• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Apple iOS WhatsApp will soon share your data with Facebook; no opt-out - 9to5Mac

    Apple iOS WhatsApp will soon share your data with Facebook; no opt-out - 9to5Mac


    WhatsApp will soon share your data with Facebook; no opt-out - 9to5Mac

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    App privacy labels show stark contrasts among messaging apps - 9to5Mac

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Undo deletes the whole sentence instead of just the last word what gives? This also happens with scribble on iPad

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:09 AM PST

    Headphone notifications for car Bluetooth

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    I understand I might be breaking rule 7 but this is kind of both software and hardware issue. I've recently updated to iOS 14.3 (US) and the option to disable headphone notifications is unavailable to me for some reason. I currently have a crappy third-party Bluetooth module for my car that only works properly if my phone is set to max volume. I'm not actually listening to my music at 100dB+ since I control the speakers by my dashboard but Apple still turns my volume down 50%. I've heard that it's because my module is detected as a headphone module instead of a speaker. I have a 15 hour drive coming up soon and I'm wondering if anyone has found a way around this through software or if they have a recommendation for a better Bluetooth module that is detected as a speaker so this doesn't happen.

    submitted by /u/demarcoluke1415
    [link] [comments]

    WhatsApp Soundly Beaten By Apple’s Stunning New iMessage Update

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Location on/off shortcut

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Do you guys know how to create a shortcut for switching the location on/off?

    submitted by /u/tpereiiraq98
    [link] [comments]

    True Tone is struggling to recalibrate the brightness. Whenever I adjust the brightness manually it stops working. After a couple of days it goes back to normal condition. Is this a glitch or just the way it works?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    How do I stop my phone from constantly asking if I trust this computer

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Hello! My phone always asks if I trust this computer when I plug it into my windows pc and I do not know how to stop it, Apple forums say it has something with personal hotspot but I've never had that on

    submitted by /u/EztevanH
    [link] [comments]

    Cant see folders inside the files app. Any methodto fix?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Ask Siri to play audio from a specific app

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    How do I get Siri to start reading my current book from the audible app? What about to play the last playing song in my Amazon music app?

    submitted by /u/meyerovb
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 mini / iPad Air 2019 keep connecting to mobile data instead of WiFi

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    So I recently got the iPhone 12 mini and since the beginning it has always had the following issue: even though my wifi connection is really good, the phone disconnects every few minutes and uses the (really bad) mobile data instead. This is really annoying because every time this happens I have to go into the settings to turn off the data; then my phone immediately connects to the WiFi again as if nothing happened...

    My iPad Air from 2019 seems to have the same issue ever since it updated to iOS 14.

    Both devices have the recent updates, I turned both off and on again as well as the WiFi router. At this point I really don't know what else to try... Does anyone have a similar problem or an idea how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ichigomochii
    [link] [comments]

    Different Credit Cards for Different Subscriptions

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Hello. My iPhone 8 (iOS 14.2) is a work phone that I also use for personal stuff. As a result I have some apps I want to buy and some subscriptions that I can expense and put on my work card. However, others are purely personal and I would like to put them on my personal card. Can I set up my subscriptions so that they are billed to different cards? When I buy apps can I choose which card they will be billed to?

    submitted by /u/tmonai
    [link] [comments]

    imessage doesn't notify me when i get a message the first time

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:25 AM PST

    So this only happens with one specific contact, but each time he texts me i don't get a notification the first time, but the second text in a row i will. My notifications are on, he isn't muted. Why is this happening?? Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/mochabites
    [link] [comments]

    Is it Split Screen or Multitask I am looking for

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Wanted to reach out to my "Google" (Reddit has become my number one place to search for answers, like Google used to be)

    BACK TO QUESTION

    I am looking for an app that will allow me to bring in info from several other apps so I can view mt Reminders, Calendar events, Weather, Email, and forsure my Playlist. My ipad mini is attached to the dash of my car, I use it for music, check weather, just pretty much everything.

    I found the app "Morning" which works great, but it wont allow me to control Music, and well I just want a bit mire flare.

    Is there an app out there that will allow me to create 6-10 panes/squares with different apps in each one, and what would an app like this be categorized as ??

    submitted by /u/Toddvg
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to add a back tap shortcut to force a switch between Noise Cancelation and Transparency in your Air Pods Pro?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    As the title suggests, I tried to mess around with the back tap settings and arrange something of sorts, however considering I am still new to IOS and iPhone's I wasn't very successful at that... I was wondering if there might be a way to accomplish that? It would be such a quality of life change if I could have that set up as sometimes it just isn't the best moment to meddle with Air Pods with your hands.

    submitted by /u/Zarckhan
    [link] [comments]

    Google hasn't provided privacy labels yet for its apps

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    Till now none of the Google apps are providing information about the data which is being collected from the users. Moreover, the apps haven't been updated in a month! Any ideas why?

    https://twitter.com/rizwanasifahmed/status/1346783999327277057?s=20

    submitted by /u/rizwan95
    [link] [comments]

    Put password on iOS apps

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:31 AM PST

    I need some app or configure to put password on every app on my phone include photos, can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Utakii10100
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi dropping ios 14.3

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Whenever phone is idle for 3-4 Mints, wifi drops and instantly comes back when I turn on its screen. I never had this issue of wifi dropping ( at least with my home's wifi) but out of nowhere it starte dropping. I did not change any settings, no updates nothing. I've been running on 14.3 for quite some time and never had this issue. Wifi assist is off, Restarted my phone and router and renew lease and forget connection and reconnect connection, tried everything but nothing is working. I don't know what went wrong all of a sudden that too overnight.

    submitted by /u/Ammymike_7
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable fallback dns while using a profile configured dns over https server?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:03 AM PST

    iOS icons question

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Hey everyone I'm developing an iOS app and I was wondering where does everyone find their art/icons for your apps? I obviously can't afford to hire a designer but I'm open to paying for an icon pack. Any good ones or any recommendations where to look?

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/LeonardoDaWitchy
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] [14.3] Messages conversations disappearing from the conversations list

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:23 PM PST

    Any ideas why all my "notes" on iphone are removed?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Any ideas why iphone suddenly removed all the notes from my "Notes" (on iphone) note group?

    I still have all the notes in my "All iCloud" note group but its jumbled with all my other folders too -_-

    Why does appl do random s--- like this?

    submitted by /u/jin098
    [link] [comments]

    Echo multi-emulator for iOS, a concept I made!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel