• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    iPhone Storage Issues

    iPhone Storage Issues


    Storage Issues

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Hey all, to get to the point, I have an iPhone 6 with 16GB of storage. 15.8GB are taken up even after deleting 4,300+ photos, basically all of them, yet it still remains at 15.8GB taken up. Yes, I checked the recently deleted folder, yes I restarted my phone. Any other way to figure out why it won't clear? They're the things taking up most of my storage in the first place. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ancient_Vanilla
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 First notification of optimised charging

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    I have had my iPhone 11 from new since about a few weeks after release. Last night I received a notification that it was using optimised charging and it would be complete at 08:30. This was the first time this has happened.

    I though this was always doing this, or does it only kick in when your battery ages?

    Rarely does my battery fall below 95% usage per day. This was the same for my last iPhone which was a iPhone 6.

    Any information would be a great help.

    submitted by /u/inberlinbythewall
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Max boot loop

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I have an iPhone XS Max that is stuck in a boot loop. I have tried DFU, recovery, pretty much everything. Whenever I attempt to update or recover the phone, it will leave the recovery screen and try to boot. When it tries to boot the computer thinks the iPhone was disconnected and the update or recovery wasn't able to process.

    submitted by /u/russbuss1014
    [link] [comments]

    Apps Instantly Close

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Iphone 12 mini

    Fully updated

    Any non-apple app instantly closes after opening. Apple apps work without problems. The problem started suddenly and restarting my phone won't fix it. I've tried signing out of the phone, signing out of app store, installing a new app, but nothing has worked.

    When I try to install new apps they stay greyed out after getting to 100%

    submitted by /u/Linxy_Nazarov
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone android video help

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Like everyone else our family is staying apart because we all tested for Corona

    Some have apple and the rest have android The apple family members recorded christmas and sent us videos

    Also a link to an album I guess...it just keeps saying to check back because video is being uploaded

    How do I as android save these videos?

    submitted by /u/Miny_Shaylin
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro camera: white light appears green/blue

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Having this strange camera "glitch" when taking night photos: basically, white light sources appear blueish/greenish - https://imgur.com/a/40eWDQJ. Wondering what the problem is...

    submitted by /u/pink_tshirt
    [link] [comments]

    Camera in use when I’m not using it?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Ive been having this problem for awhile, where my control center shows that my camera is in use or was used recently, would show that camera was used recently. Like my phone would turned off and when I would go and turn it on it would show " Camera, used recently" and this one time I put my phone faced down and it was locked and turned off, and when I picked it up, I saw the green dot that shows your camera is in use and it just disappeared, and like before it would say "Camera used recently". I dont know whats going on, can someone please help, this has been going on for awhile.

    submitted by /u/doaaiis
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:53 PM PST

    My Iphone 6 Plus Keeps Overheating And Lagging I Deleted More Than 200 Photos And Games And It Still Does The Same Thing Im Using A Onn Charger Please Help I Have Valueable Info On Here To Me

    submitted by /u/Vault10Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend gets an unread message, but no message is anywhere to be found.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:43 PM PST

    My girlfriend's phone recently started acting up and it has been done to multiple people. It seems that when a select few people message her, she gets an unread message but there isn't a message to be found. I wasn't accidentally blocked, and neither were any of the other people because she can still see my messages in a group chat. Anyone know a way to fix this, or what the problem is?

    submitted by /u/Bananaguy6464
    [link] [comments]

    {iPhone 7} Having issues deleting photos from my gallery

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Every time I try deleting a photo from my gallery, it comes right back. Also, when I take screenshots or use my camera to take a photo or video of something, it never shows up in my gallery and in my recently deleted, photos from weeks ago are still there and are stuck on "< 1 day"

    The problem started a few days ago and I wanted to delete a bunch of pictures because I was low on storage. I've tried restarting my phone, I bought an extra 50G of iCloud space, I've done research online but I'm terrible with technology so I'm just desperate at this point. TIA!

    submitted by /u/obviouslynotjackie
    [link] [comments]

    How do I delete a app I hid on my IPhone?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    So earlier today I downloaded an app someone recommended to me and I didn't really enjoy it so I tried to delete it. However I accidentally pressed remove from Home Screen instead of delete so the app stayed but I don't know to delete can anyone tell me how to delete the app now?

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Reaches
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone says Old Passcode is wrong but that's the right passcode

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Its not letting me sync messages. I am on 14.2 iphone X. Any fix?

    Exact error message:

    Verification Failed

    There was an error verifying the passcode of your iphone

    submitted by /u/Zaidk9
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone announce messages

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    It's not working properly when I receive messages. Is it because I am wearing an Apple Watch? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ANormalN4me
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air Safari Tabs Not Showing Up on iPhone

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Usually when I go to use my iPhone and swipe up all of my open Safari pages the Safari tabs from my MacBook Air will be there so I can go from my MacBook to iPhone and continue reading any tab that I had on the computer. Now for some reason, the tabs are not showing up on the iPhone, just the safari pages I opened on the iPhone. I called tech support and they weren't helpful. We made sure Safari was on in iCloud which they were on the phone and computer. When I restarted my iPhone they were there for a second but then disappeared again. I just bought the iPhone SE 2020. How do I resolve this issue?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Chaiwallah48
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to factory reset a bricked iphone?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Hypothetically speaking, let's say my phone becomes bricked and even a hard reset doesn't seem to fix the problem. I decide to get rid of it and get a new one (data is backed up of course) but I still want to try and wipe the old phone clean. I obviously can't do it the normal way since the phone is bricked. Is it possible to force the phone to factory reset itself? What I have to hook it up to my Mac or something like that?

    submitted by /u/Damhain
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone shut off after failing recovery restore

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Hi there,

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but if it great!

    I recently got an refurbished Iphone X from bestbuy, and ran into an IOS problem. Upon initial set up, IOS 13 to IOS 14 was not working; specifically, it kept verifying the update, or just wouldn't go into software installation. I tried doing it through recovery mode and Itunes, but ran into a 1600 error I think. I used the program iMyFone Fixppo to try and exit, but my phone instead just completely shut off. I can't enter back into recovery mode, and hard restart is not working.

    If anyone has any suggestions, I would be super appreciative. Not my ideal way of spending Christmas >:(

    submitted by /u/returnnnofthemack
    [link] [comments]

    Flickering lines on camera

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Hello everybody, today I noticed that there are flickering black lines showing on camera in lowlight.. I also checked if it's showing on my old iphone 7, and it's there too.. but they dissapear when moved into normal light.. Is this normal tho? here's the video :)

    submitted by /u/crlx1949
    [link] [comments]

    Apps restart when I navigate away from them?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I have an iPhone 7.

    I've noticed that if, for example, I start typing a Facebook comment in the app, then navigate to a different app for a moment and then go back, it just basically restarts the Facebook app so I'm at the opening page instead of where I was.

    It does this for all apps- is this normal?

    submitted by /u/MalachiConstant7
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 11 Pro wont play videos

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    My IPhone 11 Pro wont play any video from any app. One time when i resteted all the storage from my phone and them logged in with my brothers icloud, it could play videos for like 30 minutes. Then it stopped working. From that i know that its not a hardware problem. Can someone pls help.

    submitted by /u/General_Chemical_712
    [link] [comments]

    Volume button bug (iOS 14.3 - iPhone 12 mini)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    When I change the volume through the sound buttons, sometimes it goes completely to low or max (depens which button I am pressing) even though I press it one quick time. Do you guys experienced this bug?

    To me it happens when my iPhone is connected to earpods or airpods. I can recreate it when I press the volume up or down button right after I lock the phone and it goes to lowest or highest volume.

    submitted by /u/Vatheq
    [link] [comments]

    Passcode confirmation borked

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Changed the passcode on my iPhone 12, running 14.3. Settings app is showing a notification that I need to confirm the passcode for iCloud. I confirm the passcode, my phone thinks for a minute, and then kicks me back out to the settings menu with the same notification still active. Any help folks?

    submitted by /u/danish197878
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 3GS

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I just bought an Iphone 3GS for my collection .The problem is that the previous owner didn't factory reset it and his icloud profile was still there. I logged in to my icloud but when i tried to download an app it asked me for the password for the previous owners email. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Few-Age3034
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud can’t be backed up

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I got a new phone and I'm tryna back my old one up first, it tells me that I don't have enough iCloud storage each time, I've now deleted the majority of my storage including a really old backup, i now only have 84.7 MB of 5GB used of ICloud Storage but it keeps telling me my ICloud storage is too full. What do I do and what's going on???

    submitted by /u/JimmySteveHannah
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t use speaker phone or apps, hangs up when I lock the screen

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Hi! I have an iPhone 6s , I have had it for 3 months, it was bought already been used. It has been working fine with making calls and allowing me to use speaker phone or to use apps and to press the sleep/wake button with no problem.

    Today while making a call, I couldn't use the speaker phone option, or even slide the screen to the next page or use an app, I can usually tap the green bar at the top with the time to get back to my call screen but it won't let me do that either. And the screen will get dim but not go black and if I press the lock button the call ends.

    I have tried turning the phone off and on several times, I reset all of the settings, and it hasn't worked. I'm not great at technology and I have asked google in multiple ways with no luck of an answer. Please help:(

    submitted by /u/wizard_worm
    [link] [comments]

    Video frame rate issue - iPhone 12 Pro Max lag

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    My phone has 512GB and I don't know why my videos 4K/60 sitters as if I'm using lower frame rate. It's pretty distracting. My 11 Pro Max did not do this. Videos stutter when I move the frame while people move. Is it a glitch?

    submitted by /u/reyarl884
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel