• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Apple TV Apple next event on 20th April was comforted by Siri! Just ask when is the next Apple Event!!!!

    Apple TV Apple next event on 20th April was comforted by Siri! Just ask when is the next Apple Event!!!!


    Apple next event on 20th April was comforted by Siri! Just ask when is the next Apple Event!!!!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Mythic Quest — Season 2 Trailer | Apple TV+ May 7

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Play downloaded content from MacBook on AppleTV

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    I have read multiple post on how to stream video's (e.g. a torrented Movie) on an AppleTV 4K. However I haven't found one that works for me.

    Currently I have a Plex setup. Torrents are placed in a standard folder and this folder is automatically synced, so all files are available immediately on my AppleTV 4K. The issue with this setup is that the video quality is decreased, I think due to transcoding (which I can't seem to be able to turn of with my free account). You notice it for the majority with the color black, because it shows weird patterns during playback.

    I looked into Kodi, but this does not work because I can't connect my 2012 MBA to my AppleTV 4K in Xcode so this method does not work: https://kodivedia.com/kodi-for-apple-tv

    I looked into using the "computers" app on my AppleTV to make use of home sharing, but I can only see purchased content. I cannot import downloaded content in my shared library via the AppleTV app on my 2012 MBA so I can view them on the AppleTV 4K.

    Any ideas on another option or on how to solve one of the issues above?

    submitted by /u/pfr010
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung TV

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Purchased a new Samsung TV and was wondering if anyone uses an Apple TV 4K? If yes does it improve the watching experience? I am aware that Samsung does not support DV. Can get the Apple TV 4K for cheaper than retail. Is it worth it or better to stick with the built in OS. So far no complains with the built in OS but if I can improve my experience of streaming movies and shows using the Apple TV 4K, I would like that. I am in the Apple eco system too (phone and mac) Thank you. (Sorry for bad English)

    submitted by /u/Rick-Deckard7
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix app on Apple Tv 4k

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I got my new Apple Tv 4k today and installed Netflix. It doesn't open and I have tried stuff like installing and re-installing. Every other app works just fine. Any comments on why this might be happening?

    Thanks in advance!

    Saurav

    submitted by /u/TheHustleHunk
    [link] [comments]

    ATV Audio Out-Of-Sync

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    I was on 14.4.? With audio sync problems (audio ~1.5 seconds slower than video). I restarted... same I tried using ATV on another TV.... same I tried signing up for 14.5 beta, updated... same

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/IrrationalExuberants
    [link] [comments]

    Bought three Apple TV’s two 2nd gens and a 3rd gen what uses can I use them with, jailbreak or not

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    [ATV4] Latest Infuse 6 App (Pro) - Cloud Options Missing

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have an Apple TV 4K myself where I run the Infuse 6 app with a Pro subscription. I have it hooked up to my 2TB Google Drive account to listen to music and play video/movie files etc.

    I just installed Infuse 6 as well on an older Apple TV 4, same Pro subscription. The ATV4 and the app are uptodate, but for some reason it is not showing me an option in setting to connect to cloud servers (google drive, dropbox, mega, etc.). Just local networks "share". This is so bizarre. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/ZWfVnVB

    Any ideas?

    PS: Is there an Infuse subreddit anywhere?

    submitted by /u/IceEngine21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel