• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Apple Macbook My first MacBook ever 😍

    Apple Macbook My first MacBook ever ��


    My first MacBook ever ��

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Just went out and purchased my first macbook yesterday. M1 macbook air

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    My new M1 MacBook Air ���� replacing my old iPad Pro as my main media consumption device and quick video editor machine.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    What is the expected usable life of an M1 Mac?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I am an owner of the M1 Air 16-256 variant. I see people posting pics of their 10 year old macbooks every day here. Can I expect my Mac to remain usable for so long too? Just out of curiosity, how long before an M1 Air becomes insufficient for high speed day to day use? Also, do these devices slow down with time like windows devices do?

    submitted by /u/anthonynair
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro Late 2011 13-inch is for some reason charging at selective battery percentage.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    So I have this old Macbook pro that one day decided not to charge anymore. I thought the issue might've been the magsafe powerboard but since the charger was already looking pretty rough I decided to get a new one instead to see if it charged. Once I connected the charger it looked to be charging as normal but the green light started blinking and shut off for a minute and then continued to charge. The thing is, I've noticed that once it reached around 70% (6 green dots) it would not continue charging but once battery started to drain it starts charging again. I should also mention that the charger is aftermarket although I dont think its a charger issue. Any ideas on what could be causing this problem?

    submitted by /u/AliceaAlex
    [link] [comments]

    Photos is using significant energy?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone else get this when you click on the battery icon? I don't even have Photos open but it's draining the battery according to my Mac. I'm using an M1 Air

    submitted by /u/argothewise
    [link] [comments]

    First MacBook

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Light coding. Light gaming. Which one is worth, MBP base model is almost similar price to upgraded MBA.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/sushibit8
    [link] [comments]

    Which one do you use?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Trying to upgrade my 2007 macbook 7

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Hello so a while ago I picked up an old 2007 macbook 7 that ran and is still running mac os x loin. I tryed to update it from every single verson after but none worked than I contacted apple to see if my macbook was already updated as far as it goes and they said yes but then I found some other post about updateing to unsoported mac os x versions but very single one was for 2008 and above and of course mine is 2007 and I did not want to ruin my mac and now I'm stumped trying to get it to update to a mac os version that can run steam at the least. So my last resort was to post on reddit to see if enyone could help bucuse no app besides chrome and word works on my macbook so please help thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Naive-Opportunity915
    [link] [comments]

    Black bar in the bottom of the screen has scratches

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    The little black bar at the bottom of my screen (the one that says MacBook Pro) got scratched (Idk how I just noticed it one day) and when I tried to see if it was just a bit of dust or something I scratched it again with my nail, are the scratches a problem ?

    submitted by /u/Mountain_Writer
    [link] [comments]

    Issues getting external 165hz 1440p monitor to go past 120hz

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    2016 15" MBP w/ touch bar, attempting to connect to this monitor:

    https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Curved-FreeSync-Monitor-Resolution/dp/B0813MP9JZ

    with this cord: https://www.amazon.com/Displayport-QGeeM-Thunderbolt-Compatible-MacBook/dp/B074V5MMCH/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=dp+to+type+c&qid=1618696759&s=electronics&sr=1-5

    and in my settings it only allows me to select 60hz or 120hz, nothing above, any help?

    submitted by /u/Advanced_Artichoke46
    [link] [comments]

    Guest account requires password though never set up one

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    M1 Windows Parallels 16.5 - does every native Windows Software work?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Hallo there,

    I was thinking of buying an m1 macbook for quite some time now, but i hesitated because i Need Windows for some programs like Siemens NX, mathcad and so on, which are Windows only. Now i've read the News about a new parallels Version 16.5 and it's capabilities. As I understand it, the Windows Emulates x86 somehow and should in theory run every native Windows App?

    I can't Seem to get a confirmation on that, does anyone know a better answer for this? :D

    submitted by /u/RoryWoodsilroy
    [link] [comments]

    Can my macbook air run GTA 4?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I have a 13-inch from early 2014. Processor: 1,4 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

    submitted by /u/MikeEchoMikeEcho
    [link] [comments]

    (Help) Air M1 (13) or Pro 2016 (16)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Guys I need your help. Basically I'm a graphic designer, and even tho I'm hooked with the m1 performance overall, I still feel like 13 inch just won't be enough for me, that's where the struggle starts.

    Should I buy a used 2016 Pro (16inch, i7, 16ram) or just the new 13 MacBook Air M1? Are the performances really that different? And question is if the 2016 Pro still builds up nowadays or so.

    Both share the same price I'll spend, just afraid that it's just too small.

    Thanks in advance for the insights.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Next_Mycologist7101
    [link] [comments]

    I managed to install windows 10 on an old 2007 MacBook without bootcamp but there is no sound (I guess windows don't recognize cirrus soundcard) any idea if it's possible to make it work?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Need some advise on buying m1 macbook

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    I am planning to buy a laptop and after months of research and consideration i settled upon asus zephyrus g15(amd ryzen 9 with rtx 30 series) and m1 macbook pro(16gb with 512gb ssd)

    I really am considering the m1 macbook and i know everything about it inside out. But considering the leaks about the 14 inch macbook pro with probably an m1x processor and complete redesign and new display and more ports.... I am having a hard time deciding if i should wait for the 14 inch model which is also supposed to start at $1800, which is my maximum budget... I would also get other options in windows laptops too to consider... As the current macbook has a 5-6 year old design and display and stuff.....should i wait for the better options with new display and redesign and more ports, or just buy an m1 macbook pro right now...I also feel that a 13 inch display is too small amd doubt if it would be enough for low to none gaming, content creation and productivity works.

    submitted by /u/Just-Distribution317
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me how many nits the screen is on a late 2009 Macbook? All I can find is it's 1280x800 - 60hz.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel