• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Apple TV Ted Lasso and The Power of Positivity

    Apple TV Ted Lasso and The Power of Positivity


    Ted Lasso and The Power of Positivity

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Viewing HDR content on ATV4K and KS8000 (See comments)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Sony Bravia not turning off with AppleTV

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Recently my 2018 Sony Bravia 4K UHD TV had an update pushed to it. I have had ATV for about 6 months and never had an issue with the long hold and then clicking Sleep All Connected Devices.

    However, after the update occurred I am unable to get my TV to turn off when I sleep all connected devices. Instead it turns off the ATV but just keeps my TV on with a blank "No signal" gray HDMI screen. It's really frustrating because I liked being able to basically just control everything with my ATV remote and now I have to use the Sony remote to turn it off which was not the case until this update.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zyphose24
    [link] [comments]

    Siri Apple Watch control?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:06 PM PST

    Hello!

    I was wondering if there's any way to control my Apple TV with my Siri Apple Watch. Example

    I am watching a TV show, can I just say "Hey Siri pause my Apple TV?" (Assuming of course I have the watch on my wrist). I was thinking in this feature since it will help avoiding using the controller for simple tasks.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/alberto2008_
    [link] [comments]

    Two listings of the Extended Hobbit Trilogy. Both seem to be identical but one is $5 cheaper. Am I missing anything?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:05 AM PST

    My screen goes black when transitioning between apps, or entering multitasking, for a second or so. Does this happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Apple TV 4K

    submitted by /u/rickydamelio
    [link] [comments]

    Discovery Plus subscription is live on Apple TV !

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Remote auto turn off?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Is there a way to have a remote "turn off" after so many minutes. I occasionally run into the problem of picking it up on the incorrect end and having that mess with whatever I'm watching.

    It'd be nice for it to "turn off" after so many minutes and be required for me to press on a button in order for it to do anything

    submitted by /u/apalmer12
    [link] [comments]

    Does autoplay next episode work on ios?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm one of the many fans of The Office looking for new options since it left Netflix. I've seen some mixed answer on the internet, so can you clarify: If I am watching a show on the Apple TV app on my iPhone, will it continually autoplay the next episode without me touching my phone? I like to fall asleep to the show haha

    Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/frogsandcranberries
    [link] [comments]

    How does Tv choose apps?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    If you watch to watch movie/tv show how does the tv choose which service or app it's going to use for that?

    For example today I started a movie and for some reason it launched the movie in Pluto but the movie was also available in Amazon Prime. I've had similar issues when tv will select an app I don't want to use. Usually once I'm watching a series with one service tv will stay with that service but occasionally I've seen it switch.

    submitted by /u/gadgetvirtuoso
    [link] [comments]

    CEC/home theater controls issue

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Hey, anyone have a fix for this issue by chance? It keeps happening and I fixed it somehow the first time but am having a hell of a time getting it fixed this time. Nothing has helped. So here's the issue:

    Apple TV 4K is plugged into the Panasonic theater system (receiver) via hdmi. The receiver is plugged into a Samsung tv also via hdmi. We used to be able to turn the DVD player and the tv on with the remote along with the sound control. Both of those stopped working in the last two days. Here's what I've tried to get it fixed:

    I turned off the control TVs and receivers under home theater control along with the volume control. Went to turn them back on and the control TVs and receivers won't. Absolutely nothing happened when I click on it. Both the receiver and the tv have cec on, I went and tested both of those. Along with being unable to turn the control back on, when I have the volume control set to auto it shows as off. Set for receiver, nothing happens. Set to tv, the tv volume will change but it really doesn't do anything because we have those speakers disabled.

    Remote is fully charged and I've unplugged the appletv for the minimum of 6 seconds. No dice, still not working. Any tips or tricks? Everything is up to date for firmware/iOS.

    submitted by /u/fanficaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Adding to Up Next directly from apps

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Hi all, sorry if this has been asked a million times, but can I add shows directly to my Up Next from prime video, or do I have to just search for it while on my home screen? I always thought adding shows/movies to my prime video up next would automatically add it to my home screen up next, but its not doing that right now. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thefutureisdoomed
    [link] [comments]

    Foreign Sign-In on Apple TV

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    My prime video app on my apple TV was signed into someone else's account. I noticed because the member profiles were different. I don't know how long they've been like that because I haven't watched prime video in a while. I immediately signed out of the account and signed into my own. I'm the only person who has ever used my apple TV. How could this have happened? Should I be worried? Should I contact Amazon?

    submitted by /u/kennedybea
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off non-Apple TV Content?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    I hate how the Apple TV App on my Roku has the shows that are included with Apple TV mixed in with the shows from premium channels like Showtime and Starz. Is there a way to just show the content that's actually included with Apple TV? I do have the free year since I've bought an iPhone and am signed in. It would just be nice if it was like Netflix, Hulu & Disney+ and only showed the content that's actually part of their service. It's like they are trying to be a one stop shop for several channels but that just makes it more confusing rather than easier. If I wanted Showtime I would subscribe to Showtime and download their app -- I don't want it mixed in with the Apple TV content.

    I tried turning off paid stuff in Parental Controls but that doesn't stop it from showing it just adds a PIN to actually rent it.

    submitted by /u/AvonMustang
    [link] [comments]

    Tv Shows from TiVo

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Hey all, so I dl the TiVo app for Mac which takes shows from TiVo and puts them on my computer. The videos then show in the Apple TV app on my computer but not in the app on my Apple TV or the Apple TV on my phone or iPas. Is there a way to add personal videos to the app?

    submitted by /u/Jeds1010
    [link] [comments]

    Stutter Issue - Apple TV 4k

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    I have recently bought an Apple TV 4k. After watching it some time the video starts to stutter. It is not much bot noticeable. Closing app does not help. It is getting back to normal after I restart the Apple TV. It annoys me so much since this is a new and expensive device. Besides My 8 year old Apple tv still runs smoothly. Is this normal for 4k devices or is it possible that I have a defected device. I still have time to return the product but I do want to keep it if there is a simple solution. Thanks a lot.

    I have a cheap HDMI cable. But it works fine with the old Apple Tv. Internet speed I have is good. Using wifi.

    submitted by /u/kilic2
    [link] [comments]

    Yahoo Sports App Live TV?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    I installed the app and it said there weren't any live games scheduled. On the iOS app, there are multiple games available to watch. Is this working for anyone else? Is there something else I have to do?

    submitted by /u/prgmctan
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K Unboxing / Review: Still Worth It In 2020?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Apple TV and Stereo HomePods issues

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Hey there, I've got an Apple TV 4K playing audio to two HomePods in Stereo.

    The problem is that the audio keeps stuttering, with like static every two seconds, which makes the whole thing totally unusable.

    It doesn't happen when playing Music, or when watching something on Netflix, but it happens when navigating the menus of the Apple TV, when listening to the Music App previews, or when watching something on Plex.

    Please help, as this has made the whole experience horrible.

    submitted by /u/parisiancyclist
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find users and accounts. I’m trying to add another account but I can’t find where. It’s not in general, iTunes Store, can’t find it.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    ATV 4k Audio sync

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:41 AM PST

    I've started to have to change the audio delay when using my ATV 4k as the audio is delayed compared to my cable stb.

    I've messed with the audio settings but not sure what isn't working.

    Any suggestions to avoid having to change my sound bar every time?

    submitted by /u/neilparkertx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel