• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    iPhone iPhone randomly vibrates SOS in Morse code

    iPhone iPhone randomly vibrates SOS in Morse code


    iPhone randomly vibrates SOS in Morse code

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    It's the iPhone 12 Pro Max using iOS 14.2.2. I get random vibrations where my phone vibrates SOS in Morse code. No notification. What did I miss up?

    submitted by /u/YarpYarpKennyVSpenny
    [link] [comments]

    Screen fell off after drop.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    I dropped my phone last night and the screen just popped off. It didn't break or anything and its still connected by a few ribbons and it turns on everything. I can't get it to pop back in or stay in place. Is this a i can fix it myself thing or I gotta get a new phone?

    submitted by /u/ItzUhDream
    [link] [comments]

    I kinda dd this...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    the back of my iphone SE is shattered... great... if it doesn't affect the performance of the phone, and it does not feel sharp, can I just get a non see through case and pretend nothing happened?

    submitted by /u/Big_Rig_28
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5c time freezes and crashes disconnects internet when turned off

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    The iPhone time is wrong all the time and set automatically does not fix it. When I turn it off the internet disconnects for some reason.

    submitted by /u/sohang100k
    [link] [comments]

    Three new lemon iphone 12 pro max's in a row?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    We have been trying to get a new pihone 12 pro max for the past month from Verizon.

    So far we have gotten 3 lemons.

    The 1st one had intermittent speaker issues the 1st week (lots of scratching in the sound) and so we returned it under the 14 day rule. The second iphone would not charge properly within the 1st week and so we sent back that one under the 14 day rule. We got the third one yesterday and it is overheating already (inside, not outdoors). I guess send it back too? How many times will Verizon let us do this? Are they sending us refurbished ones wrapped in a new wrapper and box? Why am I getting so many lemon iphones?

    submitted by /u/fjord777
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Excessive SAR

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 12 that is emitting massive amounts of RF and magnetic radiation.

    Holding the phone gives me pins and needles in the fingers / hands. Holding the phone to my head gives me a headache after about 5 minutes.

    Measured with a Trifield 2 EMF meter, the Magnetic emissions are 65-85 mG, and the RF with a different meter measured up to a whopping 987 mW/m2.

    Apple are surprisingly reluctant to replace it without a credit card hold for the full amount.

    Has anyone heard of such high levels on a 12 before? Any idea what could be causing it?

    It happened after the upgrade to 14.4.2, so it could be a malicious update or possibly malware.

    submitted by /u/AlteHexer
    [link] [comments]

    Will a used iPhone 5 battery work in a iPhone 5c?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I have an old iPhone 5 not used anymore and my iPhone 5c is my current phone, yet it's battery died yesterday and won't come back on.

    If I take out the old iPhone 5 battery and put it into my iPhone 5, will it work? Are the phones batteries similar enough for this to work?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheOneNinja115
    [link] [comments]

    please help me,when i connect the adapter for p2 headset on my iPhone,the sound start to bug and making a noise like "tec tec tec",i have tried a lot of options but nothing works (sorry if you have some errors, my English is not very good)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Will this small crack prevent me from getting a trade in credit? (iPhone 7)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Messages read statuses

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I have iPhone 11 running iOS 14.4.2.

    I never turned on the option to show my messages as read.

    My girlfriend said she noticed it was turned on few days ago and mentioned it today. I checked my iPad and iPhone and on both its toggled off.

    My girlfriend is worried somehow I got hacked. I think its a glitch.

    Any ideas on how this may have happened? And to turn it off?

    Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a/WxRHUoB

    submitted by /u/Unikornus
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 plus just blacked out. I tried dfu mode and reseting the phone and updating it but the phone is still dead. Nothing happens i have absolutely no screen, not even vobration. What can i do?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    The phone only can interact with itunes via dfu mode. Except that the phone is absolutely dead, not even the apple logo is showing.

    submitted by /u/Devyndnk
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone requires passcode as if it restarted all the time

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I force restarted my phone as I have been doing a lot lately because it's been acting out, but this time after it turned back on it repeatedly asks for the passcode saying "Passcode required after iPhone restarts" or something like that. I restarted it a second time and it continues to do it. It doesn't make the phone unusable, it's just really annoying that it won't let me use my fingerprint.

    Edit: it is a refurbished iPhone 6s, and is running iOS 14.2

    AN UPDATE: I went into Touch ID settings for a second time, and upon closer inspection, saw that my fingerprint had been deleted altogether, hence it requiring my passcode. This is an easy fix for now, but on the off chance it would delete my actual passcode in the future--which has happened to someone I know, and they were not able to get back into their phone--I worry about how issues like this can be prevented.

    submitted by /u/6345287461390279
    [link] [comments]

    BUG: Contact mysteriously added to favorites, and I cannot delete it. WTF! :-)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    If relevant, I'm using an iPhone 12 that always has the most up-to-date software.

    This is weird. I never use my 'favorites' under the Contacts tab of the Phone app for anything except phone numbers. One day, a new 'favorite' appeared at the bottom of the list. It's specifically a 'Messages' favorite (i.e., if I tap it, it opens a new txt message to this contact).

    It happens that this weird favorite entry is someone I know quite well, but don't talk to so often that I'd need him in my 'favorites.' I'm 100% certain I never added this. But here's the weird part: It cannot be deleted from favorites.

    Even more weird. What happens is this: If I swipe and delete it, it disappears for just a couple of seconds. THEN, the item that was directly above it on the list is deleted and replaced by the not-really-a-favorite. It's just so bizarre, but it happens over and over and over again.

    In other words, if my favorites list was:

    Bob

    Mom

    Not-Really-A-Favorite

    If I then swipe and delete Not-Really-A-Favorite, it goes away for just a second or two, and then it comes back and my Favorites list looks like this:

    Bob

    Not-Really-A-Favorite

    I actually showed this phenom to the friend who is "Not Really A Favorite" and we had a laugh over it. "Haha—I'm haunting your phone! You cannot escape me!" he says :-)

    I have tried deleting his number from my contacts, and deleting all messages threads he's in as well as my calling history. But this keeps happening. Only now it just shows up as a number and not the name.

    This is so weird and really bugging me. Anyone seen this or have any idea what I could do that isn't drastic? I mean, yes it's bugging me, but I don't think I want to wipe my whole phone just to fix this.

    submitted by /u/absinthecarolinas
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Refuses to charge at night and only at night

    submitted by /u/Not_a_Cheese_it
    [link] [comments]

    My sister let her friend borrow her unused iPhone and when we got it back, he put his iCloud account on the phone and we cant reset it. Is there anything I can do?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Add MagSafe to any iPhone!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Iphone 7plus will no longer power up

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Can anyone please help, I have an iPhone 7plus and it was going dead quickly and not holding a charge (wasn't getting hot or anything). Well I let it sit for a few months and now it doesn't even turn on when connecting to power :( has anyone seen this problem and been able to get the phone to power up?? Wondering if just changing the battery would get it powered up so I can get my passwords and stuff off it..?

    submitted by /u/mercury187
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t text or call android users

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I tried to call someone with an android and their phone goes straight to voicemail also they don't receive any of my texts

    submitted by /u/Youpainthomes118
    [link] [comments]

    Green rectangles covering 3/4 of XS Max screen

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    iPhone Model : XS Max iOS Version: 14.4.2

    Purchase date: 2+ years (no AppleCare) purchased in Canada

    Issue: Screen is flashing during use. When locked, green rectangles appear ( https://imgur.com/fAa46h7 ) - display still responds to touch, unlocking phone removes rectangles. Horizontal white lines evenly spread appearing on screen during use.

    Cause: Not quite sure. Issues started randomly. Phone hasn't been dropped or banged, no contact with water. No cracks on the screen and exterior of phone is in mint condition.

    Troubleshooting attempted: restarting phone resolves issue for about 5 minutes and then it returns. Factory reset and iCloud restore did not help either.

    My guess is a loose LCD connector. Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RoughTower1
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the issue with my old Iphone

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I have an old iPhone 6, whenever i try to turn it on, it ends up being dead and after like an hour of charging it turns on. Is there any way I can get this fixed? I was thinking of getting the battery replaced, but if I got the battery replaced would it wipe all my data if my phone is completely dead?

    submitted by /u/navxotwod
    [link] [comments]

    Help with this

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    When I message someone's number that doesn't have me as a contact it shows for them Maybe: and then one of my family member's name. How do I change this because when I text someone to get a new contact it shows it as the wrong person.

    submitted by /u/I-Like_Geckos
    [link] [comments]

    Twitter link

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    How to force opening links from Twitter app into apps (browser Spotify ...) rather than in the native Twitter browser ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/NorthBreton
    [link] [comments]

    iPod help

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    I have a iPod touch 1st gen and it won't restore (on the restore screen) Iv been told apple cut the support for it how can I get it working

    submitted by /u/BoDuke2theoriginal_2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel