• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Question] Tweak that adds an image background for CC?

    iOS Jailbreak [Question] Tweak that adds an image background for CC?


    [Question] Tweak that adds an image background for CC?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    [HELP]Any tweak that fixes that invert?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    [Request] Would it be possible to get the iOS 8 control center back?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:52 AM PST

    [Update] LottieStatusBar - New Lotties - Better battery life - Added Airplane mode, Orientation Lock, and Location icons, and more!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:01 AM PST

    [NEWS] AnimeMyBadges Pro and AnimeMyScreen Pro on sale for 0.99$

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    [Request] Color picker for the Shortcuts app

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    [Request] Specific Apps Hidden From the Screen Time Statistics

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    I was wondering if it would. be possible to have a specific app hidden from the screen time statistics like Snapchat. But not just hidden from the home screen. Does anyone know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/Ecstatic_Aardvark_95
    [link] [comments]

    [request] run Rosetta/universal apps on iOS/iPadOS

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    It would be nice if someone did some tweak to run MacOs rosetta on IOS/iPadOS. that would turn the ipad into a real computer.

    submitted by /u/Rubano1421
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]Why doesn't the image size fit in cc using sareth?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:30 PM PST

    [help] why is settings app crashing when i enter milkyway3 settings?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:07 PM PST

    [Question] How did YouTube disable PIP for Safari and why is there seemingly no tweak to re-enable it?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    I know WHY YouTube did it (making it a premium feature you have to sign in for), but how did they get around it in such a sophisticated way that there's no tweak to undo it? It seems like something that can be fixed at iOS level instead of server side but the only current way to do YouTube PIP is with the app and a tweak like Cercube...

    submitted by /u/choungz
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Can't jailbreak my iPhone 7... Help!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:58 PM PST

    I always did jailbreak without any problems with all devices and iOS.

    But there is a problem on iOS 14. I can't jailbreak it anyway, any iOS. I've tried different usb-ports, cables, PC's, checkn1x versions.

    First time I have: Error 12 DFUsyncUpload FAILED, next time I have: Error 78.

    I've tried older versions of checkn1x, but had Error 79...

    Now I'm on iOS 14.4 beta1. Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/p1904890
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A Tweak that makes Screen Time ignore some apps

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Would it be possible to hide specific apps from the screen time statistics, not the home screen? This would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/Ecstatic_Aardvark_95
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Ipad (5th Gen) won't enter landscape mode when jailbroken.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    The ipad is running on ios 14.2 on the latest checkrain jailbreak. I've looked around a bit and seen that sometimes tweaks can are the cause of this. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/TSwazz
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Spotify change playlist picture

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    [Question] Tweak to remove countdown from screen recorder.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Hello. I have an iPhone X on iOS 12.4 and I was wondering if there was a tweak that removes the 3 second countdown after tapping on the screen record button compatible with my iOS version. Thank you all very much

    submitted by /u/AnswerRequired
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] what should i do? My apps are not being signed.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    [request]need patched checkra1n for A11 iPhone x

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Any solution for jailbreak iphone x disabled

    submitted by /u/Hassanahmed139
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Flow support for iOS 14.3? I love this tweak very much for my music player but after updating to 14.3 it crashes my iPhone

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    [Request] Tweak for YouTube TV to limit screen zoom size for notched devices

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:39 PM PST

    I'm consistently frustrated with the zoom level in YTTV on my iPhone X. I'd much rather prefer the zoom to stop at the notch instead of continuing to the edge of the screen.

    submitted by /u/RedditsLastHope
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]My tweaks stoped working but I can still open Cydia

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    I'm running iOS 13.5 on my iPhone X with checkra1n. It was running fine for a while, I had 90+ days of uptime when out of no where my tweaks stoped working. My phone didn't crash and I didn't see it respiring. Just one day I opened my phone and the tweaks weren't working. I could still open Cydia, FileZilla and newterm but none of my tweaks would load. I can also install/uninstall tweaks but they don't do anything. The tweak settings don't show up and the checkra1n app disappeared. I thought it was no big deal so I just rejailbroke and it was working fine for 3 days. Now it has happened again and I want to find a more permanent solution.

    Cydia Substrate : 0.9.7111
    Substrate Safe mode: 0.9.6005

    Main tweaks:
    AppStore++
    Choicy
    Filzila
    ForceInPicture
    iSponsorBlock
    LetMeBlock
    Mega UHB IPv4+6
    New term
    ReProvision
    TFDidThatSay?
    Titan
    WiFi passwords
    YouTube reborn

    submitted by /u/DevJason
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] iPhone X iOS 14.2 checkra1n screen unresponsive

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Hi, I have an iPhone X on iOS 14.2 and I attempted the experimental checkra1n 0.12.2 option to jailbreak and am constantly faced with my screen being completely unresponsive to touch when my phone boots from checkra1n. The very first time I did the jailbreak on 14.2, phone booted just fine, but the checkra1n app didn't show up after about 4 mins so I rejailbroke, and after that my screen would not respond to touch at all. Vol buttons and power button work so the phone isn't frozen, just doesn't respond to touch at all. Does anyone know anyway around this? I've tried safe mode booting and nothing. Any help would be great! Thanks!

    EDIT: version number of checkrain

    submitted by /u/Aviaationz
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Downgrading iPhone 5s Help

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    I have an iPhone 5s (iPhone6,2, the A1530) with iOS 12.4.8 installed on it.

    I want to downgrade it to iOS 10.3.3, and I have two hackintosh PCs.

    Both has macOS Mojave installed, and one is a Surface Pro 4 (i5-6300U, 8gb ddr3) and other is a Dell Precision T3600 (xeon e5-1650).

    When I try LeetDown, even when I try the two available option to pwn dfu device, it fails. (I tried like hundred times on both computer).

    In Vieux and the older tool from the same dev (sorry forgot name) I try it and it everytime say it failed to do pwned dfu. I realized the tools used ipwndfu to pwn the device, so I downloaded ipwndfu from github and tried it.

    However, when I tried ./ipwndfu -p to pwn device, same thing happened and I got the failed to pwn device thing.

    But, the checkra1n jailbreak tool works in both pcs, but as far as i. knew, checkra1n pwned the phone and did stuffs.

    So, can I just make checkra1n pwn the phone and then downgrade with other tool?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/HexagonWin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel