• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    iPad New Apple Pencil 3 may be coming next week

    iPad New Apple Pencil 3 may be coming next week


    New Apple Pencil 3 may be coming next week

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Got an old iPad or iPhone basically that are paperweights?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I built a small app with python and docker and now you can use those tablets and phones as web clients for a server side picture frame. Just load images in a folder, run the code and you are all set. No more paperweights. Code and docker hub links are in the desc. Beginner friendly with step by step tutorial

    https://youtu.be/QvFtiO_ONf4

    submitted by /u/sks8100
    [link] [comments]

    My cheap DIY setup (for my iPad Air 2020) to emulate the Magic Keyboard like experience.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Why is dust under the screen of the 10.2" Ipad such a problem?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Starting with the 7th Gen Ipad and now the 8th Gen, I've had 5 out of 8 iPads with dust or other screen defects. By dust I mean in the area between the glass and the top of the LCD, there 1-6 specks of dust usually found near the edge of the panel. The worst I saw was a clump of 6-8 pinheads near the corner of one 8th Gen model from a couple of weeks ago. That guy was returned, bought another one, and inspecting that before applying a screen protector I found more dust. Scanning around the edges I found 4-5 specs near the edges pretty spread out.

    I'm not sure if maybe the production standards are starting to taper down on the most budget model, or maybe it's how the unit is assembled that is more prone to it, but it's really annoying, to say the least. I ended up finding most of these in the cleaning phase before putting on a big screen protector, going around trying to get the specks before applying the glass. Then realizing the specks weren't coming up and actually under the glass itself.

    No real connection to the reseller or anything. All brand new units. Two from Amazon, One from BestBuy, the rest directly from my local Apple store.

    submitted by /u/dietcokefiend
    [link] [comments]

    Charger with new iPad Pro?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Will be charger in box with new iPad Pro or they will stick with non-charger trend?

    submitted by /u/CallMeONDO
    [link] [comments]

    Double screen time?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I'm wondering what if you use split screen for 10 hours. Will both apps count for the full hour, so you get 20 hours? Or will it get split and be 5 hours for each app?

    submitted by /u/-Baum
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for: A Non-Subscription Mind Map app!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Looking for an app like ThinkSpace, only with a one-time purchase fee instead of a subscription. Prefer one where I can try it out for some time free first instead of a purchase first, then get to try type of app.

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/arespostale
    [link] [comments]

    Virtual Machine on iPad Pro

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    So I want to start using a Virtual Machine on my iPad Pro 12.9 (4th Gen). I have taken a look around the web and it does seem difficult. Has anyone tried this before? If so, how'd it work out and is it actually usable?

    submitted by /u/man-01
    [link] [comments]

    Weird iPad storage issue

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I will try to explain my problem, not sure where to post this exact issue. I am using an app called Affinity Designer on my iPad and I use iCloud to store all my project files. I updated the app one day and all my project file thumbnails in cloud reverted to the Affinity Designer logo instead of the contents of the project. My issue is revolving around the changed project file thumbnails. I spoke with support from Affinity and they stated that updating the app would not cause the issue of the thumbnails changing. They told me that the thumbnails would load at some point, but it has been months and my file thumbnails still haven't changed back yet. I did notice that other files saved on iCloud do display the correct thumbnails. Could this issue be related to iPadOS?

    submitted by /u/isionindustries
    [link] [comments]

    Why Final Cut Pro can’t be on iPad Pro?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Why Final Cut Pro or even Logic Pro is not on iPad Pro. Full versions of apps from Adobe or MS Office aren't there too. I thought with come of iPadOS we will see much more apps.

    Is it hard to turn apps working on M1 to iPad version?

    submitted by /u/CallMeONDO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel