• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Very lucky to have 4 jailbroken golden geese, life without jailbreak is so boring!

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Very lucky to have 4 jailbroken golden geese, life without jailbreak is so boring!


    [Discussion] Very lucky to have 4 jailbroken golden geese, life without jailbreak is so boring!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    [Paid Release] The Perfect All in One tweak Orion has Finally been unofficially RELEASED!!!! Shout out to John Zarogiannis for his Amazing work!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    [Free Release] Jailbreak Update Checker - Check for (and do) jailbreak updates automatically

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    [Free Release] Jailbreak Update Checker - Check for (and do) jailbreak updates automatically

    Hi!

    Today, I've released Jailbreak Update Checker, a tweak to check for and do jailbreak updates automatically!

    Jailbreak Update Checker

    https://preview.redd.it/faulwx4ycst61.jpg?width=946&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3b3ee76960f4489703b1c74421c58dadef21f048

    What's this?

    This tweak checks for updates to your jailbreak at respring and once every 24 hours (automatically).

    If an update is available, you will be alerted and you can update by tapping "Update".

    Also, if for some reason you do not have a network connection and cannot check, you will be added to a queue and updates will be checked as soon as a network connection becomes available.

    Currently, only Taurine is supported. (This depends on Jailbreak Updater)

    How it works

    The tweak compares the hash value of the jailbreak file on the device with the hash value of the latest version of the file.

    And if the latest version is available, it will alert you and run Coolstar's Jailbreak Update with your consent.

    The download and hash value calculation of the latest version is done automatically by the following script.

    https://github.com/sohsatoh/sohsatoh.github.io/blob/master/update.sh

    https://github.com/sohsatoh/sohsatoh.github.io/blob/master/.github/workflows/update_json.yml

    This tweak is not implemented to execute commands from online.

    Support

    • iOS 14 - Taurine Jailbreak only (If other jailbreaks support on-device updates, I will consider supporting them.

    Repo

    Packix

    Follow me on Twitter

    @soh_satoh

    Donations

    I now don't have a job.

    I have tried to find a job but due to my illness I have not been successful.

    If it is possible, I would be grateful if you could donate some money. (Of course, donations are not mandatory).

    Paypal: https://paypal.me/sohsatoh

    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/soh_satoh

    Github Sponsors: https://github.com/sponsors/sohsatoh

    submitted by /u/s_satoh
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] BattiBar ~ An open source tweak to colorize your status bar based on your charge percentage color! Now available on Packix!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    [Request] SignalPlane for iOS 14

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    [Free Release] Debdle, a simple command-line utility to backup and restore all your tweak in one click.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    sometimes it can be frustrating if we lost all tweak by accident, trust me, i know how its feel lol, so, i made this simple command line to help me saving all tweak and with this you can backup all your tweak in one click and restore it all!

     

    This command line take less than 1min to backup all my tweak it also has option to remove tweak ofc also with one click.

     

    run on any terminal, you'll be prompted to choose your tweaks.

     

    usage : debdle [opt]

    opt.

    • -b : backup tweaks
    • -c : setting up unconfigured tweaks after restore all and check dependencies.
    • -r : remove tweaks
    • -res : restore tweaks

    screenshoot: ss1 ss2 ss3

    if you wanna try it, feel free install from my repo.

     

    lil tips: run Icleaner and disable your tweaks injection first before back up all tweaks to speed up process.

    good luck! 🍻🍻

    submitted by /u/Jacksprrww
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I know this is an older tweet, but I was just curious, how exactly could I pull this off? This is pretty amazing.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    [Update] Safari in Messages - iOS 14 Support

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    [HELP] trying to purchase tweaks from twickd but I keep getting this screen what I’m i doing wrong?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Looking to a morning routine tweaks

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a tweak (or set of tweaks) that will play a mourning routine when I dismiss my alarm.

    After dismissing my alarm I want to read the weather, maybe bear some top headlines etc.

    How can I do this automatically?

    submitted by /u/Demon-tk
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] HideFleets 0.1, now supports Twitter beta and arm64e

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Now it works with the Twitter TestFlight beta and I think I finally fixed arm64e support

    You can get it in my repo: xpl0itu.github.io

    It's also open source: https://github.com/Xpl0itU/HideFleets

    Original post: here

    submitted by /u/Xpl0it_U
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] If you’re switching jailbreaks from Unc0ver to Taurine. Use the tweak “Shuffle” to copy your source list to your notes.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    [Help] Is there a tweak that adds extra actions to this menu?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    [Paid Release] Starfish Beta has been un-officially released! It is available on Dynastic Repo for $2.49

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] how to put labels only on specific cc modules so I can distinguish between “Respring” & “power actions” modules����‍♂️ plus how do I remove one of the battery indicators on top right of cc. I have Bazzi installed. Thanks

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    [Help] Should I be worried? This showed up on all my calendar days...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    [Update] [Open Source] MagSafe Controller v1.1 - added ability to control MagSafe view depending on charger type for iOS14 and above

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    [Question] Why is my simple tweak not compiling on IOS 14?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    [Question] Why is my simple tweak not compiling on IOS 14?

    I have a simple tweak that was able to be compiled via theos directly on IOS device when I was on IOS 13.5 Unc0ver.

    Now, when I try to compile it after updating to IOS 14.3 Unc0ver, I get all these "use of undeclared identifier" and "unknown type name" errors. I don't really understand. The tweak works perfectly as intended if I install a deb compiled from when I was on IOS 13.5 Unc0ver.

    When I updated to IOS 14.3 via Unc0ver, I reinstalled theos using Theos Auto Installer tweak made by Randy420. I'm using an 13.3 sdk with private frameworks that I was using previously. Also have the 14.4 sdk with private frameworks.

    What's the issue?

    https://preview.redd.it/35guvuj4vut61.png?width=1125&format=png&auto=webp&s=903af824c722ae1918a193d4c48859f7f219f310

    submitted by /u/rewpb
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] CarPlay on iPhone for iOS 14

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    [Question] Is there a tweak that removes blur system-wide for iOS 13-14?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    [help] how can i get the short moji icons to be in the middle and not off the to left? thanks

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    [Question] Is there a way to fix mediaserverd from crashing?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Every time i record a video is goes completely black. Using cr4shed it tells me mediaserverd crashed. Is there anyway to fix this? Cr4shed log

    submitted by /u/cloutent
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Why did my most recent batchomatic file save as “.ipa” instead of “.deb” like my last batchomatic backup file? Will I be able to restore from the ipa file later on?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    [Help] WirelessRadioManagerd crashing on Taurine 1.0.4 (iOS 14.2) and stuck on 3G. On reboot and rejailbreak, takes long to find network. Any ideas?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel