• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Apple Watch Rise and grind

    Apple Watch Rise and grind


    Rise and grind

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Three months down. Trying for a "Perfect Year"

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Being a farmer my watch gets beat up, I’m on the 4th screen protector since January. This ones still got lots of life left

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Got my very first apple watch today. Absolutely loving it so far!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I’ve always struggled with being active, but today is day 1 of closing all my rings consistently!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Decided to spoil myself & go in debt by upgrading from S3 to S6 44mm Cellular for my bday. This blazing red is to die for.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Three years ago, I got my first Apple Watch and had my second total hip replacement within a year. I feel proud to have earned this today.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Picked up a Nomad Sport Strap.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Just did this and achieved my personal goal :).

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    You Can Automatically Change Apple Watch Face on Sunset/ Sunrise or on a Set Time

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    My New Years Resolution was to do my rings every day and I’ve recently hit 100 days in a row of doing my move ring!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Best way to earn points for Apple Watch competition?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    So I know how you earn them. Its the three rings. Move, Stand and Exercise.
    And I know you can only get 600 and you cant change Stand/Exercise goal. My friend and I both have the same Move goal but for some reason I have the standard 12 stand and 30 exercise while he has 60 exercise and 6 stand, no idea why.

    But anyways, I wonder how to most effectively earn the 600 points. We betted a pizza/sushi. This is some serious shit.

    Also, how long would it take to reach the 600 points if I just took a walk/runned outdoor? The move goal is 660 kcal.

    submitted by /u/ToastHS
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new Apple Watch SE not charging?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Brand new Apple Watch SE not charging?

    Hi! So I bought an Apple Watch SE from the online Apple Store. I try to charge it with the cable it came with (and my iPhone's power adapter) but it doesn't charge at all.

    I think I haven't done anything wrong, but for some reason I can't get it to charge. My only guess is that maybe there is a plastic cover around the charger that I need to remove? (see picture attached). However, I am not so sure that's an actual plastic cover because it is not so obvious to the naked eye and I feel like Apple would've given a hint or something that there is a plastic cover around the charger.

    https://preview.redd.it/478iu0lj1ys61.jpg?width=1574&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ffb2cf6c05bfa0db220e9cbd909320d4100d7b8c

    submitted by /u/HeyImRod_
    [link] [comments]

    Upvoting on watch

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get alerts ONLY on the watch, not on the phone?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I have a nosey kid who often has to use my phone for calling family, zoom meetings with friends, etc. I am currently dating and would rather that they don't see messages from people I'm talking to.

    Is there a way that the notifications and previews only show up on my watch and not my phone?

    Ideally the button could still show up on the specific app when there is a notification, but the actual preview text, etc. would only be on my watch.

    I've tried a number of options, but even if I use DND, the messages still show up in the notifications pull down, etc.

    I'm specifically interested in telegram and iMessage for this.

    submitted by /u/Noodle199
    [link] [comments]

    Mic icon

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    So yesterday when I picked up my watch after charging it for about 5 minutes the mic icon popped up. Then it dissapeared when I closed all apps. I got a bit curious so I opened the same apps and put it back and when i picked it up after like 15 minutes the mic icon was there again. I can also tell you before the first time it popped my phone was alive but I had made a call on my watch earlier and before the second time it popped up my phone was dead but my friend had called me. Does anybody know the cause of this? Used my watch as normal then mic icon shows up when i picked it up from charger. 2 times in a row.

    submitted by /u/RelativeCitron
    [link] [comments]

    S6’s Gold(SS) Milanese loop appreciation post ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    charging problem

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    hi apple watch users! i got a problem, yesterday i bought brand new series 6 (box was sealed), i unboxed it put the charger on, everything was working fine. Later same night, i tried to charge it overnight, and it didnt.. any ideas??

    submitted by /u/domualdas
    [link] [comments]

    This app allows writing text on watch faces…using complications!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Just ordered a used Apple Watch series 5, came here to get tips & tricks and saw a few posts about fakes - now I'm worried

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    I saw a good deal, $300 for a second hand Series 5, so I ordered it. But after seeing a few posts about fakes I got a bit worried.

    The site I bought it on only gives you a 3 day window to return (I'm in Malaysia), so how do I go about testing if it's a real Apple Watch or not?

    submitted by /u/upvotesthenrages
    [link] [comments]

    In the Dark...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Otterbox, is it ugly? yes, does it give me confidence to wear my hard earned watch everywhere? Also yes ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I got scratch on my Apple Watch se ...�� how can I repaint it !!!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel