• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [help] I’m using checkra1n to jailbreak my iPhone but I can’t get past this screen

    iOS Jailbreak [help] I’m using checkra1n to jailbreak my iPhone but I can’t get past this screen


    [help] I’m using checkra1n to jailbreak my iPhone but I can’t get past this screen

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    [Free Release] nekofetch: neofetch but with nekos

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:52 PM PST

    [News] Ekip is free until tomorrow - Merry Christmas ����

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:36 AM PST

    [help] tweak settings disappeared from settings app randomly

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:17 PM PST

    On iOS 13.5 uncover, tweak settings have disappeared from the settings app for seemingly no reason. I can still install tweaks and uninstall them but cant change any of their settings. I tries reverting to root fs and rejailbreaking but this did not help.

    submitted by /u/xXEPICTHEBESTXx
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Date and location options directly on Sharesheet remainders

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    [Help] Can anyone explain? Why on Bold text it doesn’t allow me to open filza or installer ...!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    [Question] perfect quorra x/y positioning to make it look like iOS 14 dots on iPhone 6s Plus iOS 13.5... iOS 14 default dots on right

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    [Question] Tweak to adjust the volume of multiple apps separately on iOS 14.2?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Was wondering if there were any tweaks where I could, for example, change the volume of the Xbox App for voice chat and then change the volume for Spotify and make Spotify more quiet and Xbox more loud, etc. Sort of like the Volume Mixer in Windows 10? iPhone 7 Plus iOS 14.2

    submitted by /u/DJCPT
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Can anyone tell me what to do to remove this others storage as it is 14 gbs and I saw this earlier on this subreddit but nothing worked for me

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    [HELP] iPhone XS Max unable to search for updates after reverting to stock

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I just unjailbroke my phone because I got a new Apple Watch for Christmas. I followed a guide for undoing the Unc0ver jailbreak but my phone couldn't find any updates on its own. I updated to 14.3 through iTunes because I thought that might fix it but I'm still getting the error message when I go and check for an update.

    submitted by /u/demarcoluke1415
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Cydia Error: "The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts.." for multiple apps

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    [HELP] Cydia Error: "The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts.." for multiple apps

    Hello all, I'm having a problem where when I try to install multiple apps from Cydia. The message in its entirety says, "The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed".

    I have already looked through this sub for similar situations, but I am not sure if they will help me. I currently have the default sources that come with Cydia including BigBoss, Chariz, Packix, etc. I even installed an extra source (rpetrich repo) but still see the error when I press install on the apps that I want.

    Here is what the app says specifically for the errors that I am seeing. The apps that I am trying to download are Choicy and Flex3 if this provides helpful context. Please let me know what I need to do to resolve this issue, all help is appreciated!

    Edit: version: iOS12.5, device model: iPad Air, jailbreak type: Chimera

    https://preview.redd.it/un1u9i3tzg761.png?width=545&format=png&auto=webp&s=fc5a761141c667849fda1096fd1b5bb29c80d1ed

    submitted by /u/africanxmamba
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] iPhone 11 is locked on a restart loop

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:50 PM PST

    After updating some tweaks i decide to restore my iPhone but there is a probleme my iPhone is now locked on a restart loop. The Apple logo appeare few seconde, then a black screen, then the Apple logo.......

    Im on unc0ver, ios 13.3. iPhone 11
    Even a reset did not work

    Please help me

    submitted by /u/Away-Yak-9355
    [link] [comments]

    [request] tweaks to remove camera icon from LS and rearrange flashlight icon

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Is there a tweak for iOS 13 (or 2 separate) for getting rid of camera button on lock screen and moving flashlight button to the center?

    submitted by /u/fryta420
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to get this in imessage (read the comment)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    [question] is there a compatibility layer that makes older tweaks work on iOS 14?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:48 PM PST

    [Help] Boot loop is ruining my phone

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:45 PM PST

    I am on an iPhone X iOS 13.5 with unc0ver jailbreak. My phone recently has been going through a lot of random boot loops but usually by some magic I get it working again one time I just plug them into my computer and tried to fix it through iTunes and it just ended up turning on before I finished the next time it just shut off randomly and went into a boot loop that time out of frustration I gave up and decided I'd come back later and when I did it was fixed. however this time my phone died and when it powered back on it was in a boot loop once again this boot loop has proved to be a lot more of a pain in the ass than the last ones since I have tried everything from updating, restoring, and entering DFU mode. when I tried to update it from iTunes it goes into a boot loop mid update and cancels it before it can finish and when I try to restore it the same thing happens. I've had countless problems with every avenue and I'm very frustrated and annoyed. What am I doing wrong here? Is my phone just a piece of junk now?

    submitted by /u/jn1365
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Does anyone know how to import .dylib files as frameworks (for example Rocket.dylib from Rocket for Instagram) using theos jailed, provided that I don’t have the source code and therefore don’t have the .h files?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    What I'm trying to achieve is to update the sideloadable version of rocket for instagram as it hasn't been updated for a LONG time.

    submitted by /u/Alaise-
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak that locks notifications (they can’t be deleted until you unlock them) by either swiping left or right or 3D Touch , on the Lock Screen

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    [QUESTION] Has there been an update for the tweak smoothcursor?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I was wondering if smooth cursor has been updated to support iOS 13 or if there was possibly an alternative tweak that had a similar function.

    submitted by /u/Tykillacool
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] iPhone X won't go into DFU mode.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Using newest checkra1n beta and iPhone X on 14.3 refuses to go into DFU mode from recovery, follow the instructions every time and nothing. Anyone got a solution?

    Edit: Figured it out

    submitted by /u/NoTackle2959
    [link] [comments]

    [help] is there a way to effectively change the steps in the health app for iOS 13.5

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Looking for an alternative to fakestepX something that will work for iOS 13.5 any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Nsidious442
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] what is fitcoreD or SeymourServices? Can not find any information on this and it crashes every 5 seconds causing a battery drain.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:42 PM PST

    [question] is there a working iOS 13 - 14 tweak that could give me a home screen icon layout similar to this?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel