• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    iPhone I somehow enabled this floating home screen box and I'm not sure what it does or how to access it again. I tried to get an answer to this 2 weeks ago when it first happened (didn't get any help) and then it happened again today. Does anyone know what it is?

    iPhone I somehow enabled this floating home screen box and I'm not sure what it does or how to access it again. I tried to get an answer to this 2 weeks ago when it first happened (didn't get any help) and then it happened again today. Does anyone know what it is?


    I somehow enabled this floating home screen box and I'm not sure what it does or how to access it again. I tried to get an answer to this 2 weeks ago when it first happened (didn't get any help) and then it happened again today. Does anyone know what it is?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    I don't know what I hit on my iPhone but this came up and I don't know what it is or what its called. I'm using the 2020 SE with the most up to date version of iOS

    submitted by /u/GB570
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 pro max camera being identified as not genuine after iOS 14.4.2 update as well as other problems

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    after the ios 14.4.2 update i started getting the important camera message notification, my phone has not been tampered with whatsoever, the flash on my phone does not work nor does the rear facing camera. face ID is very slow to unlock my phone

    submitted by /u/retardedanon42099
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 running 14.4.2 Strange Lockscreen Appearance

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    What is this that has appeared on the lockscreen:

    Oddity

    submitted by /u/summerskiss
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pigeon not working

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    I've try downloading Game Pigeon but it just said "Purchased". I just recently swiped from a Iphone 7 to a Iphone 12 pro max. i've tried soft reset and logging out of my icloud but that didn't work.Then i tried to uninstall from the other phone to see if that was the problem but didn't work. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/cachowmoo
    [link] [comments]

    Should you charge your phone to only 80% not full

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Is it bad to to fully charge the phone?

    submitted by /u/kinovi
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus having battery issues after updating

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    I own a 2-year old iPhone 8 Plus, 64 GB. I've been putting off the 14.4.2 update for months but I finally updated it one day (at about 10 pm). Battery health is at 83%.

    That night I went to sleep at 1 am at about 97% but I woke up to its battery discharged to ~50%. Checked the battery usage and found out apps have been running on background. Turned off auto update, auto-brightness, deleted unnecessary apps, restarted the phone.

    I was using it the way I normally did and still noticed that the battery still drains faster. That night, I went to sleep with ~40% battery level, woke up to it with ~10%. Normally I can get through a day and a half without having to charge the phone but now I have to charge it within a day.

    What do you think is the problem here? I read somewhere that the battery drains faster within 24 hrs of the update, but it's already past that. Please not something about changing the battery because I couldn't afford to change batteries now, money is tight. Would you recommend downgrading to previous iOS?

    tl;dr: iPhone 8 Plus still suffers from quick battery drain after updating to iOS 14.4.2, even after doing battery saving techniques

    submitted by /u/abc052194
    [link] [comments]

    No Battery percentage indicator on lockscreen while charging

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Can someone give me a full and clear answer about my iphone xs max not having a battery indicator percentage on lockscreen while charging? Is it a bug or an update?

    submitted by /u/youpi101
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 8 plus stuck on boot loop

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I need help trying to fix my iPhone 8 plus boot loop it loops whenever plugged in but not plugged in it just shuts off PLS HELP

    submitted by /u/bones1019
    [link] [comments]

    Is my battery dying?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    So I've owned my IPhone XR for about a year and a half now. Yesterday morning I had noticed my phone died on 2%. Now 30 hours later, my phone has started to die at 6%. My battery max capacity is at 90 if that matters. This seems like something to be concerned about but I'm not sure. Any help?

    submitted by /u/BadboySailor
    [link] [comments]

    Facetime Scam - Was The Caller Able To See Me?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I'll preface by saying I don't own an iPhone and don't use Facetime. My mom called me up complaining about being bombarded by Facetime calls all day from numbers she didn't know. When I checked out her phone, she was added to a group chat with some strange emails, and a bunch of numbers all starting with the same three numbers as hers. Then group Facetime calls kept going out constantly - I was there for an hour and she got close to 20 calls. We'd just hang up and leave the phone alone while I was doing some Googling. It took me too long to realize I could just disable Facetime (duh). Blocked all the numbers in the group and left it. Then I came across the Facetime glitch from two years ago that allowed the caller access to your microphone or camera even if you hadn't picked up.

    At one point during the first couple of calls, I noticed the video displayed while the call was coming in (and not picked up) was a video of myself. Is this normal? Does an incoming Facetime call always show you your front-facing camera? If not, does this mean the caller was able to see me? I tried to find some new glitch with Facetime and group Facetime calls that could do what the old glitch would do, but couldn't - is this a new vulnerability that exists?

    submitted by /u/lookatmysquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 11 updated and now my alerts like text messages and alarms are really low I can barely hear them

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    The ringtone is loud, and sounds from like apps are fine. I tried adjusting the volume slider in the settings and it only changes the ringtone, all of the text and alarms are so low they are unusable. Is there a setting for this?

    Edit: after restarting it the third time it went back to normal

    submitted by /u/cerialthriller
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone6s with 74% degraded battery not charging

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    My iphone 6s is 3 years old (got it in like april of 2018) and now has a degraded battery with 74% capacity. In december 2020, it had an episode when it drained to 30% and then refused to charge until the battery was completely drained. Yesterday it drained to around 20%, refused to charge, is now completely drained, and still not charging. It's not responding at all when I plug it in and I'm 99% sure the outlet, port, or cord is not to blame.

    Is there still hope for it to start charging again or do I need a new battery?

    submitted by /u/DrySlurpee
    [link] [comments]

    My Iphone 11 pro is experiencing multiple issues.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    My Iphone 11 Pro running ios 14.4.2 has some issues for the past day:

    Condensed lens, random power offs, random app crashes, no Face ID

    I checked the sim card tray and there doesnt seem to be any kind of water damage.

    I tried: Rebooting, uninstalling all new apps, accesing a backup and resetting the phone, none have yielded any results.

    It seems like a hardware issue, but I cant place it. the night before the issues started happening i did have a bath. My phone didnt fell in my bath but maybe the hot air destroyed something.

    Ive never repairded my phone before and I bought it new from a Vodaphone store in the netherlands, I took a 24 month celluar contract with it. I dont have an apple store nearby but there is a premium reseller

    Can anybody here diagnose my issues or send me in the right direction?

    If you need anymore information you can leave a reply

    submitted by /u/MemeMeister2002
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change the image that appears when someone calls?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    The picture of my girlfriend that appears when she calls is really old and she wants me to change it.. I don't know how though. Her contact picture is a different picture. I want to repeat that, HER CONTACT PICTURE IS A DIFFERENT PICTURE then the picture that shows up when she calls and the phone is locked. How do I change that?

    submitted by /u/notrohkaz
    [link] [comments]

    Did something change to audio when recording a video?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I used to be able to plug in my mixer to my phone and get only the audio from the mixer. Now I'm getting audio from the mixer and every sound outside of it, people talking, dog barking, etc. Not sure what happened but it's not the way it used to be.

    submitted by /u/Jaguar-spotted-horse
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple give brand new replacement phones if the front screen is cracked?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    If you have an Apple Care covered iPhone, and the back glass is cracked, for $100 they'll give you a brand new replacement phone. But if it's on the front screen, can I still get a replacement one? Or my only choice is for them to have it repaired for $30.

    Sorry if this question is stupid.

    submitted by /u/TechyPerson-512
    [link] [comments]

    I have an iphone 6s plus

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    my phone has started doing the strangest thing. anytime it is charging it works fine but any time after it is not on the charger it acts like the phone is dead. It only works when I plug the phone in even when the phone isn't actually charging it still manages to work. help me out

    submitted by /u/mrbugabuga1
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Max constantly heats up whenever I use it now. And battery drains faster now. Is this normal?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Basically I bought my iPhone in May 2019. I've realized that starting this year, my iPhone would start to warm up whenever I use it.

    It basically gets hot for everything now (instagram, photos, videos, Twitter, safari).

    This heat then seems like it drains my battery (which is 92% health) so now my battery percent drains super fast too.

    Is this normal??

    submitted by /u/Lunois
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does the personal hotspot basically never work?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I get most luck after just restarting the iphone, connecting via selecting my hotspot in the network list on my MBP. It will connect but have no internet access. Really annoying as it seems totally random as to whether it will decide to work or not.

    submitted by /u/richsonreddit
    [link] [comments]

    How to access WhatsApp data from my old backup?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    I have old backups of my old iPhones on my Mac. I wanted to check some old pic I had on WhatsApp. Is there a way to see these chats/pictures/videos I had saved there? Or do I have to download the backup on my actual iPhone?

    submitted by /u/John194837
    [link] [comments]

    Why does a number in my contact blocked list come out twice?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    IPhone 11 pro, iOS 13. Tried unblocking and blocking the number again but it still appears the same.

    http://imgur.com/a/GbA3rON

    submitted by /u/awkwardtomatoes
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage Help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    For some reason my phone won't let me use iMessage on one of my contacts. We both have an iPhone and iMessage worked before and now it literally just won't send unless it's a text message. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Sacred_Demon23
    [link] [comments]

    Glass backing (presumably) smashed behind case

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Hi, I've just seen that my iPhone X back glass case thing has cracked by seeing some crack lines around my camera that my phone case doesn't cover. I'm too scared to take the case off incase it fucks my phone. Do I just ignore it? The case is pretty tight. Thanks

    submitted by /u/hairthrowawayfucker
    [link] [comments]

    I use iPhone as a company phone. We have security updates and I lost my contacts, Notes. Web search does not help. Tells me to just merge and that doesn’t help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    We instanced a few security apps on our work phones and I have a few hundred contacts. They are mostly all gone now. It seems to have deleted some, but not others. I tried to merge, tried to plug in to iTunes, nothing seems to help. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Emmerson_Brando
    [link] [comments]

    XS battery still drains on stand-by even after replacement.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    My XS's battery was garbage, so I had it replaced (on unauthorized shop) but it's still bad, if not worse. The guy told me that it might take a few days before it works optimally, but if it still continues to drain after 2-3 days it might be board level damage. I know that he indeed changed the battery, he gave me the old one. What do you think? I don't know really what to do and board repairs are costly. Is battery calibration even an actual thing?

    submitted by /u/FathomlessBeyond
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel