• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    iOS Gaming Has this been done? (Bloons)

    iOS Gaming Has this been done? (Bloons)


    Has this been done? (Bloons)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    MIST FOREST - Out now! (In few territories)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Ipad pro Portable console

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Any one else use there ipad as a portable console or is it just me?

    Now even using cloud gaming services to access Triple AAA Games on the ipad pro.

    Any one else doing this?

    submitted by /u/wandererchris
    [link] [comments]

    STELLA ARCANA: ETERNAL STARS - Out now! (In few territories)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Any MMORPGs with Asian inspired fashion?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Looking for games similar to Townsmen

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    I am looking for games like Townsmen, and also for some games to play on random or boring days.

    Something like building games or MMORPG, strategy.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/darthknight3043
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Notifications

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    I play on an old iPhone 7, and i've been playing a lot of Critical apps lately. (basically mobile cs:go, definitely would recommend) and sometimes my frames drops when i get a banner notification.

    Is there a way for me to mute notifications without going into settings and manually turning off all notifications until I'm done gaming?

    submitted by /u/OogaBooga_999
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for a good empire building game

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    I'm after a game where I can gradually build an empire up, something I can jump on in my breaks at work.

    Perhaps something that isn't heavily monetised too.

    Thanks In advance!

    submitted by /u/Fuxley
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions you think I should try based on what’s installed on my phone?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:15 PM PST

    what happened to land sliders? I remember playing it on ipod touch in 2015, but I can't find it anymore

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Recommended RPG games for me

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:59 AM PST

    Will be getting an Ipad

    What games should I tackle I love the Elder Scrolls and Final Fantasy series

    submitted by /u/PlayFlow
    [link] [comments]

    Which keyboard and mouse work with my Ipad?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    I have a 2015 ml0f2fd/a ipad pro 12,9" and with the new Steam-link keyboard and mouse support I'm looking to buy a keyboard or Smart case and a mouse. I'm really struggling to find good information because every site just talks about the newest tech and all Shops explicitly state only for 8th/ 7th ge, 6.5. and so on. I assume this is because the size is different and the Smart case doesn't fit. But I don't know.
    Is my I pad captable of getting connected with a any bluetooth keyboard and mouse like this for example? Will newer smart cases not fit?
    https://www.amazon.com/OMOTON-Ultra-Slim-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Enabled/dp/B00GD1BGYO
    Unfortunately even the keyboards explicit for this Ipad are either not available anymore or haven't lost much of their price. Logitech Create and ZAGG Slim Book look very nice. I need hard keys because gaming.

    Long story short: Which keyboard and Mouse will work for a 12.9" ipad pro ml0f2fd/a to use for gaming with the steamlink app?

    submitted by /u/Trashfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember a racing game similar to burnout that came out around 2010-2012

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:03 PM PST

    What I'm looking for is no longer on the App Store I think. I remember the textures were somewhat blocky, and there was an ice track and volcano track.

    submitted by /u/SkylineRSR
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 3d rpgs with good loot system similar to elder scrolls

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Dont mind paying, but i dont like microtransactions or subscriptions. A game with a one time payment is fine though.

    submitted by /u/samhrx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for idle games. On a staycation this week and I quite enjoy idle games looking for any suggestions outside of my current library. Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Coin Hunt World - mobile game that rewards users with Bitcoin

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    https://coinhunt.world/

    Coin Hunt World is a free to play, geo-location based mobile app, similar to Pokémon Go. In this game, users walk around the real world to find keys and try to unlock vaults which contain small amounts of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

    The founders are Jeroen Van den Bosch, a longtime app and VR developer, and Bill Shihara, co-founder of the Bittrex global crypto exchange.

    All cryptocurrency collected in game is real. Withdrawals are anticipated to be enabled through Uphold in the near future.

    The app is currently in beta, and is available to residents of the USA and Canada. Residents of other countries can currently only answer a trivia question every 24 hours to earn crypto. Here's how to access the beta:

    Make sure you have TestFlight: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664 and can then access from here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/2jlFVFVq

    There is a 0.0002 BTC signup bonus rewarded once you find a green key and setup your HQ.

    Please feel free to join us if you're interested, and come chat with the community and developers in the discord server.

    submitted by /u/FrancMoody
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel