• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Apple Watch My Apple Watch when I wash my hands for anything less than 20 seconds

    Apple Watch My Apple Watch when I wash my hands for anything less than 20 seconds


    My Apple Watch when I wash my hands for anything less than 20 seconds

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:51 PM PST

    Last month you guys depleted my stock in 2 hours, and still wanted more! Well here you go! "Remove Before Flight" bands dropping this Friday!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Done a Marathon today walking what’s the most steps you’s have done?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Time for an upgrade, Series 0 to Series 6! Finally don’t have to take my watch off around water!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    My first 10km in my 30 years of life! Hopefully running longer will be easier from now on. Running without phone strapped to arm definitely feels easier but the band feels kinda heavy

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:39 PM PST

    Picked up a black original Apple sport loop for $18!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Love this combo

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    It hurts...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:08 PM PST

    Gold aluminum Series 6 is gorgeous! Really happy with the copper-y hue paired with the Cyprus green band.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Beat Watcher: Real-time background heart rate notifications

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Pomodoro technique focus timer for those who want some help with work related new year’s resolutions

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    From Apple Hater to Apple Slave. All the stuff I got in 2020 (except for the iPad which I got in 2019)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    My S3 Apple Watch, bit old but it’s mine and I love it.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Anyone wish they would bring back the Woven Nylon band?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    New band 3€ very happy with it

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    My first perfect week:’)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:29 PM PST

    TIME TO WALK - Does anyone know what this is?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Does anybody else feel the ‘hands washing’ should be fixed?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    What I mean is that I always wash my hand 20+ seconds, sometimes it registers, sometimes it registers half (and stops counting midway or is stuck at a number for a while) doesn't register movement at all, OR registers hands washing when I'm definitely not washing my hands (sometimes I'm not even moving my arms at all???).

    I wash my hands the exact same time/movement every single time, so I find it odd that it doesn't register my hand washing correctly. Just now I was 'violently' moving my hands (like normal though, but the part where you go back and forth) and it just quit counting and I got a message saying '20 seconds and up). I WAS STILL WASHING MY HANDS.

    I think this feature is completely useless if it doesn't register correctly if at all.

    submitted by /u/CherryChristmas
    [link] [comments]

    NightSky Compilation

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Hey all. I think I saw this on here awhile ago but I didn't see an answer. I have the NightSky compilation in the bottom left of my screen. It gives me a countdown, which I know is for the ISS flyby. However, there is also a small planet icon that changes throughout the day. Does anyone know the importance of this? What does it signify? It looks great, I just want to know what it means!

    submitted by /u/nycjwl
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a training Paralympian and finally got to use the swim function to track a workout. So excited for this new addition.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Buddies

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    So I know how lockdown has us stuck indoors, no exercise. The activity sharing, if any of you want to use that, then I have a system in place for that.

    If any of you just send me a private message, with your answers to just how active you are, I will attempt to pair you with another user of similar numbers. I don't need your Apple ID, don't give that to me, if you accept the redirect, send it to the user. If you want to be paired with someone of the same region, just say so.

    I do have other stuff in my life to do so I'll either reply in minutes or 2 hours

    submitted by /u/BeatSalty2825
    [link] [comments]

    This happened to anyone else? My pride analogue watch face has stopped showing the colours

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel