• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Free Release] DNDBadges - turn the notification badges to purplish when DoNotDisturb is enabled

    iOS Jailbreak [Free Release] DNDBadges - turn the notification badges to purplish when DoNotDisturb is enabled


    [Free Release] DNDBadges - turn the notification badges to purplish when DoNotDisturb is enabled

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    [Free Release] Snooze++ - Custom snooze times for your alarms, right in the clock app.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    [Request] Update Aurore for IOS 14?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    [Update] IconAnus - Alternative to IconSupport and IconSupportFix & Temporary patch for gridiculous

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    [Discussion] So will the method for iOS 14.3 upgrade with no blobs be used in the future?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Because, from my understanding, the ability to update to an unsigned iOS is intentionally put there for businesses who want to make sure their software works on the newest iOS before updating devices to it.

    I'm assuming this method for updating to 14.3 without blobs will be used for other iOS versions in the future? I don't really see how Apple could patch it so that only businesses can use it and not regular users.

    submitted by /u/NostalgiaSchmaltz
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a tweak that would pin the apps you select to the Siri suggestions(when you pull down on the homescreen) on iOS 14?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    [request] Scroll bar in Apple Music that can be used to show the full title of the song

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    [Request] NSFW server unlock for discord on iOS

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    [Free Release]] Arizona, change your clock to your desired position!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    [Discussion] anyone on iOS 13 or lower and using Odyssey/unc0ver I recommended this!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys ra1npod here!

    So recently I discovered that there was a way to update to iOS 14.3 blobless so the day after I went ahead and did it and used Taurine and I'm going to be talking about my experiences why you should do it and how you can do it!

    1. The Experience: beginning with the install it was fairly simple and didn't require a computer all you had to do was Download MyBloxx I believe it was called (I'll have a link to the guide) and what it did was make you device supervised next I had to install a profile and restorerootfs (Keep in mind to screenshot your tweaks and copy your repos also be sure to restorerootfs or else you have a chance of getting your device into a bootloop) then I installed the update like any normal update.

    After the update I went to try and go into AltStore and it didn't work after some discovery I found that you have to delete and reinstall AltStore (which I should have known in the first place but I'm not really smart soo... anyway) i got altstore and sideloaded Taurine and Taurine works perfectly the first try and everything went smooth as butter I reinstalled most of my tweaks Except Dayn grrrr... and I noticed a lot of Benefits and Downs (mostly Benefits) about the route I had gone!

    1st the benefit of just haveing iOS 14 like the App Library, widgets, emoji search, animated album artwork, Better Siri UI (even if you still can't touch the screen while she's there for some reason?) AirPods Max support, Spatial Audio for AirPods Pro and Max, Optimized Battery charging for AirPods, Artwork Blur on the music app and a better Call UI while of most of what I said could be done with Tweaks already it's just the best using it with the version of iOS that actually has that.

    The 2nd Benefit is App Support People on iOS 12 and some on 13 were stating to see apps needed a newer version of an app they were downloading sometimes but since 14 at the moment is the newest one app support is guaranteed completely and is just nice instead of using an older version of an app.

    The 3rd benefit is that the reliability of Taurine compared to Odyssey Chimera and Electra is wayyyyyy better than before I remember always having to stay in odyssey 1.2.1 because user space reboot didn't work and having to jailbreak with tweaks off then jailbreak with them on just to get it running and sometimes the odyssey app just didn't open having for me to side load it again (which may just be a me thing but it's MY experiences from using odyssey)

    So in a nutshell why should you do it?

    1. Just being able to have iOS 14
    2. Better app support
    3. Better reliability with Taurine

    So that's really all I have to a say! I'm extremely happy I made this choice for the reasons I have above! The only downside is not all tweaks you had in 13 may work in 14 but most probably will or have new rewritten versions for iOS 14

    If you would like to do this yourself you have until April 26 and then you won't be able to do this blobless 14.3 OTA update so act fast if you want to do this

    This is the link for the guide I used these guys do a great job of explain things and make it simple to understand!

    https://ios.cfw.guide/updating-to-14-3-(blobless)

    So with that I hope you guys found this useful and I'll see you all later!

    submitted by /u/ra1npod
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] AirPods Pro causing problems with jailbreak

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 12 pro max with the unc0ver 6.1.2 jailbreak and I have noticed that when I have connected the AirPods Pro to the phone things don't work well. The last two times that I have used them, the first time the Apple Music app continued crashing and I couldn't listen to music and the only way to fix that was to turn off Bluetooth and respiring the device and use it without jailbreak. The second time while I was using them I tried to take photos with the iPhone but after I took a picture and went to see it in the camera roll it was stuck still processing the photo and I couldn't delete it or modify it and after closing and reopening the camera app the photos were gone like I never took them. I know it's a bit difficult to help me but has anyone had any similar problems? Thanks

    submitted by /u/carlo-bonandrini
    [link] [comments]

    [Help]Kalm is saying its sunny outside in the middle of the night

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    What the title says, kalm is saying that its sunny outside in the middle of the night. Is there any fix

    submitted by /u/ironshadowy
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] HideDock14: A useless tweak!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Umm, ok. So this is a useless tweak. Hides your dock background. My first tweak built from scratch. Hope it works for everyone.

    You: This is useless, it already exists for free elsewhere.

    Me: Yes that's why the title exists.

    Do you really need this tweak? No, probably not. But here's my repo anyways:

    https://babyyoda777.github.io/

    Edit: It is now open source! https://github.com/babyyoda777/hidedock14 Edit 2: Now also hides page dots! Tested iOS 14.4 iPhone 6s.

    submitted by /u/AmountOk3836
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] a tweak to enable lyrics in Music app for music that you purchase at itunes

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Apple suck so bad at this. Lyrics is just available when i subscribe to apple music. So my full purchase song on iTunes doesn't have lyrics on it unless i subscribe to apple music. I mean, i purchase the whole song, that means i should got the same service as the one who subscribe to apple music right?

    submitted by /u/F1shNChipz
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] I don't want to give ID to YouTube, is there a tweak to get around this? using an older version of YouTube works but YouTube Reborn needs newer versions

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    [question] anyone notice Libnotificationd crash daily on Taurine?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Ive been getting cr4shed notifications for Libnotificationd crashing, ik its mainly used by dra1n and cr4shed bit does anyone know if its important or any fix?

    submitted by /u/bigNhardR
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Issue with Smart Battery Case.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I just bought 2 news Smart Battery Case from Apple but they don't work with my iPhone XS Max jailbroken with Unc0verver and under iOS 14.3.

    I called Apple and they say: « upgrade to 14.4.2 », but well, I won't. x)

    Do you guys know if there is a way to make the Smart Battery Case compatible with a tweak or something else ?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/FoxyyyMyuuu
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] I get this while having the iOS 14.3 profile installed, how do I fix this?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    [Question] 3rd party keyboard ram restrictions?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I was wondering if the memory restriction apple places on 3rd party keyboards is still a thing. My keyboards repeatedly crash anytime I just change apps. The last post regarding this was from 1.5 years ago with no viable response. I found this workaround to and I was wondering if it was still the case for iOS 13 and 14. I am also using taurine on my 11 pro for 14.3.

    My main question, is there a way to increase the memory allocated for keyboards so that they don't repeatedly crash. Thanks for any assistance!

    submitted by /u/blacklightnings
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I basically broke Unc0ver. I was having issues with Taurine so I switched to Unc0ver, then somehow tweaks that used Taurine stayed on my device and so I tried to restore rootFS and it shows this. Please help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    [Help] TikTok God not working for me on Taurine

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I installed tiktok god but it doesn't work even with libhooker configurator substrate compatibility. Any idea about how to fix it. iphone 7+ ios 14.3

    submitted by /u/Adorable_Reach_2913
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Photos app broken?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    So recently my phone died and I had to re-jailbreak which wasn't a problem but ever since then my photos haven't been working, every time I take a screenshot nothing pops up in my camera roll, also on apps I can't use the camera roll feature to send photos or use photos. I tried to delete recently and associated tweaks to the applications affected but nothing helped, not even safe mode. I'm on iOS 14.2 iPhone 12 Pro Max.

    submitted by /u/ToastGod-
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Line tweaks or line app plus ipa development

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    SS: Am looking to develop tweaks or a modified version of LINE app. Could any developers out here guide me to the workflow and process of doing it? Got inspiration from watsuti for WhatsApp, etc.

    Hello fellow partners,

    Currently I work as a research associate in climate emergency. I am new to iOS development, wish to make a tweak or modified version of line. I want a version capable of - disabling read receipts, blocking ads and extra features like watsui for WhatsApp.

    My understanding is limited to as follows- Extract the ipa in a jailbroken state and use some tweak injector to modify the code. I am a little successful with YouTube app and going through lines of code to relatively understand the basics of tweak injection.

    Or are there more ways to do this?

    I wish to know from developers who are pro now: how do you start and the execute the workflow. I understand it will take some time for me to do so but I am willing to make this an active hobby. Could you all guide me Atleast in the right way?

    submitted by /u/earthaerosol
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Is there a way to mitigate or completely remove the visual delay of Xen HTML, when returning to the Home Screen?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel