to version 1.5.5 (newest is 1.6.0) , for me it fixed the battery issues i were facing.

    submitted by /u/IOSGodzyzz
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] If you like Sileo but prefer Unc0ver JB, you can install it from this repo. And use it with Unc0ver. Best of both worlds.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Tweak that lets you choose iPhone as default mic input when connected to a Bluetooth speaker. (HFP/HSP profile).

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Hey Jailbreakers!

    Have you ever connected to a Bluetooth speaker and wanted to use Siri / make a voice note / generally use your mic but your iDevice now takes mic audio from your speaker which, lets agree, usually has a shitty mic or is too far away from you? I know I had this issue, along with this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this and that guy!

    As you can tell, this issue has been around since evasi0n days man!

    What can we do to make this happen? Should we start a r/TweakBounty post for this? I'd pay but I wanna see how many of you want this so we can all chip in.

    It seems like every time this was requested, a bunch of people wanted to see this happen and it never did.

    The tweak should just disable the HFP/HSP profile but continue using the A2DP audio (iDevice).

    I'm aware that this won't work on calls, as the receiving end would be greeted with a feedback loop. But I'm talking about speakers for music.

    submitted by /u/tooslow
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Updated Shuffle and then could no longer receive phone calls

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    So it's not conclusive but my mom kept trying to call me and for some reason my phone wasn't receiving calls. Fortunately texting still worked. So I used libhooker config to disable tweak injection into the Phone app and did a userspace reboot. Bam, can receive calls again.

    Updating Shuffle was the last thing I did an hour prior. Can show my package list in Sileo with Shuffle being the last thing I just updated. Nothing showed up in cr4shed and I was able to make phone calls out. And I know this isn't conclusive to be Shuffle but I wanted to make a post to see if anyone else is having this issue after updating shuffle. Thanks!

    EDIT: multiple people saying they just updated and it works fine for them. So it's probably not Shuffle. Sorry.

    submitted by /u/s0apydelicious
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Neonboard tweak bug with ABypass !!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    If your [[A-Bypass]] does not works maybe it is because u have [[NeonBoard]]. 3 days ago I saw on this subreddit somebody said neonboard use less performance then snowboard and I immediately switch to neonboard and I upgrade to Taurine 1.0.3 while using 1.0.3 I figured out my A-Bypass tweak is not working. Firstly I think it was because of new Taurine update I downgraded my jailbreak and it still same I am searching for 3 days but nothing nobody asking question about this and I started to delete my tweaks one by one and the end i figured out it was beacuse of neonboard when I switched back to snowboard everything is working perfectly.

    submitted by /u/Aqila3214
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] AnimPlus - Update with fixes and features

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Once again a new update for AnimPlus will be released soon. (Maybe a week at most) :)

    It has had a few fixes here and there and a few features and cleanups.

    Currently the main fixes are below. * Folder animation settings doing nothing at all. * Unlock fly in doing nothing at all. * Few crashes that I have been made aware of in some apps.

    If you have come across any other bugs or would like a feature added, please comment below and ill try my best :)

    submitted by /u/eXqusic
    [link] [comments]

    [question] any tweak like pencil charging indicator for iOS 14

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Pls 🥺🥺🥺 ♥️

    submitted by /u/nahuelmarquez44
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Will Dayn going to be update for iOS 14.3?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    It seems like installing [[Dayn]] on iOS 14.3 is useless since it doesn't work. No safe mode and all, just nothing. The notifications etc seems won't change.

    Device: iPhone 11, iOS 14.3 on Unc0ver 6.1.2

    submitted by /u/eezwanlee
    [link] [comments]

    [question] does AltDaemon use “shortcuts”? I deleted some and now Altstore won’t auto-refresh. Coincidence maybe?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if AltDaemon worked with shortcuts because I just check AltStore and I had 2 days left on my JB. Normally it won't get past 6 days. I had deleted some only shortcuts and I think that might have been how AltDaemon works. If it's not how it works, any idea why my AltDaemon stoped auto refreshing? If it a DOES work with shortcuts, is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/liggerstuxin
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Are there any working tweaks that will show caller id from unknown callers?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I've used whoozitpro and phonecaller in the past with truecaller. I test it from time to time but can't get it to identify any names when unknown callers call. Even a search after the call comes with with an "unknown caller".

    I'm on ios 14.3 tuarine

    I have tried Truecaller search on it's own and it no longer will show any names. Is there any service that will show their name for when I do a number lookup?

    submitted by /u/bicyclecards1
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Pretty dumb but is there a tweak that keeps your videos in photos going on after they finish

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Like after the video is done it would replay again basically.

    submitted by /u/Getnaenaedboii
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] Gradi v1.0.1, bug fixes and new features!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Change log:

    • Fix play button showing wrong icon in some cases.

    • Add options to show music progress bar, enable/disable haptic feedback, use default corner radius.

    • Add AirPlay button.

    • Made better use of spacing.

    https://i.imgur.com/POiAPzm.jpg

    submitted by /u/noahacks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel