• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Apple Watch I made a sewing alteration to my base layer.

    Apple Watch I made a sewing alteration to my base layer.


    I made a sewing alteration to my base layer.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Broke my series 0 last week, series 6 is nuts in comparison.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Finally bought my first Apple Watch (SE 40mm)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Finally got my first apple watch today! only a few hours have passed but the experience has already been amazing!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Posting this thanks to another person on this subreddit for motivating me to do my first ever 10K.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Caught the moment my dad sneezed

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I love my watch so much more without a screen protector.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks the bands are INSANELY overpriced?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I just got a series 6 watch and was looking to get something else than the sport band. Like the stainless steel one but 99€ for it? Wtf? Anyone know of a good source of third party bands that aren't absolute crap?

    submitted by /u/spiiike
    [link] [comments]

    New bands next week!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I would have never thought an AW would ever replace my mechanical watches but here we are. There are different straps and faces for any event. Never loved a buy as much as this one.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Daily reminders going haywire. Does anyone has the same problem? AW S1

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    This is what I paired with my SE gold aluminium. Which one is your favorite?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Any solid way to prevent this rusting(?). And, Could a watch repair shop polish it back to normal?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Fitbit is for the Birds!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    January of this Year, I retired my "Fitbit Charge 3" (that I'd purchased and worn since it's release) and purchased the Series 6! I've not once, looked back or regretted my choice! Stick with the Apple Watches! Fitbit and it's competitors, range from close to above, Apple's price Range and yet they don't have near the amount of Security or Options that Apple does! I've been very fortunate to have a close friend whom is extremely knowledgeable and informed, who shared a plethora of information to which I then quickly converted!

    submitted by /u/TheThoughtPalace
    [link] [comments]

    LTE Apple Watch & Business Phone Number

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    I recently started a new job and they offered to port my personal phone number to the company account. I spoke with the AT&T rep for the business account who swears that I can keep my watch on my personal AT&T account and it will still sync with my number on the business account, so I tried it and it did not work until I ported my phone number back to my personal account. Now I have 2 phones and I hate it.

    Is there anyone out there who has successfully setup an LTE watch on a personal account but has the syncing between the watch and the company phone number?

    submitted by /u/Fl0undr
    [link] [comments]

    Cyprus Green on 40mm Aluminium.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Waiting for Apple event

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    My favorite Face

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Messages sent via Siri did not go through?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    I used my Applewatch connected to my iPhone last night to send a few messages via Siri. Apparently they did not send and for some reason they were sent this morning from my home at 7am. I may not have had the best cell reception where I was when trying to send them, though Siri took the message and did not indicate it would not go through. I am also not sure why they did not go through when I got better reception and only were sent at 7am the next morning? My concern is how can I rely on the watch when this happens? Is there some easy way to check whether my messages are actually sent or not?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/torpedolife
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch series 3 wont charge flashing logo

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Hello, i have has this series 3 watch for 6 months brand new, it was charged once and then put in storage for 3 months and now i have charged it for 24 hours and it flashes the apple logo briefly every 30 seconds while charging, if it is not charging it is completely lifeless i have tried holding down the crown and power button for upwards of 30 seconds- nothing it is NOT under warranty as it was bought a couple years ago and it is not paired to anything. Not a faully charger as i can charge my series 4 perfectly fine, and i presume the battery is alright considering it has never been used. Any ideas of how to fix this i was planning on gifting it.

    submitted by /u/bruhmoment42O69
    [link] [comments]

    Concerned, is cellular always on? I have it turned off, it when I go into settings it says it’s connected. How do I know if it’s off?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Why did you choose Apple Watch over Fitbit?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Hi there! I plan on ordering my first ever health tracking device tomorrow and right now I'm pretty happy with the idea of the Fitbit Sense but since I have an IPhone I was hoping to hear the opinions of the other side! I mostly want something to track my health and heart rate while I'm exercising because I have a heart condition. I tried researching but articles aren't very specific so I'd love to hear why you decided on the Apple Watch or if you've had both what you consider the pros and cons. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/demon_wolf191
    [link] [comments]

    Active Energy vs. Move Calories

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    My active energy is way higher than my move calories. Where do move calories come from? Shouldn't it match active energy?

    submitted by /u/DallasLAA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel