• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Apple Help iPad failed to activate

    Apple Help iPad failed to activate


    iPad failed to activate

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    How do I get into my icloud account?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    I had 2 step verification but I lost my phone... how can i get into my account on my new phone and new number?

    submitted by /u/EcstaticBunny
    [link] [comments]

    Quick time player

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Everytime I run my QuickTime player and I stop recording, all of my WiFi suddenly gets slow, I made sure it wasn't anything else on my Mac that's doing it and I tested it to, why is it doing this?

    submitted by /u/International_Job813
    [link] [comments]

    Wirelessly sharing files between two Macs?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    What is the best way to wirelessly share files between two Macs?

    One of the Macs will not be connected to the internet.

    Ad-Hoc WiFi network is an option, but it does not appear to have password protection. AirDrop is OK, but would prefer a way to be able to see the contents of each computer at all times.

    submitted by /u/UnfairRegister
    [link] [comments]

    Over 3k photos didn't load hq, turned on iCloud and they were gone

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Last night, I was looking for one of the first photos I took on my phone and upon opening it, its quality was low and had an exclamation point in the lower right corner. Seconds after, a message popped up and said something like "couldn't load higher quality of the photo" or something. The same case happened to all my other ~old~ photos. I had over 5k photos in my camera roll and 3k of those didn't load. My iCloud wasn't on. When I did turn it on, all the photos that didn't load were gone.........

    Can anyone tell me why tf that happened.??

    submitted by /u/hulocene
    [link] [comments]

    Will this black spot on my 11 pro max scatter??

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Store stuck in a different region when it shouldn't be

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Recently I looked up a song that was only available on the Japanese Apple Music library. I assumed it would just tell me it's region locked, but it asked me if I wanted to switch regions so I could access it. So I clicked the button, and it let me listen to the preview, (I'm not subscribed to Apple Music) and my store was in Japanese. Now my App Store is in Japanese, and every purchase is in Yen. I cannot download any Apps, even free ones, as when I try to do so, it gives a message saying "Account Not In This Store" and it says that I must switch to the Canadian store before purchasing. Only thing is, if I go to my account settings it still says my region is Canada, and I can't switch regions without clearing my balance, which I can't spend as everything is in Yen. Help? Restarts and such don't help.

    submitted by /u/jsaile
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes back up File size different then my used iPhone storage

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Today I backed up my iPhone through iTunes on my computer, so it saved onto my hardrive, the weird thing is that the file size on my computer is smaller (92 Gb) then my total used iPhone storage (119-120 Gb of 128) is this meant to happen ? I haven't backed up in so long I can't remember and I haven't been able to find anything online, everything is about iCloud back ups and not iTunes. It's just a little worrying because I don't want to wipe my phone and then restore the back up just the find out the back up was messed up and didn't actually get everything from my phone.

    submitted by /u/-burrito--
    [link] [comments]

    6s battery discharging

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    My wife's 6s has started losing(?) its charge. So much so that she has to put it on the charger a couple of times a day. Is this a known problem? And if so, is there a fix for it. Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/larrybeattie
    [link] [comments]

    My grandfathers phone is stuck on this screen. It will show control panel, notification screen and open camera, the buttons do not seem to work. It’s an iPhone 6

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Macbook Air M1 having Wi-FI issues

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Recently, my Macbook Air M1 has been acting strange. I connect to the Wi-Fi and it shows full bars indicating that my Wi-Fi strength is strong but whenever I go on any browser it states that there is not any internet. Weirdly, whenever I click on the Wi-Fi tab it informs me that WPA is not secure despite my router using WPA2.

    I ran Wireless diagnostics and in the report it said I had WPA.

    What's even more confusing is when I forgot the Wi-Fi and re-entered the password, it said it had WPA2 encryption.

    Can anyone give me any advice?

    submitted by /u/Agent557
    [link] [comments]

    Problem Wifi iPhone X

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    My iPhone x does not pick up the wifi well what is the problem please

    submitted by /u/bihar2
    [link] [comments]

    iPod 2 - only one works, but switches which one. Happens on Macbook or iPhone

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Only one of my airpods will work at a time, but both work. It happens on computer and phone, so it's not the device.

    I've tried resetting them but hasn't worked. Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pwo_addict
    [link] [comments]

    This keeps happening on my iphone 11 and ipad mini 2 but I dont know why. Today I got an update from 4 years ago. And yes check daily and pull to refresh.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Photos randomly deleted

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    iPhone 11. iOS 14.4.2.

    I took some selfies of my friends and I tonight and I had 1% battery (I know, I know), they definitely saved as I saw them on my camera roll and even looked at them to make sure they were okay. After that I took a few more pictures until my phone died. When it charged back up and turned on, the first set of photos of my friends and I were just gone. They're not in recently deleted or in hidden. Is there a way for me to get these pictures? Because they were definitely in the camera roll.

    submitted by /u/e1ectricthunder
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 5th gen trade in questions

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    My mom gave me her old iPad and we had to get the screen replaced because my sister shattered it. With the screen replacement, it's in perfect condition but no apple pencils are compatible with the 5th gen 9.7 inch iPad. My main use for this iPad was going to be taking notes for school and digital art, neither of which I can do well without an apple pencil. I went on the Apple website to see what I could get for a trade-in and it gave me a value of $165, which would cover over half my costs for the new iPad I want. So my question is if I send this in will the replaced screen lower or even completely get rid of the value of the iPad? I just don't want to buy a newer iPad expecting to get $165 taken off the price and then Apple receiving my trade-in and deciding it's worthless and not giving me trade-in money.

    submitted by /u/yaddithan
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage issue with sent messages

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    So I was texting a buddy who was in town, he never responded. Just spoke to him saying he never got my messages. They tuners blue so neither of us were blocked. Any explanation?

    submitted by /u/jjfriedd
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, does anyone know if the Apple iPad mini 2 will be getting another update anytime soon I got the last one few weeks ago iOS 12.5 but I’m hoping it can get up to IOS 13 so I can get more stuff on my iPad then thanks.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    iPad Mini 2

    submitted by /u/AyrtonDaryl
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Twitter constantly running in the background? I deleted the app and the screen time is still showing Twitter being used. I’m not sure if this is a problem on my phone or a Twitter app problem.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Update tab of app store broken.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Macbook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)

    OS 10.13.6

    I went to check for updates and was greeted with this...

    https://preview.redd.it/pdlj4un94et61.png?width=1203&format=png&auto=webp&s=13105384a8d8d2082e9cc79e0ba0320fdcaab6db

    Clicking "update all" does nothing. I have restarted and there is no change. Does anyone know what's causing this? Thanks to anyone who can help.

    submitted by /u/Ziiar
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to shared photo albums if my phone runs out of space and i delete my local library?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Will they be backed up in icloud? I also don't want to pay for more storage so wondering if they'll be prioritized in someway

    submitted by /u/mysticwolfhat
    [link] [comments]

    Shifting from PC to iMac - confused on a couple things slowing me down

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    After about 30 years on strictly PC, have had to shift to mainly iOs for work (imac 27), and a lot of simple things I can't figure out and are really slowing down workflow (a lot of tips ive come across online either dont work or are outdated) Any help is appreciated!

    Mainly:
    Recent folders - when trying to find a file recently saved or a folder I was recently in, I have to keep starting over from Desktop and navigate my way down through folders. The 'Recent' tab seems to pick random files from Previous 30 days, and its very rarely helpful. On PC I have my 4 most recently used folders quickly available in Quick Access so I can easily jump into projects and folders I'm most active in.

    Save/open dialogs keep resizing to tiny - they always pop up default size and tiny, I work with a ton of files so need to be able to readily view through. I was somehow able to have my photoshop dialog remain large, but within saving/opening everywhere else it's always tiny and need to resize almost every time

    Dock - I work on the imac main screen and have a cintiq setup as separate screen from it. I need the dock to remain on main imac screen only. So far the only resolutions to this have been keep dock on left side of imac (which really messes up browsing) or do the 'separate spaces' thing, but that removes the menu bar from my cintiq, which slows flow down as well since i have to keep going to another screen to do simple tasks. Otherwise I'm stuck with the dock playing peekaboo if my mouse or stylus get too low on the screen in photoshop.

    submitted by /u/KennyLoggnsDngrZone
    [link] [comments]

    Did I spot a possible fake pair of Airpods Pro? Found it on a FB market and he wrote in his description that he got them for easter. Then I checked the serial number and it seemed legit until I saw that the warranty started from today (!) which made me skeptical. He then admitted that he had...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    How do I delete photos from shared iCloud?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    My family shares one big iCloud, and my phone uploaded pictures to the iCloud that I really don't want to be seen. Is there any possible way to remove those specific photos without being admin? Thanks in advance. :)

    submitted by /u/CreeveHD
    [link] [comments]

    WTB: XL Apple Watch Sport Band for 40mm Size Series 6 Watch

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I know this subreddit is more for tech support questions but does anyone have any idea where I can find a product like that? My wife lives in a larger body and likes the 40mm size watch, but the band it comes with is just too small for comfort. We need a sport/silicone band that can be used for swimming and exercise so leather and nylon are out. I spent over an hour trying to find anyone who makes a larger size band and the only ones I can find are for the 44mm size Apple Watch. Any help appreciated :).

    submitted by /u/asimple_poster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel