• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Apple Watch Found my series 0 box today, what a difference in quality from today’s watches

    Apple Watch Found my series 0 box today, what a difference in quality from today’s watches


    Found my series 0 box today, what a difference in quality from today’s watches

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Best time of day! :)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    How about this vintage horween leather with the apple watch?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Apple Watch Series 6 Hermès Double Tour ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Parents got me the SE for Christmas, my brother got me the band which finally arrived today. Featuring my devil cat

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    First time Apple Watch owner, had to go all out with the Titanium

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    iOS 14.4 beta suggests guided audio walking workouts coming to Apple Watch

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Anyone know why my battery drains so quickly? I exercise once a day, but that’s never until this week drained the battery so heavily

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    (Not my Band) did anyone found a replica of this one?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Series 2 to Series 6 Upgrade including Grey braided solo loop

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Pulled the trigger and decided to upgrade form my 1st gen to a series 6! Had to stick with the stainless look.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Can I just share how amazing the “ring system” is on Apple Watch?! I don’t know what is so satisfying about it, but I’ve used Fitbit and Samsung health and nothing has motivated me or excited me like closing rings and getting medals!! Is there some study that justifies this?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    The 11 Things I Like Best About the Mini Computer On My Wrist

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:11 PM PST

    1. Making and taking phone calls. The Dick Tracy dream come true, especially if you're using the phone-free cellular model.
    2. Dictating and transcribing short notes using the Drafts app. It's very accurate, and the notes are instantly synced to your other Apple devices via iCloud.
    3. Recording lengthy interviews using JustPressRecord.
    4. Checking the weather hourly or daily using CARROT, and the coming and going of the sun on Lumy.
    5. Tracking a walk or a hike, on a map, using WorkOutDoors.
    6. Using Apple maps to navigate by car or on foot. The haptic turn-pulses are pleasing and intuitive.
    7. Using Siri as an instant translator in multiple languages.
    8. Using the watch as a monitor for the iPhone's camera. Very handy for group shots.
    9. Checking health metrics and getting motivated to get active.
    10. Listening to streaming music and podcasts.
    11. Checking the time, counting the time, and setting timers. It's not just a wearable mini-computer, it's a watch!
    submitted by /u/joller
    [link] [comments]

    Breath blanket

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:28 PM PST

    The GOAT.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Experienced AW wearers: Q re animation

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Hey all, HNY!

    There are lots of us newbies here atm, getting to know our new or new to us watches...

    Is there a kind soul among the seasoned wearers that would set out exactly what's required on Both iPhone and AW in order to see the closed ring animation?

    I've tried YouTube/google, toggled off the privacy, still nada 👎

    What am I missing?

    Anyhoo, wishing everyone a healthy 2021 and hopes for brighter days

    submitted by /u/WhereTheLostSocksGo
    [link] [comments]

    Best water tracking app?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Here's the situation. Would love a tracking app where I can set a number (30oz) and just tap it on my watch face to add throughout the day. The added benefits of it connecting to the health app would be even better. I've been looking at a couple of apps but they seem crazy expensive. I don't mind throwing a couple of bucks but don't plan on adding o my forever growing list of month subscription. What do my favorite people here use and like?

    submitted by /u/SoggyToast9016
    [link] [comments]

    New SE came today so I can retire my Series 0 that barely turns on anymore. I want to be able to track activity and sleep, what apps should I try first?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    Finally updated from my Series 3 to Series 6. Also updated my LCARS Star Trek face for the 44mm as opposed to the 42mm Series 0 and 3. The new form factor is lovely but I have to say the Series 3 has 0 issues. Has held up 1000x better than the first gen Series 0.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    More than a gadget

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Why can I no longer add playlists to Apple Watch? Went for a run, music gone. Now it doesn’t even give the option for my playlists.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    New, needing help! Question in the comments

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Watch not displaying the proper lock screen. Keeps displaying this view instead

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Did Apple change the algorithm for determining the resting heart rate in October with the new OS?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel